RIP Steve McNair

JoeC36

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wow, the Political talk in this thread is off the charts.

Mass bannings are the only solution IMO.

:D

Mine was a joke and not political at all. I would be more than happy to delete it if it bothered you or anyone else. I thought it was funny.

Mine was a joke and not political at all. I would be more than happy to delete it if it bothered you or anyone else. I thought it was funny.

You know arsis.. it's VERY disrespectful of you to hijack a serious football thread about a great football player, father and, most importantly, representative of planet earth. [-X

You know arsis.. it's VERY disrespectful of you to hijack a serious football thread about a great football player, father and, most importantly, representative of planet earth. [-X

I know... I guess I have been a very naughty boy and I deserved to be punished. ;)

$$$$ & stature are the bigger enablers. Athletes constantly need to get ego stroked, and what strokes the ego better than having some of the most beautiful women in the world begging to fellate them. Im not condoning his former lifestyle, im just not going to be naive about it. Women who get involved with athletes/entertainers know that cheating comes with the territory. They either have to deal with it so they can keep up the lifestyle they became accustomed to by getting in the high profile relationship, or leaving. Regrettably most wives don't leave even if they have knowledge of their husband's infidelity, which further enables the Athlete to cheat without fear of reprecussions.

you have crossed over into enablement from a societal POV in my mind..

different strokes i guess.. :D

Yah think?

I like 124. I enjoy his football posts. I also agree that he got a little heated when defending McNair. He's young and he's emotional. I don't think he's an intentionally mean person. Frankly, there are only a handful of posters here that do instigate and post to cause a stink. 124 was not one of 'em. Just my opinion. :)

Are you referring to the one and only Boss Turd? :(

I hate to lose any poster here. Anyone who knows me at all knows that is true. All I ask is that people follow a few simple rules all which are designed to keep people from fighting.

Just respect each other and differing opinions and there really wouldn't be any problem. We don't ban people for joking around. The lack of respect is what concerns me.

For the people that say 30 days is kind of steep. Most of the time we just do permanent bans, so this was a compromise. :-P I know Joe. I know he is a good guy. He is a friend of mine but we have to clean things up because the tone here right now isn't cool.

Thanks.

Trust me when I say Max is fair. Trust me..

I give Max four 4 stars for fairness :D

The more I think about this McNair thing, the more the GF doing it makes less sense. Things were on the up swing for her with the Escalade and McNair as a BF.

And, besides 4 shots in McNair?

1. Someone had to hate him real bad.

2. Somebody is a crack shot with a pistol.

I love 124 but he went a bit overboard here. He seemed to get mad about a very slight disagreement.

I was out all day so I'm playing catch up but I'd agree that 124 went overboard with his reactions to Verde. His reply was WAY out of line and very disrespectful. He's lucky it was just a temporary ban and not permanent. He'll deal with it and be better for it when he returns.

I find it a bit amusing that Verde was basically saying that 124 had some growing up to do. 124 responded by calling her an uppity b****. Only on JetNation does something like that happen.

Talk about making her point. :biggrin:

Archived