GREEN JETS AND HAM

Morrissey

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's the worst thing you can ever call someone. I should apologize.

We all know the most hateful, spiteful, demeaning thing you can call someone is a homer. I hope you have already sent a PM to Mr. Durden with a heartfelt apology.

I have yet to find a more ego maniacal douche on the internet. Everytime he is mentioned I feel like this should be said.

Also...Clay Buchholz >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Joba

A wise woman once told me (and a rival fan to boot)when I would get into it with PatsFanTX. Don't take things so seriously, it's only the internet. Once in awhile, I do slip, but not half as bad as I once was...thanks T! ;)

LOL!

You're a good dude.

Now, that's funny... :lol: I'm beginning to think scoops and GJH are one in the same.

lol.....i was actually reading a thread or 2 the other day over there for sh*ts and giggles and i saw people disagreeing with ham and one poster says......"watch out, you remember what happened the last time some of us went against ham, the thread got locked and he deleted a bunch of posts". and i thought to myself #1 - thank god i'm not dealing with this crap board anymore and #2 - what a bad mod he must be. i can imagine the levels of megalomania going on. it's a sad board when you can't even disagree with a mod because he's so arrogant, uptight, and insecure that he'll lock the thread and start deleting posts if you do. i agree......worst choice for mod ever

lol.....i was actually reading a thread or 2 the other day over there for sh*ts and giggles and i saw people disagreeing with ham and one poster says......"watch out, you remember what happened the last time some of us went against ham, the thread got locked and he deleted a bunch of posts". and i thought to myself #1 - thank god i'm not dealing with this crap board anymore and #2 - what a bad mod he must be. i can imagine the levels of megalomania going on. it's a sad board when you can't even disagree with a mod because he's so arrogant, uptight, and insecure that he'll lock the thread and start deleting posts if you do. i agree......worst choice for mod ever

I can only imagine if I had done the crap that Hammer has been doing since he became a mod.

The old prick killed the original LNC for no good reason. Every so often he would delete huge chunks of threads because he got his panties in a bunch. This is nothing new from this dipsh*t. It's Wednesday.

Archived