**** Official New York Jets vs Detroit Lions Game Thread ****

war ensemble

• Replies 984
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why don't you tell us how you really feel.

(Deep breath), I hate Brian Schottenheimer. I hate Darrelle Revis. I hate Santonio Holmes. I hate that they've stopped throwing to Braylon as much. I hate Lebron James and Chris Bosh. I hate you. I hate EY. I hate everyone who disagrees with me. I hate James Dolan and I really hate Nets fans. I ******* hate myself for thinking that the first 3 weeks weren't an aberration and skipping out on free Knick tickets at center-court to watch slapdick foootball by this slapdick team that can't score a ******* touchdown yet people defend the goddamn offensive coordinator like it's not his responsibility to prepare the god damn ******* offense for a ******* game. Like that's so ******* unreasonable. Oh no, not his fault. no way. It's not like the coach comes up with the ******* gameplan. No. Not at all. Let's call the same 7 ******* plays so RJF can be stuck home instead of having awesome seats because he's holding out hope for us that we might give him something exciting to watch, but no, let's kick him straight in the dick instead.

Braylon bomb. Now I've exhaled.

Edwards is our best WR by far now. Cotchery shouldn't even see the field. This offense should be run through BE and LT. Somebody tattoo BELT on Schitty's head.

Cotch is having a rough, rough time. He should sit out awhile to clear his head.

(Deep breath), I hate Brian Schottenheimer. I hate Darrelle Revis. I hate Santonio Holmes. I hate that they've stopped throwing to Braylon as much. I hate Lebron James and Chris Bosh. I hate you. I hate EY. I hate everyone who disagrees with me. I hate James Dolan and I really hate Nets fans. I ******* hate myself for thinking that the first 3 weeks weren't an aberration and skipping out on free Knick tickets at center-court to watch slapdick foootball by this slapdick team that can't score a ******* touchdown yet people defend the goddamn offensive coordinator like it's not his responsibility to prepare the god damn ******* offense for a ******* game. Like that's so ******* unreasonable. Oh no, not his fault. no way. It's not like the coach comes up with the ******* gameplan. No. Not at all. Let's call the same 7 ******* plays so RJF can be stuck home instead of having awesome seats because he's holding out hope for us that we might give him something exciting to watch, but no, let's kick him straight in the dick instead.

Braylon bomb. Now I've exhaled.

Repped.

I agree with all of this, especially the part about hating me.

Archived