Jason Taylor is a dueche!

Enough with the fancy car! Would it kill the guy to ride the bus with the team and get to know his teammates?

And, showing up late all the time for work? In the real world that sh*t would get your a$$ canned.

He only came for one last paycheck. Once a deuche, always a dueche.

all I know is if I was taylor, I wouldn't want millions of jets fans knowing which car was mine :blink:

They did blank out his plate. Now I'll have to key every white Maserati in Manhattan I see, instead of just his.

Does the team take a bus to home games? I don't think so but I might be wrong...

I don't know if they do now, but they did when Belichick was the DC.

He was interviewed around the time of the last game at Giants stadium about his memories. (You would not be surprised that most of his positive comments were about his years with the Giants) One thing he mentioned about his time was that it never really felt like a home game and the bus ride back to the team facility took almost as long as the flight from NE.

In addition to be a d-bag has anyone else noticed that Jason Taylor has just been acting all around weird? People complain about McKnight's demeanor, he's acting like a seasoned pro compared to Taylor. The way JT has been acting is just bizarre. And the things he says to the media. Saying this is the hardest defense to learn he's ever seen. I've never heard one other player say that about Rex's defense.

I'm shocked by how many Jets fans are surprised by this. He's a total ******* douche bag. I hate him. HATE HIM!!!

Yeah not only last night but the entire Hard Knocks series has only been like, solid confirmation. Not just the tardiness either. He's always in the back of the room. He always looks completely uninspired. Nobody ever seems to be around him, he always looks like he's by himself.

In addition to be a d-bag has anyone else noticed that Jason Taylor has just been acting all around weird? People complain about McKnight's demeanor, he's acting like a seasoned pro compared to Taylor. The way JT has been acting is just bizarre. And the things he says to the media. Saying this is the hardest defense to learn he's ever seen. I've never heard one other player say that about Rex's defense.

Lol, sorry I missed this post BB, I basically was just writing the same thing. But yeah I completely agree.

I think JT made a serious mistake coming to the Jets and he is regretting it. He was THE MAN for Dolphin fans, only Marino was more beloved. He was one of the leaders on that team and had the respect of the younger players.

Then he comes to NJ. Where most of the fans hate him. Many of the players might hate him as well. He is far from the best player on the team, nobody is looking to him of leadership. He isn't the star, and he isn't getting the star treatment he is use to. So he goes diva.

Plus all of the Miami fans now hate him.

He could be the first player to have a hall of fame induction where not a single fan shows up to clap. And he knows it. If he had retired he could have lived off a legacy in Florida the way Shula and Marino have. But now that is gone forever.

I think JT made a serious mistake coming to the Jets and he is regretting it. He was THE MAN for Dolphin fans, only Marino was more beloved. He was one of the leaders on that team and had the respect of the younger players.

Then he comes to NJ. Where most of the fans hate him. Many of the players might hate him as well. He is far from the best player on the team, nobody is looking to him of leadership. He isn't the star, and he isn't getting the star treatment he is use to. So he goes diva.

He could be the first player to have a hall of fame induction where not a single fan shows up to clap. And he knows it. If he had retired he could have lived off a legacy in Florida the way Shula and Marino have. But now that is gone forever.

If it's a mistake and he really felt that way, then that's easily fixed by quitting. His life will go on as though he never came here, since the other 31 teams passed on signing him.

No, his biggest mistake was dancing on tv like a fag.

If it's a mistake and he really felt that way, then that's easily fixed by quitting. His life will go on as though he never came here, since the other 31 teams passed on signing him.

:rl:

Not that fixable. Dolphin fans won't forgive him that easily.

His only hope is for this year to be a career season so that the Jet fans forgive him. And that is pretty unlikely.

These two posts > Jaws I-II and = Godfather I-II

Archived