Itchy stitches

Verde

I don't know why but itchy things have never bothered me. I've had a cast, mosquito bites, rashes, anything that might be considered itchy, and although I recognize its itchiness, it's never actually bothered me. Don't know why I can ignore it and this post doesn't help you at all, but hah either way!

I say combine Klecko and Micks advice. Not sure what Roxie is, Im guessing stripper slang for Oxycotin. Ignore that part. But about 4 ice cubes and 6 ounces of Makers Mark should do the trick.

Okay I change My answer. Bourbon cures everything. My wife used to nag the hell out of me until I tried the bourbon cure. Now she's at the battered wife's meetings annoying those ass-holes instead.

Okay I change My answer. Bourbon cures everything. My wife used to nag the hell out of me until I tried the bourbon cure. Now she's at the battered wife's meetings annoying those ass-holes instead.

Nothing a little ducking would'nt help.

note: The Crusher apologizes for bypassing the profanity filter.

I say combine Klecko and Micks advice. Not sure what Roxie is, Im guessing stripper slang for Oxycotin. Ignore that part. But about 4 ice cubes and 6 ounces of Makers Mark should do the trick.

gosh, I didn't know you speak stripper slang.

sorry for the stupid question but i'm getting mixed signals. should I need stiches after meeting green dna for a drink, do the 4 ice cubes go on the cut or in the drink? thanks

Archived