GAME BALLS ***SUCK IT CHEATAHS EDITION***

Larz

1-Smith- no wonder he sucked at safety his whole career, he should have been playing a lb/s hybrid all along.

2-Devito- This guy has really progressed unbelievably. It seemed his guy was 2 yards behind the line everytime.

3-Ellis- all-time great Jet played awesome game.

Ellis was great.

The entire team gets gameballs.

Sanchez 3 TD's, 0 sacks, 0 INT's,

Harris 12 Tackles, 1 INT, QB Hit, Pass Def

Ellis (BEAST GAME!) 2 sacks, 2 qb hits

Pace 1 sack, 1 QB hit, forced fumble

Cotchery, 5 catch, 96 yds

Braylon 1 TD dragging in two probowlers

Santonio One of the sexiest TD's in the back of the endzone I've seen in a long time

Coleman 4 tackles, 1 sack

Eric Smith 2 crushing blows on Wes Welker, huge tackle on a botched punt fake.

Greene, 1 TD (Iced the game)

Tomlinson Passing TD

Keller Great block to spring Cotch on that 60 yard run.

Revis Island

Cromartie Great kickoff returns and a shutdown corner.

Rex Ryan, Great time management

The team played a complete game against arguably the best team in the NFL and smacked them around.

That was an entire team effort.

Rex Ryan, Great time management

The team played a complete game against arguably the best team in the NFL and smacked them around.

That was an entire team effort.

No doubt. Right now I'm having a hard time recalling a better win. I was waiting and waiting for the other shoe to drop but it didn't happen. They kicked a$$, through and through.

No doubt. Right now I'm having a hard time recalling a better win. I was waiting and waiting for the other shoe to drop but it didn't happen. They kicked a$$, through and through.

I was waiting as well. This is the reason why I love Rex. He's really up'ing the ante and making the Jets a legit SB contender year in and year out...with a 2nd year QB at that. F'ing awesome win. This is the biggest win against the Pats that I can remember.

Archived