Star Wars Mafia

Bleedin Green

Thank God....I would have never lived it down if I managed to screw this up. I suck at mafia, horribly. My gut instincts are usually REALLY on, but I suck at actual game play so bad it's beyond belief.

This did make me laugh from Dan X

"AVM used to be such a sweet boy, back in the day. Barely able to defend against anything. Where did it all go wrong."

lol

Sorry I nearly blew this for the town, I in all honesty thought I knew what I was doing. Obv don't :P

How do you think I would have felt if we lost?

BUT WE WON!!! :cheers:

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

anyway... good game to all. nice to see another newbie shine in brett. and that avm, kleck and hess put it together in the end against 2 guys who've probably plaeyd a few more games then them..

anyway... good game to all. nice to see another newbie shine in brett. and that avm, kleck and hess put it together in the end against 2 guys who've probably plaeyd a few more games then them..

That was a wild collection in the end, and great to see less seasoned players pull it out.

The Hess-Klecko interaction was hilarious. It was fascinating to watch. It reminded me of the Fantastic Four.

You had Kleck & Hess doing their best Thing and Johnny Storm immitation.

You had AVM playing the waffling Susan Storm.

And Brett was Mr. Fantastic trying to solve the puzzle to save the day.

That was a wild collection in the end, and great to see less seasoned players pull it out.

The Hess-Klecko interaction was hilarious. It was fascinating to watch. It reminded me of the Fantastic Four.

You had Kleck & Hess doing their best Thing and Johnny Storm immitation.

You had AVM playing the waffling Susan Storm.

And Brett was Mr. Fantastic trying to solve the puzzle to save the day.

real life LOL and spot on. What's funny is our movie characters actually matched the script. Luke the naive young jedi who made an early mistake, Han fighting with the wrong guy, Wedge just happy to still be there... but Yoda the wise master saves the day and shows Luke the way. But your analogy is LOL funnier.

real life LOL and spot on. What's funny is our movie characters actually matched the script. Luke the naive young jedi who made an early mistake, Han fighting with the wrong guy, Wedge just happy to still be there... but Yoda the wise master saves the day and shows Luke the way. But your analogy is LOL funnier.

I have to be honest, I was laughing my ass off at some of the role assignments. I could only imagine what CTM's reaction was going to be when Pac was revealed as Leia, then with Vic talking about how much he sucks at the game he gets a character who's role PM talks about how stupid he and mindless he is :P. There were other great ones too, definitely worked out too perfectly.

I have to be honest, I was laughing my ass off at some of the role assignments. I could only imagine what CTM's reaction was going to be when Pac was revealed as Leia, then with Vic talking about how much he sucks at the game he gets a character who's role PM talks about how stupid he and mindless he is :P. There were other great ones too, definitely worked out too perfectly.

CTM and Sharrow do make a cute couple

I've been there before and so has CTM. Unique character games or pms with flavor are annoying as crap in the sense that players naturally want to win so bad they try to circumvent the rules. It isn't with malice intent or anything like that, i know when I started I wanted to prove my innocence really badly and did a similar thing in EY's game. You don't really think about it until you're mafia and they're doing it to you, but people were dropping hints left and right about their character names. The end game became too much about figuring out who is what character than it should've been.

Yep. I'll be honest - for Avatar, the only one of you who will know your character name will be Aang. The rest of you will only get your role details, and will only learn your characters when I post the death scene

Okay, first of all, ya'll played that game dry - a really long game comes in at about 150 pages after a month of play. Tack on an extra 300 pages in a week and a half, and all I can say is ho - lee - ****.

Second of all, I've gotten way to used to playing on my home turf, and came out of the gates like an idiot. Getting zilched on D2 did not help the mafia team at all - sorry team.

Third, the town played a really strong game, and I28 never let the focus go. Cheers to you, man. Even through the mind-bending confusion, you kept it on track. You were my #1 choice to hit the entire game.

Slats tangled me up really good - I wasn't coming back after that. Crush made me laugh so hard I almost choked on my own beer.

I'll definitely play again. Besides, somebody has to help Control The Mouth and So Much Crying. heh

Thank God....I would have never lived it down if I managed to screw this up. I suck at mafia, horribly. My gut instincts are usually REALLY on, but I suck at actual game play so bad it's beyond belief.

This did make me laugh from Dan X

"AVM used to be such a sweet boy, back in the day. Barely able to defend against anything. Where did it all go wrong."

lol

Sorry I nearly blew this for the town, I in all honesty thought I knew what I was doing. Obv don't :P

Hehe! That was a compliment ... I was saying in comparison to all those games where you'd reveal and we'd lynch you anyway, this time you brought the fire and held everyone off. You (and the rest of the town) played well. Which was a shame. :D

Okay, first of all, ya'll played that game dry - a really long game comes in at about 150 pages after a month of play. Tack on an extra 300 pages in a week and a half, and all I can say is ho - lee - ****.

Second of all, I've gotten way to used to playing on my home turf, and came out of the gates like an idiot. Getting zilched on D2 did not help the mafia team at all - sorry team.

Third, the town played a really strong game, and I28 never let the focus go. Cheers to you, man. Even through the mind-bending confusion, you kept it on track. You were my #1 choice to hit the entire game.

Slats tangled me up really good - I wasn't coming back after that. Crush made me laugh so hard I almost choked on my own beer.

I'll definitely play again. Besides, somebody has to help Control The Mouth and So Much Crying. heh

Cool! Glad to play with you again, DamnPhuckingRetard.

and I skimmed the scum thread, he's not lieing either, as bizzare as that opinion is.. DM is indeed another mafia planet ;)

Doggins idea to have vic claim vig and NK jiff would've been outstanding, if not for Bleedin's death scene of a million missed bullets ruining it (or whatever he said earlier)

and wtf was with doggin helping you guys anyway? lol

Your quotes from the PMs on me were priceless. Hope you play again!

I just signed up for Avatar - I scuttled three other games on DM so that I can come back here for more abuse. I'm a glutton...

I'm psyched to play. It may cost me my job, and my wife might destroy my computer, but i'm psyched.

Cool!

And if I'm the Vig/SK, I promise not to NK you first night. Second night for sure, but not first night.

You're in for a treat. You didn't have me playing the last game to jump in on bashing the crap out of you. :P

As opposed to hiding in the shadows till end game. You do realize I have to try and kill you this game the first chance I get. Mr. I'll just kill the fatguy to make everyone happy.

As opposed to hiding in the shadows till end game. You do realize I have to try and kill you this game the first chance I get. Mr. I'll just kill the fatguy to make everyone happy.

it's funny because he's fat

Archived