Some of you needed this epic loss.

Bob

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good gloating thread, Bob.

Love Jet fans with "I told you so" threads after a loss.

Hey, it's not as bad as JI. They had a thread over there saying that the Meadowland fans should boo the Jets in introductions next week and throughout the game.

Jet fans are such tools.

Hey, it's not as bad as JI. They had a thread over there saying that the Meadowland fans should boo the Jets in introductions next week and throughout the game.

Well, that's just idiotic. Of COURSE we should root for our team. We should just keep realistic expectations of them.

I am going to the Dolphin game Sunday and hope to be LOUD AND PROUD and hope Jets bounce back with big win. However, don't know if there still are a lot of SOJ's out there and/or new season tickets holders that only expect Jets to win every game. Two things concern me.

1> Pats Fans, it was freezing at game, game was a very late Monday night, game was a huge huge blow out that one could have left pretty much as soon as Pats made first TD in second half. But guess what Pats fans stayed. Place was packed in 17 degree weather 10:30 pm at night. Meanwhile a few weeks ago with Jets down less than a TD with two minutes left on a 45 degree day fans were leaving in droves and people missed the end.

2> Fickle Fair Weather Jets fans, I went into Stubhub this morning and Dolphin and Bills Prices dropped like a brick since yesterday. Lower Sideline, Club Goal Line etc. for $200 bucks. This is a huge game, weather is not that bad next Sunday and people are bailing.

3> Ryan making stupid decisions on challenges, going for it on 4th down in situations that made no sense probably added 14 points to the lopsided loss. Ryan vs. Bellichek even if Jets played much better, you are not winning with stupid coaching mistakes.

Jet fans are such tools.

All Jet fans are tools :yes:

OK, now on a serious note. I think this was the best thing to happen to the Jets right now. they had been playing awful the past few weeks, and I would rather get a stinker out of the way now then at the end of the year or in the playoffs (Yes, Jim Mora lol)

Rex should have the Jets humbled and humiliated and mad AT THEMSELVES not the ******* Patriots and saying youd fight them again..lol..wtf does that do? :rl:

Jet fans are such tools.

it's just a reaction to the extreme over reaction to some fortuitous wins against bad teams.. neither side is right, but both like to poke each when there's some evidence in thier favor

it's just a reaction to the extreme over reaction to some fortuitous wins against bad teams.. neither side is right, but both like to poke each when there's some evidence in thier favor

Basically. I have a hard time being upset this being the best start I can remember (I'm 28). I also have a hard time convincing myself this team is going to win a title this year. The potential is there but truthfully the NFL is brutally good this year and we can have one of our best years still and end up being a WC team.

OK, now on a serious note. I think this was the best thing to happen to the Jets right now. they had been playing awful the past few weeks, and I would rather get a stinker out of the way now then at the end of the year or in the playoffs (Yes, Jim Mora lol)

Rex should have the Jets humbled and humiliated and mad AT THEMSELVES not the ******* Patriots and saying youd fight them again..lol..wtf does that do? :rl:

WE were able to run the ball.. if we played again right now I'm sure we'd take the air out of the ball, play field position and it'd have been a lot closer.. Really not such a silly thing to say

WE were able to run the ball.. if we played again right now I'm sure we'd take the air out of the ball, play field position and it'd have been a lot closer.. Really not such a silly thing to say

The Patriots had like a 99% success rate on 3rd down last night. the Jets were a nervous wreck on 3rd down last night. time outs, delay of games, dropped balls. the Jets couldnt run it when it counted.

The Patriots had like a 99% success rate on 3rd down last night. the Jets were a nervous wreck on 3rd down last night. time outs, delay of games, dropped balls. the Jets couldnt run it when it counted.

THe game got out of hand and the jets shot themselves in foot early. It happens, heck, it's been happenning but the competition has been so bad we've been able to come back

The Pats were 4-10 on 3rd down.

That said, that was a poor offense performance all around, from the ill-advised game plan down to the execution.

The kool-aid has been running pretty strong around here. Anybody who tried to tell the dumbasses that the Jets were not invincible was shouted down.

Welcome to reality, slapdicks.

Hahahahahahaha!!!

These posts crack me up. The Jets fans needed this. Why? Because they were happy about a 9-2 team and excited about having the best record in the NFL? And reality is what? Even with that epic beat down last night the Jets still have the best record this late in the season that I can remember in a long time.

Every single Jets fan on the planet should be happy about the NY Jets. Some fans act like we are in this position every year.

Yeah, I was one who knew that we were going to get stomped, but that doesnt mean that Jets fans shouldnt buy into what the team has been doing. Thats what being a fan is all about and as a Jets fan, you dont get too many opportunities to do so.

There are still about 25 teams in the NFL that would change places with the NY Jets today.

Hahahahahahaha!!!

These posts crack me up. The Jets fans needed this. Why? Because they were happy about a 9-2 team and excited about having the best record in the NFL? And reality is what? Even with that epic beat down last night the Jets still have the best record this late in the season that I can remember in a long time.

Every single Jets fan on the planet should be happy about the NY Jets. Some fans act like we are in this position every year.

Yeah, I was one who knew that we were going to get stomped, but that doesnt mean that Jets fans shouldnt buy into what the team has been doing. Thats what being a fan is all about and as a Jets fan, you dont get too many opportunities to do so.

There are still about 25 teams in the NFL that would change places with the NY Jets today.

Agreed.

Hahahahahahaha!!!

The only thing that creates the SOJ are the fans.

The only thing that creates the SOJ are the fans.

I wont lie...I said it to myself last night...but then sleeping on it, I said to myself...no its really not the SOJ.

The SOJ, would have never been in a position like this late in the season to begin with. And you know how the SOJ can be put to rest...whip the sh*t of the Miami Dolphags in front of you home field on Sunday.

Thank you. Exactly right. People who bring that up as a mantra is really more of a reflection of a their own loser mentality.

Those are my feelings. But then again I'm young and haven't "suffered" like some of the other fans. I'm such a young whippersnapper, I know nothing of the pain and humiliation!!!

Oh wait, lots of those guys got to see our only SB win. Shucks, they have it hard.

I wont lie...I said it to myself last night...but then sleeping on it, I said to myself...no its really not the SOJ.

The SOJ, would have never been in a position like this late in the season to begin with. And you know how the SOJ can be put to rest...whip the sh*t of the Miami Dolphags in front of you home field on Sunday.

Not only that, the "SOJ" wouldn't have won half the games we won this year. It's definitely on Rex to get this team up and stoke the fire and get them ready for Miami. If I'm the Phins I'm licking my chops to come to the Meadowlands.

+1 Shut them up and shut up the naysayers.

If I'm the Phins I'm licking my chops to come to the Meadowlands.

I'm the Dolphags...I'm scared sh*tless. You dont think this team is hungry to get back on the field?

I said it all leading up to this week. The Jets will lose in Foxoboro but it doesnt mean the Jets are a bad team.

I havent predicted a win since the Balt game...but I'm predicting we a$$ rape the Dolphags.

A loss is never a good thing, but I think the Jets will learn from this and hopefully bring the team and coaches back down to earth and make them realize what it takes to be a 'great team'

Well said.

SOJ doesn't exist in reality, only in the minds of those who need the crutch of a convenient excuse.

I'm not going to lie at all. I did NOT expect to win last night. Maybe I'm a pessimist but I just saw a lot of factors pointing to a Pats victory.

The only thing I am sounding the alarm on is WTF is our coaching staff doing with extra time. So far this season our offense has been completely flaccid 3 out of 3 times (Ravens, Pack, Pats) and our D was horrid last night. If there's one thing that I fault Rex on is his dedication to D only. That's right, I'm kind of blaming Shotty on having the O prepared. It's also Rex's fault though, he's the HEAD coach and the offense is part of the team and it's on him to get the house in order. It's not a coincidence anymore. Cue Gato.

It's on the coaching staff to put this behind us and focus on Miami.

I'm the Dolphags...I'm scared sh*tless. You dont think this team is hungry to get back on the field?

I said it all leading up to this week. The Jets will lose in Foxoboro but it doesnt mean the Jets are a bad team.

I havent predicted a win since the Balt game...but I'm predicting we a$ rape the Dolphags.

You're predicting a win?

128834253342299239.jpg

JK. I think that this game will speak a lot of the character of our team, coaching, etc. If we come out limp, not a good thing. If we come out and pound that phins, then I think it's safe to say we're a good team.

I'm not going to lie at all. I did NOT expect to win last night. Maybe I'm a pessimist but I just saw a lot of factors pointing to a Pats victory.

The only thing I am sounding the alarm on is WTF is our coaching staff doing with extra time. So far this season our offense has been completely flaccid 3 out of 3 times (Ravens, Pack, Pats) and our D was horrid last night. If there's one thing that I fault Rex on is his dedication to D only. That's right, I'm kind of blaming Shotty on having the O prepared. It's also Rex's fault though, he's the HEAD coach and the offense is part of the team and it's on him to get the house in order. It's not a coincidence anymore. Cue Gato.

It's on the coaching staff to put this behind us and focus on Miami.

+1. This is a test for Rex Ryan. With all his success he's still a 2nd year head coach. The question is does he have it in him to learn to be a better coach. There is clearly a problem when this team gets extra time to prepare. The offense for one is completely flat.

Maybe there logistically is a problem, but can someone explain to me why they can't practice at the new stadium? I thought I saw that Folk and other special teamers practiced there at some point this year. Mark becomes totally rattled and inaccurate, and when he does throw an accurate ball the receivers will drop it. They need to perform better in the wind and in the cold.

Archived