What jersey will you wear today?

visajets

I was thinking about my green Namath jJersey, but I have worn the white Sanchez jersey the last few weeks, including the Win at Pittsburgh 5 weeks ago. I will stick with Sanchez for today. No offense Joe Namath, but we have a new leader of the Jets and Sanchez will lead us to where we want to be. I am tired living in the past, so Joe will stay in the closet today (no pun intended).

I was thinking about my green Namath jJersey, but I have worn the white Sanchez jersey the last few weeks, including the Win at Pittsburgh 5 weeks ago. I will stick with Sanchez for today. No offense Joe Namath, but we have a new leader of the Jets and Sanchez will lead us to where we want to be. I am tired living in the past, so Joe will stay in the closet today (no pun intended).

When Sanchez wins the Super Bowl your statements will be true. Until then I will wear my Namath proudly. I thought about wearing my Sanchez today same thinking like you. But im sticking with the Namath.

I will be going without a jersey for the 3rd week in a row. I wore my Sanchez Jersey for the first half of the Colts game with my Jets Favre T-shirt underneath...not realizing what a mistake I made since Mark had a horrible 1st half and I couldnt believe I "Favred" him by wearing the t shirt. So I took both at halftime and just wore a white T-Shirt (Finlandia Vodka no less)...needless to say, I dont have to tell you how the second half went. So last week I wore the same shirt with same shorts and you can bet I will be doing the same today. I thought back on the season and realized that I only watched 2 games all year without any Jets clothing and they won both plus the 2 playoff games. Yes I realize it has affect on the game, but why mess with a good thing?

Slept in my green Jets T lastnight, went with my old grey Jets T for my 2hr gym workout today and picked up my new Wilson #20 jersey that I won off a Fin fan today so will rock that this afternoon before switching over to my white Revis #24 for the game as I've been wearing that for every playoff game.

The only jersey I have is this awful Black and Green, Wayne Chrebet one my wife picked up for me like 9 years ago at like a freaking drug store or walmart or something. It's like a Raiders jersey on drugs LOL I remember she gave it to me all excited and I was like ewwww it's great honey but I don't wear jerseys, I'll ah just hang it in the closet thanks. But I'll have my green on today with my Jets hat!!!

I'm just wearing my Jets T shirt that I had on last week. I got home just as the game was starting and didn't switch to a uni so I'm sticking with the T shirt this week. I'm NOT going to be responsible for any different results this week. ;)

The only jersey I have is this awful Black and Green, Wayne Chrebet one my wife picked up for me like 9 years ago at like a freaking drug store or walmart or something. It's like a Raiders jersey on drugs LOL I remember she gave it to me all excited and I was like ewwww it's great honey but I don't wear jerseys, I'll ah just hang it in the closet thanks. But I'll have my green on today with my Jets hat!!!

Just wear whatever you wore last week. :D

Revis.

Would not wear this the first half of the year.

But it's been good luck lately.

Yeah, I have a Revis too that my son got me for mother's day. I wore it the first game and haven't worn it since. I'm afraid to try it again. It'll have to wait till next season. I have been wearing my Sanchez T-shirt and my old worn out Jets sweatshirt for the rest of the season and will wear them again today.

Same as the last several weeks:

Green #57 Bart Scott, with the same black " Die hard Jets fan " tshirt underneath. Plus I will drink the same beer out of the same beer koosie and if they win....a shot of irish whiskey after the game if they win !!!

Archived