New York Jets vs. Baltimore Ravens

Maxman

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some points:

Revis should be on Boldin. Why isn't he?

The Ravens want to lose this game badly. But the Jets want to lose it more.

Greene is a fumbling loser. That's why the Jets used TJ down the stretch last year. It's why I thought LT would take over the starting job by Week 6, either through injury or complete loss of faith. LT looks like he'll take over sooner than that. Now you haters can admit LT looks good at least. I am hoping Greene bounces back, and learns to hold onto the ball. But he is a Marion Barber back, not a true #1 feature back. That's not that bad, as it's easier to find a complement than to find a feature back to replace him.

Schotty is as bad as usual. How about passing the ball? The Jets really miss Santonio. Braylon is worthless.

Cromartie kinda sucks, but he's getting cheated too. Regardless, this defense gives up 3rd down after 3rd down.

So am I the only one firmly in favor of letting Sanchez call the offense out of the huddle from here on out?

Calling NO plays would be better than what Schotty is giving us. I say we just keep running the Brad Smith "whoops I fell down" option play on every down. This is abysmal.

Archived