**** Official New York Jets vs Detroit Lions Game Thread ****

war ensemble

• Replies 984
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ohhh BS.. fron first quarter on I predicted end of first half offensive resurgance. The second half points haven't come, but I'm preditecting points here. you little bitch. stick to whining about the refs

1) I suck

2) ur still a bitch

3) i hate this team

Ohhh BS.. fron first quarter on I predicted end of first half offensive resurgance. The second half points haven't come, but I'm preditecting points here. you little bitch. stick to whining about the refs

I don't think you were understanding what I was saying. You called the offense showing up before it happened, that was EXACTLY my point. However, since the 2nd half scoring surge that you predicted, the Jets O has done nothing. Thus, I was requesting you make a new prediction. Get it now?

Too late, another 3 and out. That's all your fault. Too busy arguing with me to do your damn job. Good work CTM.

I don't think you were understanding what I was saying. You called the offense showing up before it happened, that was EXACTLY my point. However, since the 2nd half scoring surge that you predicted, the Jets O has done nothing. Thus, I was requesting you make a new prediction. Get it now?

Too late, another 3 and out. That's all your fault. Too busy arguing with me to do your damn job. Good work CTM.

bahahha... my reward for failure is a sig from that depraved sob rjf... lol

It was over in the first quarter, Jimmy. You could tell right from the getgo that they were not mentally prepared for this game. And that has to be put on the coaches. All of them.

This. and the Lions were really fired up for this game and ready.

Those who say needing bulletin board material to get you going is pathetic. the Jets need bulletin board material right now! lmao

Archived