The Miami Dolphins And Their Fans Suck **** Thread.

New York Mick

• Replies 537
  • Created
  • Last Reply
that's the sanchez effect. the heads made him out to be great, he bombed, now they are all off the wagon

If by Sanchez effect you are talkign about having a rookie QB playing like crap and this being a road game, then you'd be right.

Isn't it possible that we overestimated our team a bit?

TN is 0-5, Houston 2-3 and NE England 3-2. These aren't the powerhouses we assumed they were.

fwiw, I think if Cotch plays we should win the game by 10 points. But the spread is tight on thsi game for a reason..

When I was surfing this weekend...I cursed the Dolphags that were swimming by me...and gave a thumbs up to the Jets that flew over me.

Charlie don't surf!

How interesting, you gave a "thumbs up" to an inanimate object flying 20,000 feet over your head.

Did you get a "thumbs up" back from the machine?

If by Sanchez effect you are talkign about having a rookie QB playing like crap and this being a road game, then you'd be right.

Isn't it possible that we overestimated our team a bit?

TN is 0-5, Houston 2-3 and NE England 3-2. These aren't the powerhouses we assumed they were.

fwiw, I think if Cotch plays we should win the game by 10 points. But the spread is tight on thsi game for a reason..

The reason being that Miami fans are delusional and are betting heavily on their team.

The spread has nothing to do with the relative strength of either team. I can't believe I need to tell you this, of all people. :confused0082:

Charlie don't surf!

How interesting, you gave a "thumbs up" to an inanimate object flying 20,000 feet over your head.

Did you get a "thumbs up" back from the machine?

Nope, but they shot the Dolphags that were swimming next to with a laser beam. It was awesome!

• 2 weeks later...
Hey dickheads it's a new game and you're playing in NY this time not NY South so bring your tissues. You still suck.

i am really worried about kris jenkins dominating our run game....and leon washington gashing our defense..........this game worries me.

big time. :P

i am really worried about kris jenkins dominating our run game....and leon washington gashing our defense..........this game worries me.

big time. :P

Losing those two might be the worst thing that could of happen to you. The Jets are going to pound the ball down your throats and stop your dumb ass wildcat.

Losing those two might be the worst thing that could of happen to you. The Jets are going to pound the ball down your throats and stop your dumb ass wildcat.

hha your threatening me with thomas jones? really? the same thomas jones that 89% of jet fans hated 2 weeks ago....he has good games against the bills and raiders and all of a sudden hes going to "pound the ball down our throats" ? lol ok bro.

cya sunday.

hha your threatening me with thomas jones? really? the same thomas jones that 89% of jet fans hated 2 weeks ago....he has good games against the bills and raiders and all of a sudden hes going to "pound the ball down our throats" ? lol ok bro.

cya sunday.

Jones, Greene and Woodhead, I see the Jets having another 300 plus yard game.

Shon who? Are the Jets just picking bums off the streets now?

Tell'em daddy is coming.

Why would "Daddy" play for a 2 and 4 team? Just seams weird. When I hear "Daddy" I think more of Peyton Manning or Tom Brady. Maybe even Big Ben.

But I will take your word for it. I didn't realize "Daddy" was traded to the Dolphins. Hopefully they didn't give up too much to get him.

if you believe that. it is no longer worth talking football with you....cause clearly you are utterly retarded.

If you can't put together a sentence without launching personal attacks then you won't be welcome here.

Archived