Scary Thought for Rex Ryan

JustInFudge

When the Jets lose to the Oakland Raiders this Sunday, he will have not only lost 4 straight games, but Rex will have lost 3 straight games to the likes of Tony Sparano, Dick Jauron and Tom Cable.

But its all good because he's not here to kiss BB's rings.

:bag:

Worst.... thread..... ever.

Truth hurts...I know. Smoke weed. It helps.

I'm not sure I understand this thread. Is it suppossed to mean that we're not just losing but we're losing to ****ty coaches?

Yes. Because Rex Ryan has a big mouth and isnt here to kiss BB's rings but he is here to lose to the likes of Tony Sparano, Dick Jauron and Tom Cable.

Can we at least wait till the game is played before making these proclamations? Not sure if this is a reverse type jinx, but this is just getting silly.

No. Prepare yourself. Its inevitable.

When the Jets lose to the Oakland Raiders this Sunday, he will have not only lost 4 straight games, but Rex will have lost 3 straight games to the likes of Tony Sparano, Dick Jauron and Tom Cable.

But its all good because he's not here to kiss BB's rings.

:bag:

So then don't be inconvenienced and waste 3 hours of football when they're playing, since clearly hope for you is all gone. Otherwise let the rest of us Jets fans have hope and enjoy the rest of this season and see if we can turn it around and our team progress.

So then don't be inconvenienced and waste 3 hours of football when they're playing, since clearly hope for you is all gone. Otherwise let the rest of us Jets fans have hope and enjoy the rest of this season and see if we can turn it around and our team progress.

Dont tell me my business. I will watch this team every Sunday for the rest of my life baring some major set back because I love them with all my heart and soul. When they take the field, I will cheer with all my might and hope for greatness. I'm looking forward to a bounce back peformance from young Sanchize. Just know that we are gonig to lose. And thats o.k. As long as young Sanchize bounces back.

You can hope all you want. I never said not to. Just stating the truth defined by me and that is, 4pm game, west coast, Oakland Raiders, there's waves Sunday so I'm surfing and that equates to a loss. So I'll watch and cheer to see if we can turn it around and enjoy our team progress.

It's just a game.

Say's you. Rex Ryan would say different.

lol at least the Jets players shut up. They realize now that nothing will ever change. I wonder how Bart Scott feels now, nobody has even been talking about him lately.

At least somebody gets it.

Normally it takes a whole season for some Jet fans to turn on the head coach. Quick honeymoon.

I'm not turning on Rex. I love the guy. Absolutely love him. Even more than I love Herman Edwards. He is the chosen one. Just not this Sunday.

Boopsie? More surfing, more smoking, more banging, and less starting threads. Just a thought from a concerned muffin top.

Sorry mt, its just that I thought it to be interesting that Rex has beat BB and Fisher but he's going to lose 3 straight to that group of coaches.

Are you sumptuously telling me to tone it down?

Sparano came in and orchetstarted the single greatest turnaroudn in NFL history in his first year, going from 1-15 to 11-5. Yes, Parcells was running the front office, but Tony runs the team. What the hell has Rex done? Besides cleaning out the buffet that is....

Sparano came in and orchetstarted the single greatest turnaroudn in NFL history in his first year, going from 1-15 to 11-5. Yes, Parcells was running the front office, but Tony runs the team. What the hell has Rex done? Besides cleaning out the buffet that is....

I dont think he was comparing Sparano to Rex. I think what he meant is Rex came into the Jets calling Bill Belichik out with the kissing the rings statement and then beat him. After that he got pwned by three coaches that don't have the impressive record that Belichik has.

Not a knock on Sparano but a knock on Rex. Though any time a poster mentions the word Buffet my world does become a little nicer.

Tony Sparano isn't a terrible coach.

Terrible thread

Tony Sparano is a nobody. Currently, he's the coach of sub .500 Football squad. He's a flash in the pan, though he obviously did a hell of job turning around a pathetic organization from the depths of despair.

I dont think he was comparing Sparano to Rex. I think what he meant is Rex came into the Jets calling Bill Belichik out with the kissing the rings statement and then beat him. After that he got pwned by three coaches that don't have the impressive record that Belichik has.

Not a knock on Sparano but a knock on Rex. Though any time a poster mentions the word Buffet my world does become a little nicer.

Thanks mt, you know me so well.

Archived