WIZARD OF OZ Mafia Game Thread

SMC

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oy vey. Is it really always about you? Is that what it is? I quote you therefore couldn't be talking about the rest of the gang? AVM, AVM, AVM. Always and forever AVM, AVM, AVM.

Yes. Thank you for taking notice.

Got a second to post here at lunch...

Dont like this push to Lily at all. A couple of reasons 1) this is awfully convenient (and I'd like to point how all of a sudden opportunistic Pac has returned). 2) why on earth as a scummate would Lily go out of her way to save DPR right now? If failed, then they are really crippled. 3) this is happening way too fast considering its really about 2 people presumably town 4) why not give it a night to find out if there is a cop and what they can learn about Lily 5) would scum take a shot at Lily at night?...my list of reason could go on.

We just lost the tracker...why risk losing what claims to be another role favoring the town. Just seems very early in the game to force the issue now. Personally, (and I know some find this type of play scummy, but whatever) I'd like to look else where from DPR and Lily. We can always come back to them and we really havent pressured enough people at this stage in the game. Lily had D1 heat, DPR started to get D1 heat and we are still focused on them again to the point where we now have a known town role and a claimed innocent, assuming Lily isnt lying.

I dont love the claim...not at all. But I dont like the idea of lynching Lily today to figure this out. It can wait.

Sorry if this has already been addressed but are you suggesting we run up the votes on several more people to give the mafia more chances to find the witch?

Yeah. I suck at the strategy part of this game, I like reading things much better. It would be good to hear from people like CTM, Naeann, and that other guy, I think his name is Bleedin or something.

I'll double-check the vote count, but I'm fine with putting DPR at L-2 right now if that's where we are.

Hi!

Honestly, my thoughts align with a lot of what people here have been saying. I didn't want to say it at the time for obvious reasons (the whole conversion angle, or whatever it is), but I've been under the impression that DPR was one of the neutral players since Lily's quasi-reveal. If what he says is true, I see no reason to not go that direction, as it sounds as though it may be to our benefit. The only potential downside I can see would be if he's lying and lynching him turns him into scum, but that's a bit out there and not something I think we need to be worrying ourselves about at this point.

Under all of the possible circumstances, even if Lily is scum I think leaving DPR untouched could actually be more dangerous for the town, so I am all in favor of going that route and revisiting Lily tomorrow with some more info to work with (or so I'd imagine). As of where I'm at with reading he's at L-1, so I'm going to hold off on voting until I am completely caught up on the thread.

Hi!

Honestly, my thoughts align with a lot of what people here have been saying. I didn't want to say it at the time for obvious reasons (the whole conversion angle, or whatever it is), but I've been under the impression that DPR was one of the neutral players since Lily's quasi-reveal. If what he says is true, I see no reason to not go that direction, as it sounds as though it may be to our benefit. The only potential downside I can see would be if he's lying and lynching him turns him into scum, but that's a bit out there and not something I think we need to be worrying ourselves about at this point.

Under all of the possible circumstances, even if Lily is scum I think leaving DPR untouched could actually be more dangerous for the town, so I am all in favor of going that route and revisiting Lily tomorrow with some more info to work with (or so I'd imagine). As of where I'm at with reading he's at L-1, so I'm going to hold off on voting until I am completely caught up on the thread.

Why do you always sound like the professor when you post in these games? I always feel like you need fillers between sentences like, precisely, quid pro quo and upon further analysis.

Naeanns here she'll vote him... she has bigger balls then BG.

huh huh huh. My dear Pac, do you not understand the complexities of such game? There are many possibilities to consider when discussing a likely lynch candidate. BG has much to decipher before indentifying who will be occupying his next vote.

OFFICIAL FINAL VOTE COUNT--DAY 2

DPR (10) -- Runin, Verbal, AVM, Pac, Slats, DPR, Vicious, Hess, Lily, BG

Lily (4) -- Smash, Nae, JVOR, Barm

JiF (1) -- CTM

Pac (3) -- JiF

THOSE NOT VOTING: Dan, Sharrow

With 18 Ozites in the Castle, it takes 10 to lynch.

The Ozites decided to lynch DPR, did they make the right decision?

Gallows.jpg

huh huh huh. My dear Pac, do you not understand the complexities of such game? There are many possibilities to consider when discussing a likely lynch candidate. BG has much to decipher before indentifying who will be occupying his next vote.

eh hem hem... here ye here ye.. I am Bledding Green and I'm am ready to proceed with my in game analysis. I will address the audience at my earliest convenience.

That is awwwl.

OFFICIAL FINAL VOTE COUNT--DAY 2

DPR (10) -- Runin, Verbal, AVM, Pac, Slats, DPR, Vicious, Hess, Lily, BG

Lily (4) -- Smash, Nae, JVOR, Barm

JiF (1) -- CTM

Pac (3) -- JiF

THOSE NOT VOTING: Dan, Sharrow

With 18 Ozites in the Castle, it takes 10 to lynch.

The Ozites decided to lynch DPR, did they make the right decision?

Gallows.jpg

And again. WTF is up with this spooky, satanic version of Oz here mod? WhereTF are the rainbows and yellow brick roads????

Sorry if this has already been addressed but are you suggesting we run up the votes on several more people to give the mafia more chances to find the witch?

Not at all. However, as scum in the Avatar game, we all had Ace pegged for Avatar.

I've felt that DPR was one of the wild card's for a while now. I wanted to get away from DPR because I figured he was a wc and in the right hands it seems that wc is very helpful. So I didnt like the idea of lynching one this early in hopes that the wwow found him and not dorothy.

What will be interesting is what happens tonight. My thoughts based on last night is that scum will probably opt out of a NK and try for a recruitment, SMC hasnt answered if we'd be notified of a conversion, but what if both parties go for DPR at night? Who wins the recruitment or maybe neither gets him, nothing happens the day continues and DPR is around to play some more.

I dont think he's lying. He is going to survive this lynch. Its just a matter of who gets him tonight to use him to their advantage. Which is why I'm hesitant to want to lynch him now because we wont get a lynch, the scum will get a chance at recruitment or NK IMO, and in the wrong hands...we are ****ed.

On the other hand, we probably need to get him out of the game. Ugh.

When i was doing the admiral ackbar in star wars, you and crusher acreaming investigate me and dpr resisting made me want to choose him more. Lily doesn't strike me as the bluffing type.

Were you paying attention in the lost game? :shutit:

Archived