looks like henne and penny are done for the season

neckdemon

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No, it didn't. But if the officials don't make the wrong call then go to the review, clearly see they made the wrong call but refuse to over turn it, then it makes winning a much easier task. The Dolphins won that game, absolutely no other way to put it.

Sure there is, check your record. :rl:

Anyone can beat anyone, especially this year. And we took the Jets and Steelers both to the wire (and beat the Steelers.) Our only losses have come against a 7-2, 6-2, 6-2 and 6-3 team. Sure, we're not beting the elite, but we're beating everyone else. And I wouldn't say the Browns are elite.

But your record says the steelers beat you. :rl:

OK little woofs and fishies, it's time to update our favorite list...

Today we learned all about DESPERATION and FAILURE!

Now it's time to see a larger sample size of this, and again we will try to figure out who is the future QB of the dolphags.

Let me reestablish this first though... Henn-e is not the future.

Here is the list of previous responses, and players in aquadouche's sig! :lol:

Looks like it's time to add old noodle arm back to the end of this list.

So you know what else we learned today my starved little blow holed canis lupuses?

We learned that not only are the phags a joke full of DESPERATION and FAILURE, but chad pennington now has two spots on the list, to go with his two CPOY awards. :rl:

As always have a wonderful existence and keep your fin up!

Sincerely, teh woof.

Time to update the list again my little woofishies! :rl:

Noodle's second appearence lasted 1 play.

Henn-e's not much more than that.

Now it's Tyler Thigpen! LMAO!!!

Definitely not. It'll take 10, probably 11 wins this year. We just gotta hope we can put together a streak now that our schedule really softens up down the stretch. The only games we play where we won't be favorites are at you guys and at the Pats.

You'll be the underdog in Oakland, too. Cleveland and Detroit will not be cakewalks.

This was a good win for your team, and I think Thigpen was the best QB on your roster. This could definitely be that blessing in disguise - or not. Thing is, you guys aren't going to the playoffs. And if Thigpen does well, he may just help Sparano and Henning keep their jobs. Which is no blessing.

Sucks for Henne.

He got the absolute raw deal by Sparano because he shouldn't have gotten benched. Goes back in for the injured Chad (no surprised) and now is done.

Unfortunate situation for Chad, but he is neither snakebit nor unlucky.

He's blown out his shoulder 2 times in a row on hits that wouldn't have hurt healthy players. He got tackled last year on a routine play and hit Long's a$$ on the play this year.

That simply means that Chad was physically incapable of playing professional football.

Yes, we can commend him from coming back but there is no way he should have been allowed back on an NFL field to play.

Sucks for Henne.

He got the absolute raw deal by Sparano because he shouldn't have gotten benched. Goes back in for the injured Chad (no surprised) and now is done.

He's blown out his shoulder 2 times in a row on hits that wouldn't have hurt healthy players. He got tackled last year on a routine play and hit Long's a$$ on the play this year.

That simply means that Chad was physically incapable of playing professional football.

Yes, we can commend him from coming back but there is no way he should have been allowed back on an NFL field to play.

He didn't even get hit today, his arm hit an offensive lineman and just crapped out on him.

Sucks for Henne.

Yes that hit was pretty weak. I didnt understand how he got hurt on that play.

Sucks for Henne.

Word. Atleast he got paid. I don't feel bad for him, he'll still be involved in the game as a coach.

You'll be the underdog in Oakland, too. Cleveland and Detroit will not be cakewalks.

This was a good win for your team, and I think Thigpen was the best QB on your roster. This could definitely be that blessing in disguise - or not. Thing is, you guys aren't going to the playoffs. And if Thigpen does well, he may just help Sparano and Henning keep their jobs. Which is no blessing.

Aye. Henning is 90% of the problem with our offense. There was a quote from Courtland Finnegan today about how he would go to Marshall before the snap and tell him what route he was going to run based off his study of the formations and different sets. Our offense is so predictable and vanilla. Once Henning goes, we can start scoring some points. Not so sure about Sparano. He has his strong points, but he really pisses me off sometimes. I want Jon Gruden, personally.

False. He played at the end of 2008, the end of 2009, and he played today.

The future of the doplphags since Marino list/players aquadouche has had in his sig...

Damon Huard is!

No wait Jay Fiedler is!

OK Sage Rosenfels!

Ray Lucas?

I know I know Brian Griese!

How about A.J. Feeley?

Gus Frerotte LMAO!

Daunte Culpepper yeah that's the ticket!

It's Joey Harrington I tell ya!

Cleo Lemon maybe?

Here we go, here we go Trent Green!

This time we got it for sure John Beck!

Chad Pennington's great now!

I could have sworn Chad Henne was the future!

Pat White, hey they draft great baseball players!

Return of The Noodle!

20 seconds later: Henn-e strikes back!

2 quarters later: Tyler Thigpen is the man!

The saga continues... :rl:

Archived