New York Jets vs. Baltimore Ravens

Maxman

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seriously, the next person who says the officials don't suck this game deserve a slap in the face. I don't care how bad the Jets have been. The officiating is dogsh*t.

Its not. Every single Jet game since I've joined this site has been plagued with dogsh*t officiating according to at least a few posters. Stop trying to find other blame on the teams failures.

Seriously, the next person who says the officials don't suck this game deserve a slap in the face. I don't care how bad the Jets have been. The officiating is dogsh*t.

You should make that your sig, you say it everytime we're losing :D

You should make that your sig, you say it everytime we're losing :D

You know I sh*t on this team as much as anyone. And the officials are not the reason the Jets are losing. That said, it doesn't mean the officiating doesn't suck. Just because the Jets are at fault, doesn't excuse those assholes from sucking at their jobs.

You know I sh*t on this team as much as anyone. And the officials are not the reason the Jets are losing. That said, it doesn't mean the officiating doesn't suck. Just because the Jets are at fault, doesn't excuse those assholes from sucking at their jobs.

Meh.. the lame call was the one in the end zone.. Everything has been fine imo

Meh.. the lame call was the one in the end zone.. Everything has been fine imo

I hear what you're saying. I don't agree with all of the calls, but they have also been calling the game very tightly. A few calls made could have easily been let go, but they were calling it tight, so fine. That's fine, but if you're going to do it, do it consistently. Because if some of those other calls against our D were penalties, then that was sure as hell PI against Cotch, that's all I'm saying.

Archived