How's That Faneca & Jones Cut Working Out On Offense

The Gun Of Bavaria

Slauson is having a pretty good game. Much better than Ferguson.

The running game is having what atleast I thought it would be outside of the fumbles. We're playing the Ravens. We're not running all over them. We're losing because of penalties, not because of the running game or our LG.

That and the Jets won't take the training wheels off Sanchez. Let the man run the offense...or at least let him try.

This game is all on Shotty and Captain Checkdown aka "The Sanchize"

Captain Checkdown is a ******* bust. How awesome would we be if we had a REAl QB instead of a Model.

He's not model, he's a glorified aerobics instructor. He needs to be in a room full of fat chicks with Its Raining Men blasting from the speakers.

No way in hell. Faneca doesnt miss the block that gets Sanchez whalloped and TJ doesnt put the ball on the carpet. Ground and pound minus TJ aint happening this year.

Bullsh*t. Ngata would have manhandled Faneca just as easily as he did Slausen on that play. In fact, he may have had an even easier time because Fancez weighs about 30 lbs. less.

Faneca spent all day getting turned by Rams D-lineman Sunday. The Ravens would have killed his ol, worthless a$$.

Bullsh*t. Ngata would have manhandled Faneca just as easily as he did Slausen on that play. In fact, he may have had an even easier time because Fancez weighs about 30 lbs. less.

Faneca spent all day getting turned by Rams D-lineman Sunday. The Ravens would have killed his ol, worthless a$$.

Did you see the play on re-play? Slausen never touched him he crumbled.

Did you see the play on re-play? Slausen never touched him he crumbled.

Fanaca gave up 7 sacks last year. Several times looking just as bad as the one Slauson gave up. For a LG, that is terrible. Now he is a year older. I'd let go of that dream. Slauson is not the problem. The problem is the nitwit on the sidelines calling the offensive plays.

Fanaca gave up 7 sacks last year. Several times looking just as bad as the one Slauson gave up. For a LG, that is terrible. Now he is a year older. I'd let go of that dream. Slauson is not the problem. The problem is the nitwit on the sidelines calling the offensive plays.

True but I look for Duccase to see some action against New England.

the Matt Slauson will upgrade Alan Faneca routine is a farce. That guy shouldn't have even been drafted. And how about Vlad Ducasse? What a great 2nd round pick.

the Jets botched that whole OL up.

It was the best in the league. now it's all screwed up. For what? 2.5 mil? forget the pass protection, the run game couldn't get the tough yard on 3rd down. that was their bread and butter.

if you want to replace faneca fine, the time to make that 2nd round pick was 3 years ago not right away.

And if you need a guy right a way maybe a dude from Haiti who plays in the Colonal Athletic Association wasn't the best choice.

and where's rob turner? don't tell me rob turner is worse than apple slaus. i refuse to believe it.

No you forget

Arizona

NYJETS

BIG difference in Offensive lines.

Umm, Thomas Jones plays for Kansas City and Jamal Charles averaged 8.36 yards per carry behind the exact same line TJ averaged 3.55 running behind last night.

The Jets line, according to the thread starter, got worse and LT averaged a yard and a half more per carry running behind it last night than TJ averaged last year.

Newsflash: Thomas Jones sucks.

Yeah, smooth move.

Come'on brother.

Of all things, these 2 had absolutely nothing to do with yesterday. Slauson was fine, the late sack he got beat by Ngata...plenty of outstanding guards are going to get beat by the best DT in the game.

I was bashing the LT move all offseason, and I was way wrong. He looks good, much better than TJ. Lets just hope he doesnt break down toward the end of the year. He's the best RB we've had since Martin if he keeps this pace up.

We just played the best front 7 in the league. I love bashing this sh*tty team, but this is ridiculous.

Archived