Did anyone else have trouble sleeping last night??

GLH222

Because I did....its been 11 years since we were last here, and despite having a solid core of young talent, in this league- there are no guarentees we'll be back again for another 11.

Here is what I know....the Colts are good, damn good. But here is what I also know....7 of their first 14 wins, were games they won by just 5 points or less. Point being, this was NOT a team like the pats in 07' who just blew people out of the water..

The funny thing is, this Jets team is 1 win away from erasing 40 years of pain. Yet at the same time, they are one loss away from simply adding another chapter....

Who is with me on calling all this talk of "win or lose the jets had a great run and have something to build on" crap a bunch of BS? F it....there are no guarentees moving forward. THIS GAME IS WINNABLE, AND G-D DAMN...I WANT TO WIN IT!

I didn't sleep a wink and when I finally turned off the TV (watching SBIII on the NFLN) I started to have a dream about Darelle Revis and turned the TV back on and finished watching the game. So I wake the wife up at 7AM and tell her I want to go to breakfast and as I'm sitting there I see a Jets fan all decked out in Jets garb and I go to say hello and HE tells me that HE didn't sleep all night . I said "me too, I'm a friggin mess" I must have smoked 200 cigarettes since last night.

I didn't sleep a wink and when I finally turned off the TV (watching SBIII on the NFLN) I started to have a dream about Darelle Revis and turned the TV back on and finished watching the game. So I wake the wife up at 7AM and tell her I want to go to breakfast and as I'm sitting there I see a Jets fan all decked out in Jets garb and I go to say hello and HE tells me that HE didn't sleep all night . I said "me too, I'm a friggin mess" I must have smoked 200 cigarettes since last night.

200 cigarettes???????????? And you are how old?????????

200 cigarettes???????????? And you are how old?????????

Ok maybe not that many...but yea I'm a nervous wreck...I'm old enough to remember the 1968 season and got to see the last Jets Colts game of almost this much importance (54-but I'm a YOUNG 54)

Had weird sleep, weird dreams.

Dreamt the Jets lost 31 to 30.

Of course, if the Jets get to 30 points, I think we win this one.

Damn dreams.

BZ

I think if the Jets get to 30 it could be really bad. That might mean the Colts got to 60.

Ok maybe not that many...but yea I'm a nervous wreck...I'm old enough to remember the 1968 season and got to see the last Jets Colts game of almost this much importance (54-but I'm a YOUNG 54)

Well here's hoping you can live another 40 and be like the coolest old man that ever walked this damned earth :cheers:

1leLgTr9ytw

Archived