Mafia - Red Scare Game Thread

Doggin94it

:yawn:

How is that running with my tail between legs?

I never changed my vote, I made very astute comment and Im willing to bet Im 100% right, EY has the ability to kill people upon lynch.

And doodoo brain you are the one who is voting for no vote, not me.

Poop face, you suck.

• Replies 987
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:)

How is that running with my tail between legs?

I never changed my vote, I made very astute comment and Im willing to bet Im 100% right, EY has the ability to kill people upon lynch.

And doodoo brain you are the one who is voting for no vote, not me.

Poop face, you suck.

Unvote: EY

I think EY's threats to CTM are legit and if they're not well IMO it's not worth the risk right now. Important to not that I'm not too suspicious of CTM, if he were scum I honestly can't see why he'd go after EY of all people on day 1.

Oh CTM is scum. Maybe not in the game, but make no mistake, CTM is scum.

How do you know CTM and EY aren't in cahoots?

I don't know. But the points are valid to me and I'm choosing to follow for a go round. I'm interested to see what happens in the night phase myself. Doggin has made several allusions that no one is going to win.

Not that I love agreeing with you... but I do. This is my EXACT thoughts.

A night kill tells you NOTHING. Hell all it tells us is "oh well that guy was innocent". You'd have to pray and hope that A) our cop gets a guilty in the night phase and B) we don't lose a power role.

That's my stance. I will NOT BE VOTING NO LYNCH. Period.

Other points were made with the same arguements but now you change your stance ?

Vote Count

EY (1) - Pac

No lynch (6) - JVoR, Smashmouth, Crusher, CTM, Slats, Vicious

Smashmouth (1) - Klecko

JVoR (1) - JiF

Not voting: EY, Verbal

With 12 players alive, it takes 7 votes to lynch.

Deadline: Monday morning at 9 am. All further days will be 72 hours.

So vote for the real commie - Smashmouth.

Here's the issue, I dont think we are going to get a train giong to get anyone lynched at this point. Smash is all over the place, but dont make the rookie mistake of getting blinders for one guy. At this point, its not going to happen.

We have the no lynch at L-1 right now, does anyone think that they have a solid case that those of us against the no lynch can cling to, post it now, because I think we have reached a stalemate and I'm tempted to vote no lynch to get the game going.

Here's the issue, I dont think we are going to get a train giong to get anyone lynched at this point. Smash is all over the place, but dont make the rookie mistake of getting blinders for one guy. At this point, its not going to happen.

We have the no lynch at L-1 right now, does anyone think that they have a solid case that those of us against the no lynch can cling to, post it now, because I think we have reached a stalemate and I'm tempted to vote no lynch to get the game going.

JiF, you know me, I never trust EY. But due to the "circumstances" of this game I can see a role that would allow someone to get a revenge kill. It'd only make it more complex and have us blaming the wrong person. I just actually see this as a solid case and that's why I am ok for JUST tonight to go no lynch. We'll see what happens with the night phase.

Funny thing "Smash is all over the place" but all of you are sticking to your original stances like champs. I messed with JiF and Klecko in the beginning but My stance has been pretty damn steady on the No Lynch.

Then along comes Vic vith a no lynch vote "That's my stance. I will NOT BE VOTING NO LYNCH. Period." Give me a break. You another self proclaimed Genius ? You may not like my style of play Vic but when I feel as you do, at least Im not a dick about it. Your style is one contradiction after another.

Red Scare

Funny thing "Smash is all over the place" but all of you are sticking to your original stances like champs. I messed with JiF and Klecko in the beginning but My stance has been pretty damn steady on the No Lynch.

Then along comes Vic vith a no lynch vote "That's my stance. I will NOT BE VOTING NO LYNCH. Period." Give me a break. You another self proclaimed Genius ? You may not like my style of play Vic but when I feel as you do, at least Im not a dick about it. Your style is one contradiction after another.

Red Scare

It's called being swayed by a good argument. It's not that I don't like your style. You just have none.

I have plenty of reason to believe EY is telling the truth here. I never believe him but truly believe the case he and CTM have put out seems to make sense to me.

I'm not proclaiming to be a genius at all. And if you think I'm a dick then grow some thicker skin bub.

How do you know CTM and EY aren't in cahoots?

Thats because EY isn't a commie, CTM Im not so sure about. No matter what he will always be a little scum scholar to me. So if they are in cahoots, it's good cahoots, not to be confused with gagoots, who really isn't ever really good. Though I tend to believe in this game some of the townies are just as dangerous. EY scares the living sh1t out of me. So bold.

Red Scare

I like your style, I like Vic's style. But Vic's pink tie... tuff to beat.

It's called being swayed by a good argument. It's not that I don't like your style. You just have none.

I have plenty of reason to believe EY is telling the truth here. I never believe him but truly believe the case he and CTM have put out seems to make sense to me.

I'm not proclaiming to be a genius at all. And if you think I'm a dick then grow some thicker skin bub.

Looks like someone is still thinking we are using the Gangster alts.

Looks like someone is still thinking we are using the Gangster alts.

I'm feeling sassy today. You like?

I'm with you in the sense that EY is always a dangerous player. But considering the points CTM brought out about the paranoia and "being the mod"... it all really makes sense to me man.

Red Scare

Since you decided to go no vote, you have been sticking with it, no doubt. Thats not what I mean when I said you are all over the place, I was referring to your actions and not your vote. You have been all over the place with your posting.

And I like your style, its similar to my typical play. And you havent played over here yet, but Vic is just a dick. Thats his style.

Since you decided to go no vote, you have been sticking with it, no doubt. Thats not what I mean when I said you are all over the place, I was referring to your actions and not your vote. You have been all over the place with your posting.

And I like your style, its similar to my typical play. And you havent played over here yet, but Vic is just a dick. Thats his style.

And a whiner to boot.

It's the vulvas.

I'm feeling sassy today. You like?

I'm with you in the sense that EY is always a dangerous player. But considering the points CTM brought out about the paranoia and "being the mod"... it all really makes sense to me man.

Sassy hell, your like mother ****ing King Kong, against Smashmouth even. Some sorta of funky hybrid Butch from the Little Rascals interwebz phenomena. Makes for great dinner theatre... especially for those who worship at the "Church of the Perpetually consuming"

Sassy hell, your like mother ****ing King Kong, against Smashmouth even. Some sorta of funky hybrid Butch from the Little Rascals interwebz phenomena. Makes for great dinner theatre... especially for those who worship at the "Church of the Perpetually consuming"

Cthulhu?

369613273_7e1666f333_o.jpg

EY - whats the deal? You are pushing pushing pushing no lynch. Running numbers, throwing out scenarios and you unvote the second you convince CTM to go along with it. Now the ****ing theory is at L-1 and you arent too be found.

You are obviously up to something, please ease my curiosity or my boredom with this stalemate is going to make me vote for the no lynch.

Like i mentioned before, if anyone has some ability that results in dead bodies in the morning as town, please holster your weapon.

If it's abundantly obvious no lynch is a crappy play, back to old tried and true methods for me.

Agreed here. Any pro town night killers should keep it in there pants tonight if they can..

Like i mentioned before, if anyone has some ability that results in dead bodies in the morning as town, please holster your weapon.

If it's abundantly obvious no lynch is a crappy play, back to old tried and true methods for me.

If Doggin is only revealing alignment upon death, then I doubt he would allow anyone roled up to reveal their role.

I read his post the same way you did.

Not as a threat against me in particular, but as an indication of him having an ability to kill someone else when lynched. Which if enough people have such an ability, could make the game "unwinnable"

That I understand. It was JiF proposing that idea that made me switch my vote.

In a traditional set up, no lynch is a bad idea except in several end game situatiuons.

But, doggin has gone out of his way to make it known this is not a traditional game.

1) the "you can't win" business

2) The you have to think outside the box to win statement he made in the signup thread

3) This 3.6 member scum team thing

Being another person that creates and mods games, I had myself considered a game with no scum and just a few townies with NK requirements, so I wouldn't put it past doggin to have created such a game.

So what I'm saying by "playing the mod", is that I'm now i'm thinking more about what doggin is up to rather then what the players are doing, and this is known as playing the mod or the setup.

Ultimately, the reason why i didn't make a no mafia game is because i thought it would be a let down for the players if it dragged on and only at the end did the players realize they've been chasing their tale all game. Fun for the mod, not so fun for the players.

I'm willing to sacrifice a lynch today to see if we can "win" the game today before investing too much energy scum hunting.

so i vote Nolynch, or No Commies in game if Doggin will accept the latter

This I don't get. How would a no scum game work? Wouldn't we've already won? If not, how would you win? Doggin says we can win, but we won't. Genuine difference there. In a game that's generally won by eliminating all scum, how do you win a game that doesn't have any?

That all said, I'm in agreement that every/anyone with NK abilities should submit a no kill if Doggin allows (a wise play for a townie vig, anyway). Let's see how this plays out.

Vote Count

EY (1) - Pac

No lynch (6) - JVoR, Smashmouth, Crusher, CTM, Slats, Vicious

Smashmouth (1) - Klecko

JVoR (1) - JiF

Not voting: EY, Verbal

With 12 players alive, it takes 7 votes to lynch.

Deadline: Monday morning at 9 am. All further days will be 72 hours.

This I don't get. How would a no scum game work? Wouldn't we've already won? If not, how would you win? Doggin says we can win, but we won't. Genuine difference there. In a game that's generally won by eliminating all scum, how do you win a game that doesn't have any?

Tossed around several ideas honestly, I was thinking of hinting at it, and ultimately letting the town "win" when they figured out they'd been chasing their own tale by no lynching..

Archived