Rally Beards???

Integrity28

Its a bad economy, my company is in financial hell and I live/work in New England... I have to look presentable on the job.

I'm not going to get many people that are like "Oh, a rally beard for the Jets??? That's cool!" up here.

LOL

Fair enough. :-)

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OK, it's been two weeks and I'm starting to look like the ND mascot if he mated with an Islamic extremist with mange.

Its been 2 weeks and I have 2 comb my beard every 2 hours just to make sure it doesnt look like I have bed head on my face.

I've actually decided that if the Jets somehow miraculously win the Super Bowl that I will be shaving my face completely. That means no goatee, no mustache, no nothing. I haven't been clean shaven since high school so for me it will be a big change. Just a little sacrifice I'm willing to make in support of the team :)

I did that for the FCS championship (Go Nova!). I learned a lot about my ability to grow a beard (very embarrassing). I ended up with a playoff "el diablo." The only good thing about the el diablo was that it didn't prevent me from hooking up with a drunk girl the night before the game. I don't think it HELPED with that at all, however.

I'll be cleaning up the neck again this week... but I plan to keep it going as long as I can stand it.

Funny thing is, the mustache hair basically points straight out... instead of laying down. Looks ridiculous! Hahahaha...

I'll be cleaning up the neck again this week... but I plan to keep it going as long as I can stand it.

Funny thing is, the mustache hair basically points straight out... instead of laying down. Looks ridiculous! Hahahaha...

I just realized I haven't shaved since the playoffs either..

Not out of superstition, but because I'm a lazy slob who works from home..

I guess I won't be shaving now either :D

I just realized I haven't shaved since the playoffs either..

Not out of superstition, but because I'm a lazy slob who works from home..

I guess I won't be shaving now either :D

Nice.

Mine started out of coincidence as well.

I shaved right before the Bengals playoff game and haven't shaved yet through the playoff run. I don't believe in superstitions but it is fun having random people ask me if I lost my razor or ask me why I am growing a beard.

Anybody else still growing theirs?

I get that "lost the razor" bit daily, I havnt shaved since week 17 ended

Archived