Severed Head of Ted Williams Abused In Cryonics Facility

The Gun Of Bavaria

Lol, Trying to insult me? I'm sorry but I don't consider people who play professional sports great americans. If he served twice he was obviously a competent soldier. Him leaving to play baseball deprived the service of a competent soldier.

Nor should you.

That great thing about this nation is the military is a voluntary endeavor. That is why I chose to join and Scott did not.

Williams chose to serve in a capacity that put himself at risk. He should be commended for that a 1000x before anything he did on the field. Much like Yogi serving in the Navy during D-Day. I am sure their are plenty of athletes during that time whose tour of duty consisted of being a part of a USO Tour. ted and Yogi should be recognized for what they did.

I really hope nobody chimes in with jokes on this. This is not a Yankee\Red Sox thing. This is a humanity thing.

Ted Williams was a great American. Regardless, nobody deserves to have something like this happen. Just disgusting. Totally disgusting.

Good post, totally agree. Some people should never be allowed to reproduce.

No he wasn't. He was an athlete. Don't go crazy here. A fireman who makes just enough to feed his family who runs into burning buildings is a great American. A person who hits a ball with a stick well is not a great American.

:roll: Read up on the man's life will you ? Sometimes you're totally clueless.

They could have found a less competent guy to replace him which led to people dying who would not have died had he stayed in the service. All for a couple of million dollars. Kids grew up homeless and hungry because someone wanted to play a game over being in the service.

you really can't be serious with this crap..............:rolleyes:

No he wasn't. He was an athlete. Don't go crazy here. A fireman who makes just enough to feed his family who runs into burning buildings is a great American. A person who hits a ball with a stick well is not a great American.

When you have absolutely no clue what he did, you should stfu. he was in wwII and left baseball (which he didnt have to do) to fly planes in Korea after that.

I get a kick out of these whiners who critique old school Americans. who by the way were the ones that made this country great back in the day. obviously those days are long gone, and will never return.

It's probably nort your fault, arsis. I blame your parents :)

When you have absolutely no clue what he did, you should stfu. he was in wwII and left baseball (which he didnt have to do) to fly planes in Korea after that.

I get a kick out of these whiners who critique old school Americans. who by the way were the ones that made this country great back in the day. obviously those days are long gone, and will never return.

It's probably nort your fault, arsis. I blame your parents :)

yeah i think that's what happened. i don't think he knew that williams fought in wars.....and then after he found out he tried to continue with his BS anyway to cover it up.

yeah i think that's what happened. i don't think he knew that williams fought in wars.....and then after he found out he tried to continue with his BS anyway to cover it up.

Which is funny because like I said before I called Williams a great American and it had nothing to do with baseball.

What? Arsis didn't know something? I don't believe that for a second. He's the smartest person in the world.

Okay back on topic, Ted Williams did a great job serving this country. Arsis wasn't aware of this and tried to speak out on a topic which he didn't know anything about. But no big deal. At any rate, we hope that Ted can rest in peace.

Archived