**** Official New York Jets vs Detroit Lions Game Thread ****

war ensemble

• Replies 984
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All you cry baby bitches, STFU!

Why do we have to be cry baby bitches? Because we criticize out offense?

We all get emotional when we watch the game and say sh*t we dont really mean in the heat of the moment. It's only natural. If and when we win none of what was said will matter.

Why do we have to be cry baby bitches? Because we criticize out offense?

We all get emotional when we watch the game and say sh*t we dont really mean in the heat of the moment. It's only natural.

I may have overreacted on Sanchez, but I stand by everything I've said about Schotty.

Take it easy. How is it possible for a fan to not complain with the offense the way it's looked of late?

Especially after watching them in person last week in my retard expensive seats and a 3 hour drive home.

I have earned it.

lol

I may have overreacted on Sanchez, but I stand by everything I've said about Schotty.

Yeah Shotty sucks!!!!!!! I can't wait for some idiot team to hire him as head coach. I hope and pray its the Cowboys or better yet the Vikings. Let them deal with his idiotic playcalling.

(Deep breath), I hate Brian Schottenheimer. I hate Darrelle Revis. I hate Santonio Holmes. I hate that they've stopped throwing to Braylon as much. I hate Lebron James and Chris Bosh. I hate you. I hate EY. I hate everyone who disagrees with me. I hate James Dolan and I really hate Nets fans. I ******* hate myself for thinking that the first 3 weeks weren't an aberration and skipping out on free Knick tickets at center-court to watch slapdick foootball by this slapdick team that can't score a ******* touchdown yet people defend the goddamn offensive coordinator like it's not his responsibility to prepare the god damn ******* offense for a ******* game. Like that's so ******* unreasonable. Oh no, not his fault. no way. It's not like the coach comes up with the ******* gameplan. No. Not at all. Let's call the same 7 ******* plays so RJF can be stuck home instead of having awesome seats because he's holding out hope for us that we might give him something exciting to watch, but no, let's kick him straight in the dick instead.

Braylon bomb. Now I've exhaled.

Don't worry, the Knicks still suck. They lost to the 76ers at home today. Would you rather watch a slapdick football team from home, or a slapdick basketball team at MSG?

Don't worry, the Knicks still suck. They lost to the 76ers at home today. Would you rather watch a slapdick football team from home, or a slapdick basketball team at MSG?

That was a tough loss. That's what happens when you live and die by the 3. They should have won that game, but I'll take 3-3. Can't exactly say we've sucked. Knicks have played some good ball thus far. Toney Douglas is a beast.

We just seem scared/tentative on offense. Almost like the post Chad injuries offense.

I think we can run on them but we always seem to choose the 2nd down quick slant in traffic over a running play.

Theyre running in predictable formations while the Lions have 9 in the box. they have to stop being so predictable. its ok to be conservative, but I hate being so predictable.

Theyre running in predictable formations while the Lions have 9 in the box. they have to stop being so predictable. its ok to be conservative, but I hate being so predictable.

Agree but on 2nd and 5 to 7 yds we are still capable of moving the chains via the running game. Last year during our run that was our bread and butter. We have went away from that for whatever reason.

That was a tough loss. That's what happens when you live and die by the 3. They should have won that game, but I'll take 3-3. Can't exactly say we've sucked. Knicks have played some good ball thus far. Toney Douglas is a beast.

Just messing with you, Rutgers. Douglas is legit. The Knicks will win 41+ games this season.

As to the game, Cotchery needs to sit. He shouldn't be on the field anymore this game unless the Jets are going 5 wide.

Just messing with you, Rutgers. Douglas is legit. The Knicks will win 41+ games this season.

As to the game, Cotchery needs to sit. He shouldn't be on the field anymore this game unless the Jets are going 5 wide.

the jets should have traded cotchery to the browns and kept stuckey

Archived