Poppy Montgomery

Maxman

no doubt she's hotty. But her forehead is the size of a billboard. More like a fivehead if you ask me. I wonder if wind gusts giver her whiplash.

I watch the show all the time. I posted all those pictures. And I never noticed her forehead. You my friend are a sick sick man.

But upon further review, you are right.

Whoa, she was the girlfriend in Dead Man On Campus. One of the more underrated 90's flicks btw. You get the pothead version of Zack Morris, Jason Segel before he was anything, the drummer from That Thing You Do totally bombing in what should be a classic role, and Cliff. Ooooh Cliff.

Whoa, she was the girlfriend in Dead Man On Campus. One of the more underrated 90's flicks btw. You get the pothead version of Zack Morris, Jason Segel before he was anything, the drummer from That Thing You Do totally bombing in what should be a classic role, and Cliff. Ooooh Cliff.

I started a thread about that frat guy with the balloons. He had been in a bunch of movies (all b parts) and I couldn't remember his name. Still can't lol.

• 8 months later...

Holy sh*t. I have to rep this post. I was 10 when that movie came out. I knew it was awesome even then.

On the lady:

Poppy-Montgomery-girls-4256907-1024-768.jpg

Dat a$$.

Archived