Police Academy Mafia

Doggin94it

So Doggin, I know it's DPR who's the horror writer but I figure you're friends and whatnot, anyway, I'm about halfway through The Dead Path, by Stephen Irwin. It's the guys first book and so far quite good. Haunted woods, childhood flashbacks, ghosts, talisman etc. I've been searching for something that can actually give me the creeps and so far a few well timed chills in this one.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So Doggin, I know it's DPR who's the horror writer but I figure you're friends and whatnot, anyway, I'm about halfway through The Dead Path, by Stephen Irwin. It's the guys first book and so far quite good. Haunted woods, childhood flashbacks, ghosts, talisman etc. I've been searching for something that can actually give me the creeps and so far a few well timed chills in this one.

?

Unvote

Vote: Hess

Cool, I'll keep that in mind

BTW... which of these filthy pigs started this tangential bonding conversation? ******* scummy "lets all be pals" tactic if you ask me... was it JIFruit?

calm down you hideous beast. your blather typically puts everyone to sleep and actually have the audacity to whine about a little small talk until the game starts going? monkey please.

Your team got into the CLIT? Awesome bro. Make sure to pound it inside and stroke it from the outside, and you'll dominate that whore CLIT.

...I see what you did there.

******* traitor. They would have never gotten to Mount Doom or destroyed the ring with you in the fellowship.

I r full of ashame. :(

unvote, vote: I28

Because.

So I can use all of these?

beefy, big, blimp, bovine, bulging, bulky, butterball, chunky, corpulent, distended, dumpy, elephantine, fleshy, gargantuan, heavy, heavyset, hefty, huge, husky, inflated, lard, large, meaty, obese, oversize, overweight, paunchy, plump, plumpish, ponderous, porcine, portly, potbellied, pudgy, rotund, swollen, thickset, weighty, whalelike

Fat kid Justice

Body slam coming up

unvote vote :sharrow

Fat Kid > Rick Flair

FACT!!

I'm sorry. I'm quick to jealousy.

//goes back to eating potatoes.

tumblr_kp9ou9gTSC1qze4x2o1_500.jpg

What's taters, precious? What's taters?!

PO-TAY-TOES! Boil ‘em. Mash ‘em. Stick ‘em in a stew. Lovely big golden chips with a nice piece of fried fish....

/Sticks out his tongue in disgust

Pbbbttt!!

Even you couldn’t say no to that.

/sips stew

Oh yes we could! Spoil nice fish...

Give it to usss rrraw... and wrrriggling!

You keep nasty chips.

You’re hopeless.

Hey, I never used the word "fat", you elephantine bastard.

Actually I love the list. Except the word obese. It's what fatties like to be called so they can convince people it isn't their fault. Stop ******* eating and take a ******* walk if you don;t want to be called fat. I say embrace it.

Actually I love the list. Except the word obese. It's what fatties like to be called so they can convince people it isn't their fault. Stop ******* eating and take a ******* walk if you don;t want to be called fat. I say embrace it.

fat-guy.jpg

Where did you play?

back before the govt got greedy and shut down access it was Pacific Poker.. place was a goldmine.

since then the usual suspects.. Jokerstars, Full tit, Ultimate Barf.. also played Party and a few other less popular sites.

5/10 6 max FL was my game of choice when I had the bankroll but now I duke it out with the maniacs when I play at 1/2.

Archived