2011 NFL SUPERBOWL XLV - ODDS TO WIN PITTSBURGH STEELERS +800

2011 NFL SUPERBOWL XLV - ODDS TO WIN SAN DIEGO CHARGERS +650

2011 NFL SUPERBOWL XLV - ODDS TO WIN SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS +10000

2011 NFL SUPERBOWL XLV - ODDS TO WIN SEATTLE SEAHAWKS +8500

2011 NFL SUPERBOWL XLV - ODDS TO WIN ST LOUIS RAMS +5000

2011 NFL SUPERBOWL XLV - ODDS TO WIN TAMPA BAY BUCCANEERS +10000

2011 NFL SUPERBOWL XLV - ODDS TO WIN TENNESSEE TITANS +8500

2011 NFL SUPERBOWL XLV - ODDS TO WIN WASHINGTON REDSKINS +25000

Apparantly the Chargers are the new darlings of the NFL......+650!? If the playoffs started today they wouldnt even be in!?

Value is on the chiefs at +3000 and bucs at +10000

cant believe the chargers AND pats are higher than jets

well the patriots are clearly better than the jets, so that part makes sense..but I do agree that the chargers shouldnt be.

thats it, time to pack it in guys. close the gates and crown NE's sorry a$$ because clearly the pats are better than us....except when you look at the rosters and the fact that our defense is better.

Oh but I forgot, they have Tom Brady and Bill Belicheck, clearly that puts their team so much higher than us because we don't have a cheating HC with the biggest stroke of luck in the world.

Odds are not reflective of any team strength.

The Chargers are the perceived favorite for the AFC West, and thus have a perceived easier road than the wild card representative of the AFC East. Who that Wild Card will be, of course in unknown at this point.

It is foolish to read anything into these numbers, and they do not represent anything tangible, other than the betting public's opinion. And we all know how valuable that is

thats it, time to pack it in guys. close the gates and crown NE's sorry a$$ because clearly the pats are better than us....except when you look at the rosters and the fact that our defense is better.

Oh but I forgot, they have Tom Brady and Bill Belicheck, clearly that puts their team so much higher than us because we don't have a cheating HC with the biggest stroke of luck in the world.

Plus he played the ultimate trump card - he is a moron on the internet and he has declared it to be so. Who can argue with that?

I think the Chargers should be higher than the Pats. Personally I think the Pats are too overrated, how have they upgraded from last year since getting spanked by the Ravens in the playoffs? Deion Branch? Woodhead? Seriously?

Check out our latest spy gear. These are standard issue for all our assistant coaches.

2GB-Spy-Sunglasses-FM-MP3-Player-with-Hidden-Camera-Video-Recorder-Bluetooth-DV88A_2.jpg

eg_2a001_1__41376.jpg

http://blogs.dashprice.com/2010/05/hi-tech-spy-camera-watch-gadget-are-releasing-in-the-market/

1200198121_1803.jpg

Ever wonder why Belichick keeps the red flag in his sock? It's b/c that's where the ZOOM button is for his Hoodie Cam.

• 2 weeks later...

SUPERBOWL XLV - ODDS TO WIN - Dec 14

2011 NFL SUPERBOWL XLV - ODDS TO WIN ATLANTA FALCONS +600

2011 NFL SUPERBOWL XLV - ODDS TO WIN BALTIMORE RAVENS +1200

2011 NFL SUPERBOWL XLV - ODDS TO WIN CHICAGO BEARS +2000

2011 NFL SUPERBOWL XLV - ODDS TO WIN GREEN BAY PACKERS +2000

2011 NFL SUPERBOWL XLV - ODDS TO WIN INDIANAPOLIS COLTS +2200

2011 NFL SUPERBOWL XLV - ODDS TO WIN JACKSONVILLE JAGUARS +3000

2011 NFL SUPERBOWL XLV - ODDS TO WIN KANSAS CITY CHIEFS +5000

2011 NFL SUPERBOWL XLV - ODDS TO WIN MIAMI DOLPHINS +30000

2011 NFL SUPERBOWL XLV - ODDS TO WIN NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS +225

2011 NFL SUPERBOWL XLV - ODDS TO WIN NEW ORLEANS SAINTS +950

2011 NFL SUPERBOWL XLV - ODDS TO WIN NEW YORK GIANTS +1200

2011 NFL SUPERBOWL XLV - ODDS TO WIN NEW YORK JETS +2500

2011 NFL SUPERBOWL XLV - ODDS TO WIN OAKLAND RAIDERS +25000

2011 NFL SUPERBOWL XLV - ODDS TO WIN PHILADELPHIA EAGLES +700

2011 NFL SUPERBOWL XLV - ODDS TO WIN PITTSBURGH STEELERS +550

2011 NFL SUPERBOWL XLV - ODDS TO WIN SAN DIEGO CHARGERS +1200

2011 NFL SUPERBOWL XLV - ODDS TO WIN SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS +7500

2011 NFL SUPERBOWL XLV - ODDS TO WIN SEATTLE SEAHAWKS +12500

2011 NFL SUPERBOWL XLV - ODDS TO WIN ST LOUIS RAMS +10000

2011 NFL SUPERBOWL XLV - ODDS TO WIN TAMPA BAY BUCCANEERS +12500

how the mighty have fallen......value is now on the Jets (who at 9-4 have plummetted from 7-1 to 25-1), Chiefs at 50-1, and bears at 20-1.

Interesting that the other 9-4 team in the AFC (Ravens) have twice the odds we do to 12-1 to win it all....same for the chargers who we waxed last year.

Good time to throw a few bucks down on the Jets if you still believe........2 weeks ago they were 7-1...now more than tripled LMFAO! NFL fans are a finicky bunch!

Value is on the chiefs at +3000 and bucs at +10000

I don't understand how this is good value. Making bets on long-shots make sense in, say, horse racing when the outcome is much more unpredictable. But the Bucs and Chiefs are absolutely NOT contenders to win the Super Bowl. Its a waste of money, plain and simple.

I don't understand how this is good value. Making bets on long-shots make sense in, say, horse racing when the outcome is much more unpredictable. But the Bucs and Chiefs are absolutely NOT contenders to win the Super Bowl. Its a waste of money, plain and simple.

were the jets contenders last year?? they were leading at the half of the AFC championship game.....you coulda had the jets at 100-1 at points last year.....if u put just 5o bucks down they couldve netted u 5 grand if they won the super bowl......all u do if they make the bowl last year is bet the other team and you paid for your super bowl ticket with zero risk....seems reasonable for a 50 buck throw away bet no??

in fact if u still believe in the Jets you could pay for your ticket and airfare to dallas by putting down 100 bucks on them today...seesm like a reasonable insurance policy!

were the jets contenders last year?? they were leading at the half of the AFC championship game.....you coulda had the jets at 100-1 at points last year.....if u put just 5o bucks down they couldve netted u 5 grand if they won the super bowl......all u do if they make the bowl last year is bet the other team and you paid for your super bowl ticket with zero risk....seems reasonable for a 50 buck throw away bet no??

in fact if u still believe in the Jets you could pay for your ticket and airfare to dallas by putting down 100 bucks on them today...seesm like a reasonable insurance policy!

The way to really play it is to bet the Jets to win the afc championship, then you have the cash to go to the superbowl. What is that line currently?

AFC CHAMPIONSHIP - ODDS TO WIN BALTIMORE RAVENS +600

2011 AFC CHAMPIONSHIP - ODDS TO WIN INDIANAPOLIS COLTS +1100

2011 AFC CHAMPIONSHIP - ODDS TO WIN JACKSONVILLE JAGUARS +1500

2011 AFC CHAMPIONSHIP - ODDS TO WIN KANSAS CITY CHIEFS +2200

2011 AFC CHAMPIONSHIP - ODDS TO WIN MIAMI DOLPHINS +15000

2011 AFC CHAMPIONSHIP - ODDS TO WIN NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS +110

2011 AFC CHAMPIONSHIP - ODDS TO WIN NEW YORK JETS +1100

2011 AFC CHAMPIONSHIP - ODDS TO WIN OAKLAND RAIDERS +12500

2011 AFC CHAMPIONSHIP - ODDS TO WIN PITTSBURGH STEELERS +275

2011 AFC CHAMPIONSHIP - ODDS TO WIN SAN DIEGO CHARGERS +600

i dunno if i would do the AFC championship game b/c i would figure if the Jets made it to the Super Bowl than the NFC team wouldnt be much of a favorite.....if at all.....i cant see a scenario where the Saints or Gianst or eagles would be more than a 3 or 3.5 fave over them......hence you can bet the money line at -150 and guaruntee yourself a nice profit/middle

Conversely.......2 weeks ago you only were getting 7-1 for the Jets to WIN the Super Bowl.....now u are getting 11-1 on them just GETTING to the super bowl.....hmm, i guess i would take it after all

Sorry but as of today the Pats are indeed clearly better than us. Love Rex but Brady and BB are on a entirely different level than our QB and coach right now. I would make them 14 point favorites if we had to play them again right now...home or away.

The only area that we are better is on defense and that was not the case last Monday.

• 3 weeks later...

Playoffs are here

who ya got??

2011 NFL SUPERBOWL XLV - ODDS TO WIN ATLANTA FALCONS +500

2011 NFL SUPERBOWL XLV - ODDS TO WIN BALTIMORE RAVENS +1200

2011 NFL SUPERBOWL XLV - ODDS TO WIN CHICAGO BEARS +1000

2011 NFL SUPERBOWL XLV - ODDS TO WIN GREEN BAY PACKERS +1200

2011 NFL SUPERBOWL XLV - ODDS TO WIN INDIANAPOLIS COLTS +1400

2011 NFL SUPERBOWL XLV - ODDS TO WIN KANSAS CITY CHIEFS +4000

2011 NFL SUPERBOWL XLV - ODDS TO WIN NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS +150

2011 NFL SUPERBOWL XLV - ODDS TO WIN NEW ORLEANS SAINTS +1100

2011 NFL SUPERBOWL XLV - ODDS TO WIN NEW YORK JETS +2500

2011 NFL SUPERBOWL XLV - ODDS TO WIN PHILADELPHIA EAGLES +1200

2011 NFL SUPERBOWL XLV - ODDS TO WIN PITTSBURGH STEELERS +500

2011 NFL SUPERBOWL XLV - ODDS TO WIN SEATTLE SEAHAWKS +10000

if you still believe in the Jets you can finance your entire trip to Dallas or pay for next years season tickets with a $100 bill

Pretty funy that A jets team that came into the year with all the hype in the world is probably the best value at 25-1 right now. The Colts are only a 3 point fave at home over us but they have twice as good odds as us to win it all......this line is ouuta whack!

Im not much of a sports bettor but I would believe the line has to do with the Jets having to be on the road the entire playoffs and if they get passed Indy, there is a guarenteed matchup with Brady in Foxborough. The Jets are the only team with a guarenteed 2nd round matchup with them so that has to effect the odds. I would think atleast. I could definitely be way off the mark.

2011 NFL SUPERBOWL XLV - ODDS TO WIN ATLANTA FALCONS +500

2011 NFL SUPERBOWL XLV - ODDS TO WIN BALTIMORE RAVENS +900

2011 NFL SUPERBOWL XLV - ODDS TO WIN CHICAGO BEARS +700

2011 NFL SUPERBOWL XLV - ODDS TO WIN GREEN BAY PACKERS +550

2011 NFL SUPERBOWL XLV - ODDS TO WIN NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS +140

2011 NFL SUPERBOWL XLV - ODDS TO WIN NEW YORK JETS +1500

2011 NFL SUPERBOWL XLV - ODDS TO WIN PITTSBURGH STEELERS +550

2011 NFL SUPERBOWL XLV - ODDS TO WIN SEATTLE SEAHAWKS +4000

Nice value on ravens.....i think if you like Jets you just take them straight up on the money line this week at like +400.....anyone like a 50 spot on the seahawks??

well the patriots are clearly better than the jets, so that part makes sense..but I do agree that the chargers shouldnt be.

Another clueless Pats fan...did you forget we beat you guys? Did you not know that the Jets are the ONLY AFC Playoff Team to have beaten the Pats?

Kick in the nuts for your Patts is coming this sunday....

2011 NFL SUPERBOWL XLV - ODDS TO WIN - Jan 23

NFL SUPERBOWL XLV - ODDS TO WIN CHICAGO BEARS +450

NFL SUPERBOWL XLV - ODDS TO WIN GREEN BAY PACKERS +140

NFL SUPERBOWL XLV - ODDS TO WIN NEW YORK JETS +350

NFL SUPERBOWL XLV - ODDS TO WIN PITTSBURGH STEELERS +200

So after a long year here we are folks.......The Jets have gone from 25-1 to 3.5-1 in a mere 14 days.

14 days ago we were worried about Manning, Brady, Big Ben

14 days ago we were worried about 45-3

14 days ago we had the third WORST odds to win the dance

its 2 weeks later and we are 3.5 - 1 to win it all

so has anyone put any loot down on the jets??

Archived