Most Underrated Miami Dolphin

s dubb

Dan Henning offensive Co.

This guy can call some f*ckin football games. He takes Rex's unruly approach and counters him. He knows Rex wants to bring heat, he knows when and how he'll bring it and Dan Henning always seems to have a full proof game plan to counter what Rex throws at them. Chad Henne threw for 350 tonight. Dude looked like Joe Montana out there. I'm glad we won Rex let Devon Bess and Hartline do their thing between the 20's but they couldn't really score. Dan Henning seems to have Rex's number, Sanchez came to the rescue in this game and if it wasn't for him we'd be screwed, Props to El Matador!

Dan Henning should receive a game ball. This man calls some awesome offensive packages.

Really? Throwing fade patterns to Brian Hartline instead of Marshall? Radio down here was KILLING him after the game.

Dude c'mon. Dan Henning IMO is a awesome game caller. Chad Henne threw for 350. How can anyone complain. Their defense let up 31 points. People can't blame Henning. Blaming Dan Henning is just stupid.

I personally think he's a beast at calling plays. The Max protections on passing downs, those roll out design plays on obvious passing downs. Mixing up the play action and giving Henne a manageable game. Even that last play of the game, It was the same play they scored on earlier except they flipped the play. A little short curl but good awareness from Brodney Pool.

This is why Miami fans are dumber then rocks, posting blame at the wrong people. Dan Henning is the truth and it's not just this game, look at the last couple of games between us?, look at the games against the Colts and Saints last year where Miami probably should have won. I'll tell you what, if Brian is ever gone and they release him I want him on the Jets.

When Chad Henne throws for 350 against OUR defense and the fans are bashing the O.C. LMAO!

Dan Henning offensive Co.

This guy can call some f*ckin football games. He takes Rex's unruly approach and counters him. He knows Rex wants to bring heat, he knows when and how he'll bring it and Dan Henning always seems to have a full proof game plan to counter what Rex throws at them. Chad Henne threw for 350 tonight. Dude looked like Joe Montana out there. I'm glad we won Rex let Devon Bess and Hartline do their thing between the 20's but they couldn't really score. Dan Henning seems to have Rex's number, Sanchez came to the rescue in this game and if it wasn't for him we'd be screwed, Props to El Matador!

Dan Henning should receive a game ball. This man calls some awesome offensive packages.

He calls good games at home. The last game before last night their offense put up less thajn 110 yards for the entire game. He called a good game with the home field advantage and heat index.

2nd and 2 on the goal line and Henning called 2 pass plays in a row, when Lousaka Polite could have easily rammed the ball in on 2 tries. Then, on 3rd and 16 Henning calls a wildcat play. :blink:

While Henning is good at his job, some of his calls are complete head scratchers and yes, alot of us Phin fans are unhappy with him today.

2nd and 2 on the goal line and Henning called 2 pass plays in a row, when Lousaka Polite could have easily rammed the ball in on 2 tries. Then, on 3rd and 16 Henning calls a wildcat play. :blink:

While Henning is good at his job, some of his calls are complete head scratchers and yes, alot of us Phin fans are unhappy with him today.

cj, take down that retarded avatar and bring back the monkey!

Fins were going to lose anyway. Take it easy on your coordinator. :lol:

I understand that feeling, trust me its not much different with Schotty. When Schotty called that wildcat play on 3rd and long I thought he was impersonating Henning.

The closing minutes of that game reminded me of when Brown rammed it down our throats with under a minute to go to take the lead. I'm amazed they didn't go back to what worked before.

Those calls are understandable though.

We called a wildcat play on 3rd and 15 and it worked. It's about doing the opposite of the other is thinking. I can see the gamesmanship in running it. He's not perfect, not every play will be successful but from a pure body of work. Dan Henning is damn good at what he does.

I understand that feeling, trust me its not much different with Schotty. When Schotty called that wildcat play on 3rd and long I thought he was impersonating Henning.

The closing minutes of that game reminded me of when Brown rammed it down our throats with under a minute to go to take the lead. I'm amazed they didn't go back to what worked before.

Yeah, I'm well aware of the Jets struggle with Schotty, especially after your 1st game. Considering the change since then, you'd think somebody else has been calling the plays for the last 2 games. Good for you guys that he's turned it around, maybe we could get Schotty over to the retirement home for lunch with Dan Henning.

On a side note, has anybody seen Miami's defense? I heard they were in Miami, but I didn't actually see them last night. I'm starting to get worried and may file a missing persons report.

Yeah, I'm well aware of the Jets struggle with Schotty, especially after your 1st game. Considering the change since then, you'd think somebody else has been calling the plays for the last 2 games. Good for you guys that he's turned it around, maybe we could get Schotty over to the retirement home for lunch with Dan Henning.

On a side note, has anybody seen Miami's defense? I heard they were in Miami, but I didn't actually see them last night. I'm starting to get worried and may file a missing persons report.

I saw Wake in the game here and there...wrapped up with Damien Woody. Given Wake is up and coming, but Woody is old as dirt and Wake should have man handled him.

He calls good games at home. The last game before last night their offense put up less thajn 110 yards for the entire game. He called a good game with the home field advantage and heat index.

You may have a point, However our last 3 meetings under Rex he seems to have his number. However the one game we played at home IN THE COLD that offense didn't do a damn thing. So you might have a point.

Those calls are understandable though.

We called a wildcat play on 3rd and 15 and it worked. It's about doing the opposite of the other is thinking. I can see the gamesmanship in running it. He's not perfect, not every play will be successful but from a pure body of work. Dan Henning is damn good at what he does.

Yeah. My guess is that if the defense had played to their abilities last night and stopped the Jets, Hennings playcalling would be a non issue today. As it is, I need somebody to blame besides the defense, and Henning is at the top of my list... Today. That's likely to change after we beat the Pats Monday night and Miami puts up a 50 bomb on those A holes, which could actually happen.

You may have a point, However our last 3 meetings under Rex he seems to have his number. However the one game we played at home IN THE COLD that offense didn't do a damn thing. So you might have a point.

Rex has only seen the Fins 3 times. The first game offensively we couldnt stop them Great playcalling. The game at our house we stomped their offense out. They won because of 2 special team scores and a Fumble recovery for a score. I wouldnt call that a good outing. And of course last night, Henning had a good game with no Revis on the field. Granted, it is what it is, but there were a few times that they were in the redzone and couldnt get TD's.

I saw Wake in the game here and there...wrapped up with Damien Woody. Given Wake is up and coming, but Woody is old as dirt and Wake should have man handled him.

Wake is pretty awesome. Not seeing the game on TV, I didn't get to really see some of the stuff that was happening on the line, but my guess is Woody was holding Wake. Not trying to be a Homer, but that's what's been happening all year so far.

Bring him back!

That's what you do when we beat you!

Well, now that you're being a condescending prick, I'll never let you see my monkey again.

Wait, what?

Wake is pretty awesome. Not seeing the game on TV, I didn't get to really see some of the stuff that was happening on the line, but my guess is Woody was holding Wake. Not trying to be a Homer, but that's what's been happening all year so far.

Well, now that you're being a condescending prick, I'll never let you see my monkey again.

Wait, what?

I only saw a couple of replays where Wake just seemed to try and bullrush Woody but it didn't work. Maybe he did better but I'm only basing it off the replays they showed.

Brooklyn Jet has seen the monkey before? Did he...touch the monkey? Did it hurt when he touched it?

Wait, what?

That's fine suit yourself, but compared to robochad and the monkey, the 3 miami amigos is 2nd rate garbage.

You know you're right, that's what the phags deserve.

I only saw a couple of replays where Wake just seemed to try and bullrush Woody but it didn't work. Maybe he did better but I'm only basing it off the replays they showed.

Brooklyn Jet has seen the monkey before? Did he...touch the monkey? Did it hurt when he touched it?

He wishes.

Wakes strong suit, it seems, is staying low to the ground and getting behind the RT. He's crazy fast and has great balance when getting low. I don't think the bull rush is anything that he's gonna turn heads with. He is 6-4 and 220ish, so bull rushing tackles probably isn't gonna get him to the Pro Bowl. Getting low and rushing around the tackles, that's where he shines.

That's fine suit yourself, but compared to robochad and the monkey, the 3 miami amigos is 2nd rate garbage.

You know you're right, that's what the phags deserve.

And yet, you rock a 80's band's logo as your avatar. Real men make their own avatars B)

Dan Henning? You people slay me. Before the game everybody associated with the Dolphins is completely awful then as soon as we win they're all fantastic so what three hours prior had been a foregone conclusion magically turns into some spectacular accomplishment. The Pats retards should demand royalties on this thread.

Archived