Police Academy Mafia

Doggin94it

That guy is fat and weak. I like to go bare chested when I eat. This way I could catch morsels in my t!ts and enjoy them later. Like I said embrace it, celebrate your gift.

I thought you had an fattervention last year and went on a fish and water diet? fall off the wagon?

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

VOTE: CTM

-Worst barely noticed failed self-vote attempt in Mafia history.

I figured it was just both sides of his personality (Slinker aka Smeagol vs Stinker aka Gollum) fighting it out. Need to see which side wins control of him before we take action.

I figured it was just both sides of his personality (Slinker aka Smeagol vs Stinker aka Gollum) fighting it out. Need to see which side wins control of him before we take action.

Roger that. I'm feeling you town more than anyone else so far. (eyes closely) Don't let me down.

meanwhile you're talking about someone who thinks Millionaire Matchmaker on Bravo is riveting television. Not sure if she realizes the object of the game isn't to mock me. Luckily her "contributions" won't be frequent and certainly not thought provoking.

I move for an immediate lynching.

Yea, I'm almost as pathetic as a gay man asking his boyfriend to pose as a girl in an online thread

How can you figure anyone for anything with these first 20 pages of slop ?

well Sharrow's posting more, posting more recklessly, and adding the percentages of him scum again I decided I feel better about him, more so than anyone at this time. Doesn't mean he's not scum.

well Sharrow's posting more, posting more recklessly, and adding the percentages of him scum again I decided I feel better about him, more so than anyone at this time. Doesn't mean he's not scum.

yes it does

it's an iphone you ape, although i do admire the accuracy you achieve by dragging your knuckles across the keyboard.

Heh... I bust your chops at least once per game about your terrible typing skills... because m sot o f wqat yo u typee l ooks like ghis.

Actually I love the list. Except the word obese. It's what fatties like to be called so they can convince people it isn't their fault. Stop ******* eating and take a ******* walk if you don;t want to be called fat. I say embrace it.

I liked "paunchy."

Archived