**** Official New York Jets vs Green Bay Packers Game Thread ****

war ensemble

• Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Greene dropped a good pass on a screen and Cotchery caught the pass that was ruled an interception...adjusted Sanchez should be 12-20 for about 100 yds. Middling but standard for this offense

Hate to pat myself on the back but again, it's obviously a lot tougher game than most of you expected. I dunno WTF all the pundits were talking about saying we were supposed to dominate against a team that despite injuries is still pretty stacked on both sides of the ball.

We gave the Packers three points by going for the fake punt, its not like they're offense is lighting us up. If we punt it's likely 0-0

Story of this game so far? The thousands of empty seats they're showing every time they go to a crowd shot. If it's that's sparse on a beautiful Fall afternoon, what's it going to look like when it's 10 degrees out?

Like the video you posted.

Mark my words if this game is close at the end this crew will take it from us I guarantee it. If we throw a 50 yard bomb with 5 seconds left to win they will call holding, if GB does they will call pass Interference on us. They will be involved in the outcome of this game and it will not favor us

I haven't been following this thread. But as I posted...yeah I was afraid the offense wouldn't score all day. That fake punt fail feels a lot like that Chicago game a few years ago with the onside kick fail. 'Cept this time I can't blame Pennington haha.

I don't blame the coaching. These players are just completely failing to execute. That 3rd and 11 2 yard pass was dumb though. Still, I give any OC about 3-4 dumb plays like that a game at least before I complain.

Maybe Braylon is indeed better than Santonio.

Archived