• Last Reply

OFFICIAL VOTE COUNT--DAY 2

DPR (3) -- Runin, Verbal, AVM

Lily (6) -- Smash, Nae, Sharrow, Pac, JVOR, Barm

JiF (1) -- CTM

Pac (3) -- JiF, Lily, DPR

Barm (1) -- Hess

THOSE NOT VOTING: Slats, Dan, BG, Vicious

With 18 Ozites in the Castle, it takes 10 to lynch.

DEADLINE IN 24 HOURS, 16 MINUTES

I think it's a pretty selfish play. again. Same thing she did in the Avatar game. Maybe she had a little more heat in this game, but it's the same deal, imo. "Hey mafia, don't kill me, I'm not the witch, and I'm not a protecting role! Kill them instead!" I mean, that's essentially what she's saying. It could be a good play if she is one of those things, but if she's telling the truth, then it's just one more name they can cross off the list. Why should they care about finder roles this early, when they probably have 5 members? Once they kill the witch, the town loses, so that's what they're going to focus on.

Say we publicly pick somebody for her to investigate, does scum know that person isn't the witch? I just don't see anything good coming of this. Even if she's telling the truth, we won't be able to trust her until she get's a guilty.

What if there isn't a cop?

What if she's claiming one of those 2 wildcard roles and has just put a huge bullseye on herself to be recruited by scum tonight?

Whether or not she's innocent now is irrelevant. She's made it impossible to know what team she's playing for after tonights night phase. and that's a fact.

That's why early reveals not close to a lynch are dumb.

That is a valid point. I would like to hear DPR weigh in on her reveal.

unvote

Vote Lily

if she comes back clean we can assume DPR is as well.

It's a hard bite to chew... She is the literal "boy who cried wolf" of mafia games. She's the girl who cried "i have a role I cant exactly explain so just take my word for it". She also is studying DPR's play and he WOULD try it again... I wouldn't neccesarily call it " would i be dumb enough to pull it again"... more like.." I would pull it again and ask you if i'd be dumb enough to pull it again until it doesn't work anymore." That IS a wifom but worth thinking about.

I mean essentially it's trust me, or in this case trust us. I understand the point that info is valuable to scum this game, I do...but I can't think of many times when situations like this were beneficial to the town. Maybe it's just bad townie play like Pac's referring to, but being the top two vote getters and then coming out and saying "hey we're both innocent -- trust me!"?

In case you're telling the truth, it's probably best to stay as vague as possible. But just to clarify, you are positive that DPR is innocent? I'm probably the only person here lame enough to watch the Bachelor, haha, but this distinction comes up whenever there's rumors about who the Bachelor chose in the end. As in, knowing he didn't choose one person doesn't mean he definitely chose the other person.

Do you mean like... is he INNOCENT or is he just NOT MAFIA? Otherwise I don't get the bachelor example. :P

In case you're telling the truth, it's probably best to stay as vague as possible. But just to clarify, you are positive that DPR is innocent? I'm probably the only person here lame enough to watch the Bachelor, haha, but this distinction comes up whenever there's rumors about who the Bachelor chose in the end. As in, knowing he didn't choose one person doesn't mean he definitely chose the other person.

:-s

:-s

Fine, whatever! I was trying to be sneaky. It failed. Also, the Bachelor is so terrible it's amazing. The Fat Bachelor was even better because they would post everybody's weights at the bottom of the screen and show them eating food in every shot.

Fine, whatever! I was trying to be sneaky. It failed. Also, the Bachelor is so terrible it's amazing. The Fat Bachelor was even better because they would post everybody's weights at the bottom of the screen and show them eating food in every shot.

...they had a fat bachelor?

Dpr needs to weigh in here as far as how much he knows. If lily flips scum dpr could just be the fall guy. If dpr confirms lily we have a different story.

He stood up for her in Lost and look what it got him.:roll:

Dpr needs to weigh in here as far as how much he knows. If lily flips scum dpr could just be the fall guy. If dpr confirms lily we have a different story.

I doubt that, but that's not something we need to discuss right now.

Are you saying the women were fat? That sounds like a strange/cruel show. JVOR, what was your opinion of it?

I bet JVoR watches it with you. ADMIT IT.

We have a caring relationship in which we make compromises to keep each other happy. I watch his things with him, too. :)

...they had a fat bachelor?

It was called "More to Love." I'm not lying, they really would post everybody's height and weight at the bottom of the screen. It was pretty horrendous. There was also a rumor that the guy purposely gained weight so that he could star in the show.

Are you saying the women were fat? That sounds like a strange/cruel show. JVOR, what was your opinion of it?

The best part was he gave them all these special rings to wear and made a big speech about how it meant he appreciated them for who they were. A bunch of them started sobbing and saying they'd never received a gift from any man before. Then before every elimination ceremony, they had to dump their rings into this bowl, and if he got rid of them they wouldn't get the ring back.

The best part was he gave them all these special rings to wear and made a big speech about how it meant he appreciated them for who they were. A bunch of them started sobbing and saying they'd never received a gift from any man before. Then before every elimination ceremony, they had to dump their rings into this bowl, and if he got rid of them they wouldn't get the ring back.

That's just crueler than not getting a rose at all... getting a gift and then having it taken away. ******* producers!

That's just crueler than not getting a rose at all... getting a gift and then having it taken away. ******* producers!

I have very little pity for people who go on shows like that. The contracts basically say the producers can do whatever they want to them and edit them however they want. It's a funny contrast, though, because in the regular Bachelor the producers actually withhold food from the contestants and try to get them all drunk so they act crazier. In this one they were feeding them in every scene. As I'm typing this I'm wondering if I'm actually a much more terrible person than I thought. It's fun to see them go on dates! Bah!

I have very little pity for people who go on shows like that. The contracts basically say the producers can do whatever they want to them and edit them however they want. It's a funny contrast, though, because in the regular Bachelor the producers actually withhold food from the contestants and try to get them all drunk so they act crazier. In this one they were feeding them in every scene. As I'm typing this I'm wondering if I'm actually a much more terrible person than I thought. It's fun to see them go on dates! Bah!

I don't know about that, but you're definitely not as cool as we thought. JVOR no difference.

Got a second to post here at lunch...

Dont like this push to Lily at all. A couple of reasons 1) this is awfully convenient (and I'd like to point how all of a sudden opportunistic Pac has returned). 2) why on earth as a scummate would Lily go out of her way to save DPR right now? If failed, then they are really crippled. 3) this is happening way too fast considering its really about 2 people presumably town 4) why not give it a night to find out if there is a cop and what they can learn about Lily 5) would scum take a shot at Lily at night?...my list of reason could go on.

We just lost the tracker...why risk losing what claims to be another role favoring the town. Just seems very early in the game to force the issue now. Personally, (and I know some find this type of play scummy, but whatever) I'd like to look else where from DPR and Lily. We can always come back to them and we really havent pressured enough people at this stage in the game. Lily had D1 heat, DPR started to get D1 heat and we are still focused on them again to the point where we now have a known town role and a claimed innocent, assuming Lily isnt lying.

I dont love the claim...not at all. But I dont like the idea of lynching Lily today to figure this out. It can wait.

Got a second to post here at lunch...

Dont like this push to Lily at all. A couple of reasons 1) this is awfully convenient (and I'd like to point how all of a sudden opportunistic Pac has returned). 2) why on earth as a scummate would Lily go out of her way to save DPR right now? If failed, then they are really crippled. 3) this is happening way too fast considering its really about 2 people presumably town 4) why not give it a night to find out if there is a cop and what they can learn about Lily 5) would scum take a shot at Lily at night?...my list of reason could go on.

We just lost the tracker...why risk losing what claims to be another role favoring the town. Just seems very early in the game to force the issue now. Personally, (and I know some find this type of play scummy, but whatever) I'd like to look else where from DPR and Lily. We can always come back to them and we really havent pressured enough people at this stage in the game. Lily had D1 heat, DPR started to get D1 heat and we are still focused on them again to the point where we now have a known town role and a claimed innocent, assuming Lily isnt lying.

I dont love the claim...not at all. But I dont like the idea of lynching Lily today to figure this out. It can wait.

I haven't voted Lily yet but I am leaning that way. You're citing that we lost our tracker/watcher. This is a perfectly good example as to why I don't understand Lily's role being beneficial to the town. She stated she doesn't know alignment. You have to consider the fact that there aren't exactly may CONFIRMED townie roles. If you get cop or doc, sure, we can assume that's town.

But say this situation involved Wombat and Lily told us "he's a tracker." Then we have to decide, is it town or scum? Because, correct me if I'm wrong, we've seen "tracker" as a scum role recently. At that point we have to decide whether or not to lynch said role or to keep them alive. It goes on and on. Conversely, there are mafia SPECIFIC roles, but we have to guess at them, outside of "godfather" what other roles do we know of that are GUARANTEED scum? It's a risky power that could potentially vet scum. That's what I fear.

Care to expand on that?

I think this is a smart idea. Unvote, Vote: Lily

No tbh, I'd actually rather UNVOTE and VOTE LILY.

Tracker dead, she investigates too but not a cop, as the "cop should waste his/her time investigating her." Another reveal at the most pointless of times in a game, to save DPR? This early? As an investigative role she's spent a lot of time on the defensive. Too many things don't add up.

OFFICIAL VOTE COUNT--DAY 2

DPR (3) -- Runin, Verbal, AVM

Lily (8) -- Smash, Nae, Sharrow, Pac, JVOR, Barm, Vicious, Hess

JiF (1) -- CTM

Pac (3) -- JiF, Lily, DPR

THOSE NOT VOTING: Slats, Dan, BG

With 18 Ozites in the Castle, it takes 10 to lynch.

DEADLINE IN 22 HOURS, 36 MINUTES

I think it's a pretty selfish play. again. Same thing she did in the Avatar game. Maybe she had a little more heat in this game, but it's the same deal, imo. "Hey mafia, don't kill me, I'm not the witch, and I'm not a protecting role! Kill them instead!" I mean, that's essentially what she's saying. It could be a good play if she is one of those things, but if she's telling the truth, then it's just one more name they can cross off the list. Why should they care about finder roles this early, when they probably have 5 members? Once they kill the witch, the town loses, so that's what they're going to focus on.

Say we publicly pick somebody for her to investigate, does scum know that person isn't the witch? I just don't see anything good coming of this. Even if she's telling the truth, we won't be able to trust her until she get's a guilty.

I won

Archived