**** Official New York Jets vs Miami Dolphins Game Thread ****

war ensemble

i know we are winning but man it kind of reminds me of the baltimore game, Rex blitzing despite the fact that we obviously cannot cover with wilson. Shotty gets great field position and tries to get cute with some stupid calls. I just hope Rex makes the adjustment to help Wilson who by the way reminds me of dwight lowery which as we know is not good.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hey, LT is working, keller is dominating, brad smith just gave us the ball at mid field, lets break out the wildcat !!

sh*tty is back to his old ways

too much motion

trying to be cute

attack the weakness !!!!

attack with LT and keller !!!!!!

******* dunce

Effing moron. Hate these coaches who manage like it is all about them and how smart they are instead of exploiting the opponents' weaknesses.

i know we are winning but man it kind of reminds me of the baltimore game, Rex blitzing despite the fact that we obviously cannot cover with wilson. Shotty gets great field position and tries to get cute with some stupid calls. I just hope Rex makes the adjustment to help Wilson who by the way reminds me of dwight lowery which as we know is not good.

agreed

I'm still shaking my head at Schottenheimer. You had that Miami D BURIED and you let them off the mat by trying to dazzle the world with the Shonn Greene wildcat.

It's not possible to describe what level of ineptitude is required to make such a **** up.

Sanchez is hot, so lets shut him down. We all know how well that works.

Really only 2 major problems ...

Schittenheimer has been struck genius again ... just when he was doing so good as a dumfuk

Kyle Wilson has not known where a single pass is in his coverage ... in his pro career ... he's going to be good but not until he gets this little fundamental down. Sit him till he understands the importance of this

The worst thing about Schotty is we will pull out a win here and have a good season so the media and team will just ignore his obvious failures for us to have to deal with it next season as well. As much as it would suck we really need some serious meltdowns on offense to continually occur to ever see him gone.

You may ask Max to reinstate your posting abilities at a later time.

So on the 10th every game will include Italian language and sub-titles? If so, I can live with that. With the Fins it is driven by Jennifer Lopez and her maricon hubby. Is every show in the *USA* bilingual for the month??? BTW, I am sick of "press 2 for English"!

They lose this ******* game it;s on the ******* coaching.

Exactly between Schitty getting cute and Rex blitzing 7 on 2nd, 3rd and the parking lot we are doing them favors, I just hope Rex tells Schitty to tighten up and he makes the necessary 2nd half adjustment like last week.

Archived