Sanchez to start vs. Ravens

Ghost

If Mangold or Woody are missing then this idea could result in a ****ing disaster. That's the Ravens, not the Rams.

Will be interesting to see how he plays though.

Faneca being out is a problem but he's the weak link in pass protection anyways. We need Mangold to solidify the interior part of the line.

good. I am going to be really interested to see how Sanchez responds to the adversity that the Ravens defense will, no doubt, provide him. Fwiw, he had a habit in camp of hanging his head a bit when things weren't going his way, and he could be streaky. Then again, what rookie isn't? Still, I want to see how he responds when he's getting beat up and/or throws a pick or two. To me, THAT'S the big story of the pre-season; NOT how well he can throw spirals against another team's scrubs.

Today's injury list

August 16, 2009

Welcome back to Cortland. The Jets hit the field at 8:15 this morning., and these are the key players who aren't practicing:

NT Kris Jenkins (calf)

CB Darrelle Revis (hamstring)

C Nick Mangold (knee)

RT Damien Woody (concussion)

FB Jehuu Caulrick (knee) - new injury

LG Alan Faneca (finger)

Today's injury list

August 16, 2009

Welcome back to Cortland. The Jets hit the field at 8:15 this morning., and these are the key players who aren't practicing:

NT Kris Jenkins (calf)

CB Darrelle Revis (hamstring)

C Nick Mangold (knee)

RT Damien Woody (concussion)

FB Jehuu Caulrick (knee) - new injury

LG Alan Faneca (finger)

How long are these ****ers gonna be out?

Coach Ryan said LG Alan Faneca had surgery on a finger and will not play in next Monday's game vs. the Ravens.

hey is anybody tweeting from SUNY today? They're having two-a-days from now until Thursday...if the team thought that Mister Jovial Nice Guy Ryan will stand for losing...well I guess this memo strikes that one down...I'm sure that even though these practices were already scheduled I'll bet you they will be wearing pads and beating the s hit out of each other

Coach Ryan said LG Alan Faneca had surgery on a finger and will not play in next Monday's game vs. the Ravens.

hey is anybody tweeting from SUNY today? They're having two-a-days from now until Thursday...if the team thought that Mister Jovial Nice Guy Ryan will stand for losing...well I guess this memo strikes that one down...I'm sure that even though these practices were already scheduled I'll bet you they will be wearing pads and beating the s hit out of each other

it seems ryan becomes mr. hyde after a loss.

it seems ryan becomes mr. hyde after a loss.

yea neck-after all the "I can't tell you the score after one single PS game in all my years" and they don't matter crap-he sure as hell will remember losing this one. He.was.effin'.PISSED. Ask Paul Raymond. I like it.

yea neck-after all the "I can't tell you the score after one single PS game in all my years" and they don't matter crap-he sure as hell will remember losing this one. He.was.effin'.PISSED. Ask Paul Raymond. I like it.

i don't think we can. by the looks of ryan i'd say raymond is about 3/4 digested.

Once again, what/if anything did Ryan say about the availability of Revis, Jenkins, Mangold and Woody for the Baltimore game and Faneca being "out" for the Balitmore game, did that come from Rex himself?

Once again, what/if anything did Ryan say about the availability of Revis, Jenkins, Mangold and Woody for the Baltimore game and Faneca being "out" for the Balitmore game, did that come from Rex himself?

that decision hasn't been made yet Joe we're still over a week away from game night

Yet supposedly Rex said that Faneca will be out of the game, didn't he?

Rex said in his press conference today that Faneca had surgery on the finger and will be out vs the Ravens. And said they just want to give it time to heal and all that but come regular season he will be fine and ready to go.

Archived