**** Official New York Jets vs Detroit Lions Game Thread ****

war ensemble

• Replies 984
  • Created
  • Last Reply

3 weeks ago.

Where is Dustin Keller?

Wish I knew... I loved it over the first couple weeks when Sanchez was able to execute the offense around the idea of having a go-to-guy. Now, it seems as though he constantly dropping back and throwing to WRs that are covered. Because unless someone in coverage falls down, you NEVER see routes designed to get our WR open... in fact we haven't seen WRs get separation since Schotty got here, and we replaced almost the entire receiving corps.

Wish I knew... I loved it over the first couple weeks when Sanchez was able to execute the offense around the idea of having a go-to-guy. Now, it seems as though he constantly dropping back and throwing to WRs that are covered. Because unless someone in coverage falls down, you NEVER see routes designed to get our WR open... in fact we haven't seen WRs get separation since Schotty got here, and we replaced almost the entire receiving corps.

This is the one thing that I still can't comprehend about this offense. With the exception of completely blown coverage, the Jets WRs never get ANY kind of separation. It doesn't matter who the receiver is, who the QB is or what the play call is, it's been the same thing since 2006.

Shutup you.

I still don't understand how your mind can't understand how a correct call doesn't counter a horribly bad call that gives up yards and downs.

ANd they just missed a clear PI that should've given a first down.. bad calls go both ways..

Oh btw, would you like to continue our conversation about which unit has played better this season?

WHat happens today doesn't change what happenned in the past

I still expect the offense to turn it around..

LT run at the tackle

Screen to WR

Empty backfield incomplete

What are the odds that is how this plays out? 8 to 1?

If its 2 cracks in the line and throw on 3rd down its a joke. they need to do some screens and draw plays to slow the pass rush down. and some misdirection

This is the one thing that I still can't comprehend about this offense. With the exception of completely blown coverage, the Jets WRs never get ANY kind of separation. It doesn't matter who the receiver is, who the QB is or what the play call is, it's been the same thing since 2006.

:(

Archived