There is no way the jets win

joey0682

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just want to stop bye and say. There is not a chance in hell the jets go into pittsburgh and win they are 0-8 and after

Sunday they will be 0-9. Your team is overrated and the steelers will win bye 17.

bye –noun

1.Sports. in a tournament, the preferential status of a player or team not paired with a competitor in an early round and thus automatically advanced to play in the next round: The top three seeded players received byes in the first round.

2.Golf. the holes of a stipulated course still unplayed after the match is finished.

3.Cricket. a run made on a ball not struck by the batsman.

4.something subsidiary, secondary, or out of the way.

—Idiom

1. by the bye, by the way; incidentally: By the bye, how do you spell your name? Also, by the by.

bye –noun

1.Sports. in a tournament, the preferential status of a player or team not paired with a competitor in an early round and thus automatically advanced to play in the next round: The top three seeded players received byes in the first round.

2.Golf. the holes of a stipulated course still unplayed after the match is finished.

3.Cricket. a run made on a ball not struck by the batsman.

4.something subsidiary, secondary, or out of the way.

—Idiom

1. by the bye, by the way; incidentally: By the bye, how do you spell your name? Also, by the by.

So what you are saying i cant type but you did not disagree so your team does suck

Just want to stop bye and say. There is not a chance in hell the jets go into pittsburgh and win they are 0-8 and after

Sunday they will be 0-9. Your team is overrated and the steelers will win bye 17.

Stranger things have happened in football...that record is long over due to come to an end. Believe me, if we stick to a ground and pound offense, supplement that with Sanchez throwing high percentage passes, and the defense plays like its capable of playing Pitt has no chance in winning.

Stranger things have happened in football...that record is long over due to come to an end. Believe me, if we stick to a ground and pound offense, supplement that with Sanchez throwing high percentage passes, and the defense plays like its capable of playing Pitt has no chance in winning.

Know one runs the ball on the steelers defense. Your only shot is to have a couple pick 6 and a kickoff return

So what you are saying i cant type but you did not disagree so your team does suck

No, I'm saying that you can type perfectly but your spelling deficiencies indicate either a penchant for homonyms or a lack of sound word choices. If the latter, then you might also make football decisions that are...less than optimal.

Joey, all of us on this board care a great deal about the Jets. When you come by and make posts like this, it really hurts our feelings. It really stinks Joey, to feel sad, especially around the Holiday Season. I think that's something you should really consider.

Thanks Joey!

Joey, all of us on this board care a great deal about the Jets. When you come by and make posts like this, it really hurts our feelings. It really stinks Joey, to feel sad, especially around the Holiday Season. I think that's something you should really consider.

Thanks Joey!

I am sorry but look at your boy Jif posted on our forum

Member Number: 17497

Re: What Jets fans are saying about playing in Pittsburgh!

Sorry guys, I'm just frustrated about my teams recent collapse. The city of Pitts is nice. Been their a few time. Got a lot of friends up there and I enjoyed the people, the sites and the food. The food is excellent. I no longer live in NY because it has declined in recent years.

The only person who would not like Pitts is someone who is into woman. Pitts has the ugliest ******* woman on the planet by a landslide. Who ever told a broad that shortsleeve shirts with longsleve t's underneath is sexy, should have to take a piss next to Ben.

The woman in pitts look like their fathers really wish they had sons. Maybe because it's a steel town? You would need to be hand cuffed to the bed to **** one of these broads. Thank God for beer, eh?

So say what you like but I happen to enjoy woman that look and dress like woman and who have less facial hair than I do.

Go out one night in Manhatten and you might get a clue to what a woman looks like. Enjoy your great city and ugly woman. No wonder why Ben has to go down South to rape a broad.

Now is that very nice. That could hurt people's feeling's that have wife's and mother's from pittsburgh . Don't you think

Sorry guys, I'm just frustrated about my teams recent collapse. The city of Pitts is nice. Been their a few time. Got a lot of friends up there and I enjoyed the people, the sites and the food. The food is excellent. I no longer live in NY because it has declined in recent years.

The only person who would not like Pitts is someone who is into woman. Pitts has the ugliest ******* woman on the planet by a landslide. Who ever told a broad that shortsleeve shirts with longsleve t's underneath is sexy, should have to take a piss next to Ben.

The woman in pitts look like their fathers really wish they had sons. Maybe because it's a steel town? You would need to be hand cuffed to the bed to **** one of these broads. Thank God for beer, eh?

So say what you like but I happen to enjoy woman that look and dress like woman and who have less facial hair than I do.

Go out one night in Manhatten and you might get a clue to what a woman looks like. Enjoy your great city and ugly woman. No wonder why Ben has to go down South to rape a broad.

Now is that very nice. That could hurt people's that have wife's and mother's from pittsburgh . Don't you think

JiF doesn't care about moms from Pittsburgh. They'll have anyone & he's used to milfs of a more discriminating taste.

Choosy moms choose JiF.

Now is that very nice. That could hurt people's that have wife's and mother's from pittsburgh . Don't you think

Joey, I'm so sorry that this happened to you. JiF is a bad seed and I will be sure to talk to him about not only this post, but his inability to correctly pluralize the word 'woman'. His objectivifaction of the female gender and his poor grammar is a stain on Jets fans everywhere. I will see to it that this misanthrope gets a stern talking to. Plus, Joey, isn't all physical appearance purely subjective? One man's sea troll is another man's beauty queen, no?

Perhaps, Joey, it's time to take a look at ourselves for a change, and our narcissistic, vanity obsessed culture. Thank you for sharing, Joey, I will be thinking about these comments today and I how I can improve myself.

Now is that very nice. That could hurt people's feeling's that have wife's and mother's from pittsburgh . Don't you think

I don't see anything negative about the Steelers here -- what's the problem.

17? Surely you jest. That would necessitate the Steeler's actually scoring not just a TD, but multiple TDs, which they suck at nearly as much as the Jets. The mere thought of either team even reaching 17 points is laughable.

You're silly.

Look i am sorry if a come off like a troll. My bad i am here to talk about some football. You guys do got a good team but your QB is young and i don't think you will go far in the playoffs until he gets a lot better And your coach has no clue what he is doing

Joey, I'm so sorry that this happened to you. JiF is a bad seed and I will be sure to talk to him about not only this post, but his inability to correctly pluralize the word 'woman'. His objectivifaction of the female gender and his poor grammar is a stain on Jets fans everywhere. I will see to it that this misanthrope gets a stern talking to. Plus, Joey, isn't all physical appearance purely subjective? One man's sea troll is another man's beauty queen, no?

Perhaps, Joey, it's time to take a look at ourselves for a change, and our narcissistic, vanity obsessed culture. Thank you for sharing, Joey, I will be thinking about these comments today and I how I can improve myself.

I'm pretty sure you misspelled douchebag.

17? Surely you jest. That would necessitate the Steeler's actually scoring not just a TD, but multiple TDs, which they suck at nearly as much as the Jets. The mere thought of either team even reaching 17 points is laughable.

You're silly.

Someones still under the delusion that this defense is very good

Look i am sorry if a come off like a troll. My bad i am here to talk about some football. You guys do got a good team but your QB is young and i don't think you will go far in the playoffs until he gets a lot better And your coach has no clue what he is doing

1. Like a troll? You are a troll.

2. We dont "got" a good team. We're frauds. Paper Tigers.

3. Nacho is young and stupid.

4. We're not going to the playoffs.

5. Rex is an excellent motivator and buffet destroyer. As Head coach he stinks. But at least he's never made a bad decision like raping a woman in a bathroom.

Man you guys care about spelling way to much.If you know what people are trying to say what is the big deal

You're a Pittsburgh fan and just reinforcing the stereotype that all Steeler fans and Pittsburgians are retarded, inbred, wastes of life that mommy shoulda put up for adoption since she wasnt smart enough to drop to her knees to welcome the demon semen into her body.

JN- #1 in spelling!

Someones still under the delusion that this defense is very good

Not at all, more just aware that while not quite as bad as the Jets, the Steelers offense is rather terrible. The Jets defense is surely far from elite, but they're just a tad better than the likes of the Bengals and Bills, the former of which the Steelers only scored defensive TDs against and the latter whom the Steelers could only score a single TD against.

Not that I think the Jets will fair any better, but this game just has 9-3 snooze-fest written all over it.

Did you for get about your QB and he was arrested Ben was never arrested

Southern California backup quarterback Mark Sanchez was arrested Wednesday after being accused of sexually assaulting a female student, police said.

NBCSports.com news services

updated 9:11 a.m. ET April 27, 2006

LOS ANGELES - Southern California backup quarterback Mark Sanchez was released from jail early Thursday following his arrest for investigation of sexually assaulting a female student, police said.

Sanchez, 19, was arrested around 4 p.m. at an apartment complex near campus. He was released shortly after midnight after posting $200,000 bail, sheriff’s deputy Ban Nguyen said.

Police took DNA and hair samples from Sanchez, the Los Angeles Daily News reported, citing unnamed sources.

Archived