Your Favorite memory from the 2009 season

Maxman

Having a foul ball hit right at me at Turner Field in ATL and it bouncing off my hand, down the stairwell and into the hands of another miserable fan as i fell awkwardly on my father a day after we sat 3 hours eating tons of fried food watching the rain fall and waiting for the game to be cancelled and then having to pay 3 bucks extra the next day to exchange our tickets to watch a lousy team play in front of the smallest crowd ever in Turner Field history.

Yep. My favorite memory.

The day in Atlanta when the Yanks were losing, and Girardi came out and went complete batshat on national TV. The Yanks won that game and went on to a big AL East lead.

The night Jeter tied Gerhig. He got to bat in the 9th with a chance to pass #4.Jeter walked on a full count. No walk in MLB history has ever made an MLB crowd that angry.

Too many great memories. KRod's walk of Mariano. The Damon-Texeira back-to-back home runs against the Red Sox. The Damon at bat against Lidge and subsequent stealing of second and third.

Probably my favorite moment was ARod's home run off Fuentes in game two of the Angels series. I was with two of my best friends at the time and we completely lost our minds.

Archived