OK, So Our Quarterback Is Gay, So What?

SoFlaJets

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is really indefensible here on Sanchez' part.

Is he trying to do a, "There's so much circumstantial evidence that he's gay, that he really isn't" strategy?

The parallels to Ricky Martin it's not funny.

--Of course, he has hung out with both Martin and Lance Bass (and Kerry Rhodes).

--He's a big fan of musicals.

--He wears Uggs.

--He's had an annonymous girlfriend in college.

--Any of his publicized relationships don't last long.

Just win a SB first and then you can become a gay icon, Mark.

my question is how does one actually search for a picture like that.

I worry for you.

It does open up pandora's box of questions.

Did Vicious find that pick on a single search phrase? If such, how did he know the search phrase? If not, how many similar photos did Vicious peruse before deciding that this was the one he should use? Also, where did he save that pic? Does he have a cache of similar photos? Like the hardon picks he's posted?

Did Vicious find that pick on a single search phrase? If such, how did he know the search phrase? If not, how many similar photos did Vicious peruse before deciding that this was the one he should use? Also, where did he save that pic? Does he have a cache of similar photos? Like the hardon picks he's posted?

palin.jpg

This is really indefensible here on Sanchez' part.

Is he trying to do a, "There's so much circumstantial evidence that he's gay, that he really isn't" strategy?

The parallels to Ricky Martin it's not funny.

--Of course, he has hung out with both Martin and Lance Bass (and Kerry Rhodes).

--He's a big fan of musicals.

--He wears Uggs.

--He's had an annonymous girlfriend in college.

--Any of his publicized relationships don't last long.

Just win a SB first and then you can become a gay icon, Mark.

Don't forget who his date was when he went to the Whitehouse.

Does this really surprise you? The guy has awkwardboners.com saved on his favorites.

I don't know if Sanchez is gay, but this is disturbing news:

http://twitter.com/TheJetsStream

WFAN radio reported that #Jets Mark Sanchez attended a Justin Bieber concert last night. #nyj #nfl

I guess its better than having a quarterback that models himself after Bieber, but Yikes!!!!

yea that's why I posted the thread NJC-first Broadway plays,Ricky Martin, and Lance Bass and.....now....THIS

all I could find on the innerweb was people saying they saw him, no pics, so this could all be a dumb rumor

since every kid at that show would have a camera, I think an image would have surfaced by now

heck, the got rex flippin the bird pics out the same day it hit the net

all I could find on the innerweb was people saying they saw him, no pics, so this could all be a dumb rumor

since every kid at that show would have a camera, I think an image would have surfaced by now

heck, the got rex flippin the bird pics out the same day it hit the net

This is a good point.

Still stand by my theory. He's bi.

Archived