Next Mafia Game Sign Up Thread - Avatar Mafia

Doggin94it

Hehe no, each person drew one penis to contribute to the anonymous art gallery. My boyfriend was kind enough to let me draw his.

I was never under that impression.

Another assignment was to write our own piece of erotica, maybe that is more up your alley. Hahaha.

I am assuming that was a sadly small drawing. Also, can you please reprint your erotic writing assignment in a PM to me?

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haha, it wasn't a "how to seduce people" class. The one I did had a focus on male sexuality, but there was also a female sexuality workshop. Homework included interviewing your father about his views on masculinity/sexuality, filling out a loooong survey of sexual acts (checking off yes/no/maybe) and writing about your boundaries, and drawing your own or a friend's penis for our penis art gallery. :P It was great because it was completely confidential, so you'd get a lot of people who normally wouldn't talk to each other outside of the class. Most people got a lot out of it.

You're a great guy, but I think it's time for us to move on. It's not you, it's me.

So was it flacid or at full attention. Because if my wife had to do this I'd want to look as impressive as possible. And by impressive I mean visible.

I am assuming that was a sadly small drawing. Also, can you please reprint your erotic writing assignment in a PM to me?

Of course not, it was awful. Funny story though, my computer broke the day before it was due, so I had to write it at one of the computer clusters in the library, while people were waiting to use the computer after me. :D

So was it flacid or at full attention. Because if my wife had to do this I'd want to look as impressive as possible. And by impressive I mean visible.

Now that you mention it, we actually had to do two drawings of the same penis. One flaccid, one erect.

You're just not a nice person.

At least I'm not pitiful.

I feel like I need a shower after catching up on this thread. I might have to post here more often - we don't have this type of thing on DM.....where the hell have you people been all my life?

Don;t make me tell your secret. FLipper.

Of course not, it was awful. Funny story though, my computer broke the day before it was due, so I had to write it at one of the computer clusters in the library, while people were waiting to use the computer after me. :D

:rl: :rl: :rl:

You're right, that's hilarious....

I love you.

Another assignment was to write our own piece of erotica, maybe that is more up your alley. Hahaha.

I could do this one. When I first saw her she sat helplessly and obviously looking to be devoured. She didn't speak a word but I know she wanted the same thing I did. As i touched her and gently pressed my mouth against her I realize that this may be the moment of my life Ive been waiting for . Her skin was slightly salty but tasted like heaven to me and I engorged myself on her incredible bounty.

One of the best damn pieces of fried chicken I ever had right their. For sure.

I feel like I need a shower after catching up on this thread. I might have to post here more often - we don't have this type of thing on DM.....where the hell have you people been all my life?

I was telling the DM site admins the other night that this forum is what DM would be like if it were cool.

Once again your twisted homo erotic mind interprets information in only a way you can. What I meant is my mentoring of the sweet Boopsie has allowed him to share his gift with the ladies at a level that is soon approaching epic.

So... you shat him out?

i'll buy it..

what did you eat that induced this jif doody?

i can guess..

Hey, I'm still working on my FIRST wife. :Nuts::rim:

I see what you did there but the only thing is I've never been married... Just engaged with 7 years of cohabitation. We split because she couldn't take me referring to her as my ladyfriend any longer.

The pain of that was washed away years ago though so FU!

So... you shat him out?

i'll buy it..

what did you eat that induced this jif doody?

i can guess..

Wow, Dan X tells some pretty interesting female sexuality tidbits, and your focusing on what comes out of my gigantic man azz. Trust me, nothing has ever come out of their that would interest you. Well at least I hope to all thats Holy and sacred it doesn't.

I see what you did there but the only thing is I've never been married... Just engaged with 7 years of cohabitation. We split because she couldn't take me referring to her as my ladyfriend any longer.

The pain of that was washed away years ago though so FU!

Best qoute of the thread right their. Well done bro, well done.

I could do this one. When I first saw her she sat helplessly and obviously looking to be devoured. She didn't speak a word but I know she wanted the same thing I did. As i touched her and gently pressed my mouth against her I realize that this may be the moment of my life Ive been waiting for . Her skin was slightly salty but tasted like heaven to me and I engorged myself on her incredible bounty.

One of the best damn pieces of fried chicken I ever had right their. For sure.

Really beautiful.

Wow, Dan X tells some pretty interesting female sexuality tidbits, and your focusing on what comes out of my gigantic man azz.

I know you we're fixated on the stories of man sausage drawings, pti

Only guy who is worse at mafia than Pac.

Errr my vote was one that destroyed the Emperor and won the game for the Rebel town folk of intergalactic goodness. Meanwhile you were too busy trying to give me a reacharound in true Wedge fashion. I am a Mafiastic God. You are are a poor mans Dan X in that you could only...ah must be in fact be a woman acting as a guy with female tendencies only Dan X does not deserve such comparison. Suck it Klecka, you are lucky brett and AVM were there to save you and your foolish mistakes.

EDIT: However you may be on to something. The same thoughts have crossed my mind.

Archived