Police Academy Mafia

Doggin94it

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And remove any incentive for Ladyfriend to post more? I think not. HESS IS TEH SCUM.

While I don't think Modkilling a person on D1 is in the best interests of the town... it wouldn't be any different than following Pac's instructions to lynch ladyfriend in terms of blind killing.

Plus, how awesome would it be when Pac inevitably gets pissed and takes over the ladyfriend role if he dies early?

Mafia 101

dead pac=good pac

Do Phish concerts have "mosh" pits? I thought they all rolled around in the mud and compared white people dreadlocks.

it's a bunch of hippies that look like the twin bad guys in the 2nd Matrix.

after every concert they should rope off the area within a 500 yard radius of the mosh pit and drop a bomb in it to kill any left over bacteria that could be potentially harmful to the public.

it's a bunch of hippies that look like the twin bad guys in the 2nd Matrix.

after every concert they should rope off the area within a 500 yard radius of the mosh pit and drop a bomb in it to kill any left over bacteria that could be potentially harmful to the public.

LOL you ******* dope THERE ARE NO MOSH PITS at Phish concerts. Jeeez this is like talking to my dad about the dogs toy is a "gong" not a "bong". What are you like 60?

LOL you ******* dope THERE ARE NO MOSH PITS at Phish concerts. Jeeez this is like talking to my dad about the dogs toy is a "gong" not a "bong". What are you like 60?

the entire area is a mosh pit filled with dirtbags, gypsies, spazzes, nerds, ho's, junkies, and CTM.

I know a mosh pit when i see one.

So it's dongs and bongs?

I don't know, the thing was called a GONG it was written right on the dog toy. But it was all marked up too so my dad called it a bong. True freaking story they use to play catch in the backyard and you'd hear my dad saying go get the bong, go on. Get the bong. Get the bong. Face palm moments of youth.

I don't know, the thing was called a GONG it was written right on the dog toy. But it was all marked up too so my dad called it a bong. True freaking story they use to play catch in the backyard and you'd hear my dad saying go get the bong, go on. Get the bong. Get the bong. Face palm moments of youth.

02%20cool%20story%20bro.gif

You are a way better son then I am. I would have never told my Dad... Solid Gold right their. :lol:

for realz.. wearing a tye dye, cargo shorts, sandals, and beaded necklaces doesn't change the fact your 40 and in the middle of a mosh pit.

every time Phish comes to my area the stench the crowd leaves behind lingers for days.. bunch of hobos tripping on 2 tabs and flailing their arms around as they bounce up and down.

what a sh-t show.

Cargo shorts is about all you have right..

And just cause your too prissy for it doesn't make it a sh*t show

bahahaha... he's proving himself as knowledgable about phish as he is qb play..

someone remind me to ask lady friend if he's ever asked her to wear one of his pennington jerseys

You are a way better son then I am. I would have never told my Dad... Solid Gold right their. :lol:

LOL well we actually didn't for a long time but word eventually got back to him at family functions whatnot.

And low and behold I'm getting old too but I actually found the ******* toy only line. It was in fact a "KONG". This is the actual toy dead serious. LOL sorry to stroll down memory lane but it really brings back some funny memories.

kong_toy.jpg

bah edit to make the pic work...

I'm not excited about anything Florida Basketball related. They are a good team, but they dont have any elite talent to make it far in the tourney. Honestly, I'm not sure they can beat either MSU or UCLA. They have problems when they face NBA talent, ala Kentucky.

While doing FO equations in his head.

You spoiled a$$hole. I was doing somersaults because my team won 13 games this season. I wish I could be at the point where I'm not excited about my team being a 2-seed in the NCAA Tournament.

i actually wound up in a mosh pit once at a primus show.. freaken don't get it at all.. who wants to jostle around with sweaty apes rather then listen to music... just glad i wasn't drunk, may have thrown punches trying to make my way out

i actually wound up in a mosh pit once at a primus show.. freaken don't get it at all.. who wants to jostle around with sweaty apes rather then listen to music... just glad i wasn't drunk, may have thrown punches trying to make my way out

I'm not saying I would do it, but I can see the appeal at a concert like the one I posted above. Megadeth, Slayer and Testament? Come on now. If you DON'T hit somebody then get a speeding ticket on the way home from that show, you wasted your money.

You're thinking of a drum circle. This is a mosh pit:

you call it tomato I call it tomotto.. a congregation of queer baits jumping up and down and grabbing each others man parts is a mosh pit to me. Phish concerts have those in spades.

And just cause your too prissy for it doesn't make it a sh*t show

I wouldn't call it "prissy" so much as valuing my health. that mosh pit you choose to do the 2 step in is filled with fecal matter amongst other harmful contaminants. I'd rather bathe in a giant petri dish than attend that disgusting outing you and the other dregs of society call a "show".

What the hell were you thinking? You're 5-7, under 150 lbs. (apparently). Not smart.

I was probably 130 at the time. It was in college and Slayer was on right before Slipknot (Tattoo the Earth) and I wanted to get up front for Slipknot. So Slayer had just finished their set and I was like "Ok let's bolt across the pit and get up front." So we did that but as we are trying to break through the wall to get to the front, Slayer came back on stage. Crowd goes nuts, we get stuck in the pit.

Then they play Angel of Death, and I thought I was going to die when Crusher sized biker dudes are wailing on each other.

I wouldn't call it "prissy" so much as valuing my health. that mosh pit you choose to do the 2 step in is filled with fecal matter amongst other harmful contaminants. I'd rather bathe in a giant petri dish than attend that disgusting outing you and the other dregs of society call a "show".

Wow, you're a queer.. or OCD.. either way, get off the computer and try living a little

on edit: Oh, and you we're under Klacko's arm pit, that's just about the gates of hell as far as I'm concerned

Wow, you're a queer.. or OCD.. either way, try living a little

maybe you consider swimming in manure living but I don't.

If I want to be surrounded by a bunch of dirtbags I'll go to I28's family reunion.

When I was a kid, I named our cat Fellacio. It was a nice private joke until the cat got out and my mother was on the back porch calling, Fellacio, Fellacio! I think word got back to her, because soon after that the cat's name was Maggie.

on edit: Oh, and you we're under Klacko's arm pit, that's just about the gates of hell as far as I'm concerned

I've been unable to grow any hair in 5 years on the spot on my head that accidentally brushed up against his underarm. and I was wearing a hat.

Well,

VOTE: I28

for stealing my, rep the person who votes me, idea and the fact he's not the leading in post counts.

Digging deep for a rationale there buddy... been a while since you were scum, nice momentum vote though...

maybe you consider swimming in manure living but I don't.

If I want to be surrounded by a bunch of dirtbags I'll go to I28's family reunion.

besides attending CPF fan club meetings, what do you do for entertainment then?

Archived