Thank you max...we love you

The Crusher

Welcome to JN mafia forum. This forum is committed to the mafia goodness. If you don;t know how to play the mafia goodness then you will fit right in. Eventually someone will post links to read about mafia. I won;t cause I'm fat and lazy.

Rules are simple. No spam unless you have enough for everyone. Respect the moderators because if not they will mod kill you. Also know as the Bleedin Green rule.

If we have alt games do not take your alts into the other forum or I will ban you. This is the Al Pacino rule.

PERSONAL ATTACK ARE NOT ALLOWED. unless you are playing mafia and they are not direct mean attacks against peoples family. No family attacks. EMO producing attacks are part of the mafia goodness strategy. Also know as the Vic rule.

Feel free to assume your a super hero. Also know as the JiF rule.

Feel free to change from male to female or female to male. Also known as the Dan X rule.

Feel free to call people Honey, darling or sugar nipples. Also known as the Lilly rule.

Feel free to be fat and drunk as long as it doesn't ruin any ones game. mods work hard on these games and we need to 'respect that. Quicktopic's are nice places to ramble drunk. Also know as the makers Mark rule.

Please feel free to add rules. Im tired.]

If your in the game try to post more often than three times a game. Also know as the Irish Sharrow rule.

Feel free to be a mean prick and kill people pets. Also know as the Pac rule

Feel free to be a long winded primate. Known as the Dr Zaius rule.

PERSONAL ATTACK ARE NOT ALLOWED.

yo-dawg-at-first-i-was-like.jpg

unless you are playing mafia and they are not direct mean attacks against peoples family. No family attacks. EMO producing attacks are part of the mafia goodness strategy. Also know as the Vic rule.

Oh, and I can't believe how many freakin' mafia games we've played here, no wonder I can never remember them all. Just weird to see all of them sitting in one place. Plus this isn't even counting all of the mafia games we played on JI.

Also found it funny that I have posts in every single thread in here but one.

Sorry to hear about that man. What kind and why?

A bichon frise. I got him when I was 7. He's having all sorts of health problems from old age. Trouble breathing, vomiting, loss of appetite. We tried some medications to see if he felt better but after a week he's just getting worse. He's an elderly dog but it still doesn't make it easy. Been a tough day. Between this and seeing CTM act all ghey really makes the day go slow.

You sure do know how to hold a grudge, huh?

No, I just want people to respect the mods. A lot of work go into these games and I think it's important. Dude I was over the top your game and the mafia whined about it. You did the right thing. Doughnuts make nice mod gifts.

A bichon frise. I got him when I was 7. He's having all sorts of health problems from old age. Trouble breathing, vomiting, loss of appetite. We tried some medications to see if he felt better but after a week he's just getting worse. He's an elderly dog but it still doesn't make it easy. Been a tough day. Between this and seeing CTM act all ghey really makes the day go slow.

That's tough man. I feel for your loss.

Sorry JVOR. Tuff thing brother. My sympathies.

Sorry to hear it man. Not an easy thing to go through

Welcome to JN mafia forum. This forum is committed to the mafia goodness. If you don;t know how to play the mafia goodness then you will fit right in. Eventually someone will post links to read about mafia. I won;t cause I'm fat and lazy.

Rules are simple. No spam unless you have enough for everyone. Respect the moderators because if not they will mod kill you. Also know as the Bleedin Green rule.

If we have alt games do not take your alts into the other forum or I will ban you. This is the Al Pacino rule.

PERSONAL ATTACK ARE NOT ALLOWED. unless you are playing mafia and they are not direct mean attacks against peoples family. No family attacks. EMO producing attacks are part of the mafia goodness strategy. Also know as the Vic rule.

Feel free to assume your a super hero. Also know as the JiF rule.

Feel free to change from male to female or female to male. Also known as the Dan X rule.

Feel free to call people Honey, darling or sugar nipples. Also known as the Lilly rule.

Feel free to be fat and drunk as long as it doesn't ruin any ones game. mods work hard on these games and we need to 'respect that. Quicktopic's are nice places to ramble drunk. Also know as the makers Mark rule.

Please feel free to add rules. Im tired.]

If your in the game try to post more often than three times a game. Also know as the Irish Sharrow rule.

Feel free to be a mean prick and kill people pets. Also know as the Pac rule

Feel free to be a long winded primate. Known as the Dr Zaius rule.

Awesome!

Thanks Crush, love the rules.

Also about the love thing. The best I have for you right now is that I like you a lot.

Thanks Max! You can play and be the village idiot.

Sorry to hear my man.

Really sorry!

+1

lol.. i thought the same thing, i was trying to track when we'd overtake them...

This offseason no doubt. BTW this season of mafia Im going back to my old style which is not just a little crazy its totally crazy . Your Mine Vic :P thats if I ever get a chance to play on the mafia side again lol.

Archived