**** Official New York Jets vs Detroit Lions Game Thread ****

war ensemble

• Replies 984
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would have to see where Holmes was when he threw that... the route should have stayed inside... holmes went behind him which got him open but obviously Sanchez was not on the same page...

IF you are gonna throw a pick... that is the absolute best result.

I was just thinking the same thing. He cut back over after the ball left his hands. That pick was on Holmes.

That is what I was wondering... that was an inside post... and he kicked out... if it was anywhere near when sanchez threw it that is all on holmes...

Wow awful call by the refs. I can't think of a NFL season where the officiating was this bad on a regular basis. That is not a penalty at all.

**** that, of all the sh*tty calls we've gotten all year, we're due for some of our own.

I agree though, these officials are terrible.

Wow awful call by the refs. I can't think of a NFL season where the officiating was this bad on a regular basis. That is not a penalty at all.

No kidding, I'm dead serious when I say the NFL seriously needs to consider replacing most if not all of their officiating crews at year end. There's been some horrible calls in pretty much every game this season and against every team. Add in the insane amount of fines doled out this week and I don't know what the NFL thinks they're accomplishing.

Archived