****The Official New York Jets vs. Pittsburgh Steelers Game Thread AFC CHAMPIONSHIP EDITION****

Iceman88

That dumb play action pass down 17 that led to the defensive TD and the not being able to get plays in quickly is really the difference.

I posted way early Sanchez will bail out the Schidiot. But I don't know if he can pull it off. Please fire the Schidiot.

Schidiot says it all!

That dumb play action pass down 17 that led to the defensive TD and the not being able to get plays in quickly is really the difference.

I posted way early Sanchez will bail out the Schidiot. But I don't know if he can pull it off. Please fire the Schidiot.

The playcalling in the first half was easily the worst I've ever seen from an NFL team. Just did everything you ******* don't do with a young QB.

Win or lose I want Schott fired tomorrow or at the very least Rex voicing displeasure with him at the press conference.

That stupid fat **** has had plenty of opportunities to fire the Schidiot and has completely refused. We lost out on McDaniel as well. This team will also lose quite a few FAs, and we probably won't even have football for another year or two.

This was the shot. The Schidiot should have been fired in the offseason, at midseason, or after 45-3 against the Pats. He wasn't. The Jets run into a legit team and lose of course.