Would you trade Sanchez for Young?

visajets

Trade Sanchez for Young  

90 members have voted

1. 1. Would you trade Mark Sanchez even up for Vince Young?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Once you start calling me anti-Puerto Rican and anti-gay for thinking a quarterback who is neither just isn't very good, 'but seriously' is pretty much off the table.

Puerto Ricans and Mexicans are kindred; only The Man tries to divide us!

'But seriously,' your opinions are over the top. You exaggerate for effect, like I do.

If you are going to have such thin skin, then you shouldn't ask such stupid and obviously inflamatory questions. Sanchez is a good human being (see Aidan story) and wins for us, despite his ups-and-downs. Young is a head case, selfish and uncoach-able. Of course most Jets fans are going to A.) defend Sanchez and B.) point out how stupid the question is.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with this man...

vince_young_drunk.jpg

other than he's not a very good QB.

It's a love-hate relationship.

Who's the hater? Not this guy. VicGod is my hero.

Remember, I said either an idiot or a biggot.

Which category do you think JiF falls into? Remember, he liked Henne alot.

I do my best to fit into every category. I wouldnt want anyone to feel left out.

Not thin skinned and never once said Sanchez was a bad QB or a bad person. Your right lets go back to trying to marry the chic who won the tickets here. Or discuss if the new stadium sucks. Im sorry.

DELETE THE POLL AND THE THREAD.

:rl:

NEVER! Dude, you're being piled on ;) it happens to me all the time. go with the flow and at least make it entertaining :lol:

and people say i post stupid stuff......can we stop the JOJO/visajets comparisons now?! It never bothered me until this lol

You post much dumber stuff than Visa. and usually always post stupid threads. so you still have a leg up on any competition. ;)

This is the fringe? What the ****? I don't know what's worse, BP v. Matt v. Fatcessa or this cluster**** right here. I'm going back to watch the refugees pretend to be vegetarians to pick up the new chick. It's got to be better than this!

yeah dude, "JOJO says" comes from a very, very dark place in my soul

This is the fringe? What the ****? I don't know what's worse, BP v. Matt v. Fatcessa or this cluster**** right here. I'm going back to watch the refugees pretend to be vegetarians to pick up the new chick. It's got to be better than this!

It's 1 am in Italy. what are you doing up? and what happened to that hot chick you had posting here for a bit?

I don't know what's worse, BP v. Matt v. Fatcessa or this cluster**** right here. I'm going back to watch the refugees pretend to be vegetarians to pick up the new chick. It's got to be better than this!

pretty sasd that you can pick any one of the top threads on the board right now and it is "BP vs someone, anyone"....did someone knock over his ice cream, whats up with this guy??

I HEART YOU BP, JOJO LOVE YOU LONG TIME!!

pretty sasd that you can pick any one of the top threads on the board right now and it is "BP vs someone, anyone"....did someone knock over his ice cream, whats up with this guy??

I HEART YOU BP, JOJO LOVE YOU LONG TIME!!

Yeah, the same 3 people..JOJO, Matt and the brooklyn Jet. the brooklyn Jet and JOJO are a wash because they're both garbage anyways. Matt is just butt hurt.

But thanks for noticing me and following me around.

yeah dude, "JOJO says" comes from a very, very dark place in my soul

If this is a dark place and the fringe, give me mainstream!

It's 1 am in Italy. what are you doing up? and what happened to that hot chick you had posting here for a bit?

It's 12:30. I'm watching Once Upon a Time in Mexico and about to crash. That's the chick in my avatar, Irina. Bad news, she got married. Good news, she's still hot.

Yeah, the same 3 people..JOJO, Matt and the brooklyn Jet. the brooklyn Jet and JOJO are a wash because they're both garbage anyways. Matt is just butt hurt.

But thanks for noticing me and following me around.

Who cares who it is? It's older than fat chicks like JiF.

If this is a dark place and the fringe, give me mainstream!

It's 12:30. I'm watching Once Upon a Time in Mexico and about to crash. That's the chick in my avatar, Irina. Bad news, she got married. Good news, she's still hot.

Who cares who it is? It's older than fat chicks like JiF.

Hey, on a side note. it looks like you finally figured out the multi quote system ;)

Archived