****Official Jets vs Bills Gameday Thread****

war ensemble

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You're nuts...lol...done at 3-3? how long have you been watching football? you are the epitome of a bandwagon fan.

Are you ****ing kidding me with the bandwagon fan bull****? STFU.

Also, yes I think if we lose our third consecutive game at home to the ****ing Bills (Who are a complete mess) then I think we're ****ed, I really do. This is a team that we should go out and destroy.

Oh and back to the bandwagon fan BS - It's just laughable. I've been nothing but positive towards this team all year and I still am, losing this game would be devastating to our season though.

Funny coming from you though, a guy who came out an said he was rooting for the Mark Sanchez trade to fail.

Also, yes I think if we lose our third consecutive game at home to the ****ing Bills (Who are a complete mess) then I think we're ****ed, I really do. This is a team that we should go out and destroy.

Oh and back to the bandwagon fan BS - It's just laughable. I've been nothing but positive towards this team all year and I still am, losing this game would be devastating to our season though.

Funny coming from you though, a guy who came out an said he was rooting for the Mark Sanchez trade to fail.

LMAO! I didnt like that trade...I was wrong..I'll admit it :)

I definitely struck a nerve..look up bandwagon fan. it means you jump ship at any time of trouble. it's a good thing the US navy didnt have Irish Jet with us when we were fighting the Japanese. he would have waved the white flag after pearl harbor :)

And since Montreal Jet won't be at this game we have a good shot at winning it..lol J/K

Sanchez has to do a better job of handling the ball. he was awful in wet weather against the Titans/Oilers. please, have Mangold shove a towel down his ass to wipe your pretty southern cal hands in this nasty weather.

GO JETS!

LOL! Thank God my first Jet game wasn't a Super Bowl. You and Thor would have waited for me after the game to beat me up. ;)

''we should go out and destroy''? what are your expectations of this team? :lol: super bowl winners?

I was pleasantly surprised with the first 3 games..I never get too high or too low..the Bills have a good team and always give the Jets problems. this is never an easy game. although you think it should be..why?

I definitely struck a nerve..look up bandwagon fan. it means you jump ship at any time of trouble. it's a good thing the US navy didnt have Irish Jet with us when we were fighting the Japanese. he would have waved the white flag after pearl harbor :)

shouldnt u be at tailgate now?

I know what it means and I'm not jumping ship, I believe in this team as much as anyone. Also, what sort of bandwagon fanpicks the Jets froma choice of 32 teams? It's not exactly like they were forced into me.

Also, when you have to listen to bandwagon Pats fans all the time over here it gets pretty annoying to get even compared to them.

I am anything but a bandwagon fan.

I know what it means and I'm not jumping ship, I believe in this team as much as anyone. Also, what sort of bandwagon fanpicks the Jets froma choice of 32 teams? It's not exactly like they were forced into me.

Also, when you have to listen to bandwagon Pats fans all the time over here it gets pretty annoying to get even compared to them.

drink anotha pint..u have become Ecrud Jr

''we should go out and destroy''? what are your expectations of this team? :lol: super bowl winners?

I was pleasantly surprised with the first 3 games..I never get too high or too low..the Bills have a good team and always give the Jets problems. this is never an easy game. although you think it should be..why?

I expect that we should be a good team, a playoff team because IMO we have that sort of talent. I think we sould "go out and destroy" the Bills who are playing like the worst team in football right now.

LOL! Thank God my first Jet game wasn't a Super Bowl. You and Thor would have waited for me after the game to beat me up. ;)

You would have been banned and beat up..lol :)

shouldnt u be at tailgate now?

I haven't been to a home game yet. **** Woody and the Jets..lol...I'm going to the Carolina and cincy games..thats it

The only way someone in Ireland picks the Jets as a bandwagon team is if all the other bandwagons had already left the station.

and you make fun of the empty seats at the metal table? even the star trek table laughs at the springsteen table. at least the metal table has "dirty" bitches in skin tight jeans.

:rl::rl::rl:

That is awesome. In fairness I am so old that in High School I sat at the Beastie Boys table.

The Star Trek line cracked my up though....

that was 2003 that the bills beat the pats week one. but this bills team is decimated right now and has looked awful. this the type of game that good teams dominate.

Nah dude..I meant 2001..when the Pats got off to an awful start and went on a roll late in the season (turning point of course was a victory over the Jets that was Herm's fault). and even the 98 Jets went on a roll late in the year...you can't say the seasons over even if they lose this game. thats just insane.

Well sure the Bills usually play us hard, but they havent really shown much of a pulse lately BP. As long as we dont try to get all crazy/fancy today we should win this one.

Archived