Police Academy Mafia

Doggin94it

I was probably 130 at the time. It was in college and Slayer was on right before Slipknot (Tattoo the Earth) and I wanted to get up front for Slipknot. So Slayer had just finished their set and I was like "Ok let's bolt across the pit and get up front." So we did that but as we are trying to break through the wall to get to the front, Slayer came back on stage. Crowd goes nuts, we get stuck in the pit.

Then they play Angel of Death, and I thought I was going to die when Crusher sized biker dudes are wailing on each other.

I took teh Baby Crusher to his first Mosh pit show with a couple of his friends. Was Korn Family Values tour, bunch of Emo sissy's hugging (moshing) each other. The boys had fun, but I was getting annoyed at people running into me. Then I took a look around and found bunch of Hobits hiding under my belly. No kidding.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When I was a kid, I named our cat Fellacio. It was a nice private joke until the cat got out and my mother was on the back porch calling, Fellacio, Fellacio! I think word got back to her, because soon after that the cat's name was Maggie.

This is the kind of thing that happens when you leave a kid, a tub of peanut butter and a cat alone.

besides attending CPF fan club meetings, what do you do for entertainment then?

Is this what you ask the guys on your gay dating site?

I play teh golf, go to Red Lobsterz, go to Jets gamez, go to Florida, play poker, and beat up hippies.

Is this what you ask the guys on your gay dating site?

I play teh golf, go to Red Lobsterz, go to Jets gamez, go to Florida, play poker, and beat up hippies.

Except for the excursions to South Beach, this all sounds like a well coordinated effort to hide the fact that you're gay.

Going to Florida could STILL be conceived as a gay getaway. Just sayin'.

Florida's the only blatantly gay thing on the list. I'm sure he's huffing HUGE cigars at poker and on the golf course, too.

You spoiled a$$hole. I was doing somersaults because my team won 13 games this season. I wish I could be at the point where I'm not excited about my team being a 2-seed in the NCAA Tournament.

Then dont ask my opinion next time. I dont think the deserve a #2 seed, its almost like the country hasnt watched our games, just looked at our records. I think they overall a bunch of pussies and when they play deep talented teams, they will lose. I'm just honest about what I see.

i actually wound up in a mosh pit once at a primus show.. freaken don't get it at all.. who wants to jostle around with sweaty apes rather then listen to music... just glad i wasn't drunk, may have thrown punches trying to make my way out

I'd love to take you to the concert I'm going to see tonight, Koffin Kats, from the psychobilly genre.

Mosh pits are fun when there is a circle. Kids nowadays dont get it and just run into people...but a good mosh pit, there's a flow and circle and you are just doing your thing. They dont happen very often and they never happen at Metal shows. Got to go to a classic punk show to experience it.

You spoiled a$$hole. I was doing somersaults because my team won 13 games this season. I wish I could be at the point where I'm not excited about my team being a 2-seed in the NCAA Tournament.

Yeah? Well my entire campus is hyped because we're a 1 seed in the CIT tonight. What's that? Never heard of the CIT? Neither had I til 3 days ago. :P

**And yes, I'm going...and am very excited. Sad I know.

I'd love to take you to the concert I'm going to see tonight, Koffin Kats, from the psychobilly genre.

So gay.

Mosh pits are fun when there is a circle. Kids nowadays dont get it and just run into people...but a good mosh pit, there's a flow and circle and you are just doing your thing. They dont happen very often and they never happen at Metal shows. Got to go to a classic punk show to experience it.

Truth.

Metal. Grunge. Alt Rock. Even the sh*t that passes for punk rock now... all of them attract the dirtbag "moshers" who are so chicken sh*t all they do is go in there to **** someone up. Classic DIY punk shows weren't like that. The metal heads stole the aggression and nothing else about the punk scene... stupid ****s.

Once upon a time, a pit would form and if someone went down... they were helped up. It wasn't about hurting each other, purposefully. ******* kids now are such vindictive little sh*ts... like the twerp in that video.

ha. I half typed the same .. A good friend used to go see hardcore/punk bands in the city in the late 80's early 90's and always said the same.. He was staning ne t time when we were envloped at primus and said they ruined it

So gay.

Truth.

Metal. Grunge. Alt Rock. Even the sh*t that passes for punk rock now... all of them attract the dirtbag "moshers" who are so chicken sh*t all they do is go in there to **** someone up. Classic DIY punk shows weren't like that. The metal heads stole the aggression and nothing else about the punk scene... stupid ****s.

Once upon a time, a pit would form and if someone went down... they were helped up. It wasn't about hurting each other, purposefully. ******* kids now are such vindictive little sh*ts... like the twerp in that video.

Depends on the fans IMO. I've been to plenty of hardcore shows were it was more about brotherhood and enjoying the show and helping each other up than other shows where people just want to **** you up.

Depends on the fans IMO. I've been to plenty of hardcore shows were it was more about brotherhood and enjoying the show and helping each other up than other shows where people just want to **** you up.

True enough.

BTW... which of these filthy pigs started this tangential bonding conversation? ******* scummy "lets all be pals" tactic if you ask me... was it JIFruit?

Yeah? Well my entire campus is hyped because we're a 1 seed in the CIT tonight. What's that? Never heard of the CIT? Neither had I til 3 days ago. :P

**And yes, I'm going...and am very excited. Sad I know.

Your team got into the CLIT? Awesome bro. Make sure to pound it inside and stroke it from the outside, and you'll dominate that whore CLIT.

I fukin knew it.

Knew that I wanted to see CTM get his faced beat in at hardcore show?

Truth.

Yep. Thats exactly what happened, it got to the dbags of the world and ruined what used to be a great time. I will say, the NOFX/Bouncing Souls show that I went to recently, actually at least attempted to get a circle going...but didnt happen.

The sh*t that annoys me, are the ****s on the outside of the circle that size you up and take shots when you're not looking. This is what metal fans brought to the game. Pussies. Those are the guys that I will **** up in the pit just to teach them a lesson.

ha. I half typed the same .. A good friend used to go see hardcore/punk bands in the city in the late 80's early 90's and always said the same.. He was staning ne t time when we were envloped at primus and said they ruined it

Its been ruined, even when I see the classic guys that still play...its just not the same.

This is true, but the young generation doesnt have the scene to cling to anymore, so there are fews shows that they dont make an appearance and ruin things. Like I said, I've seen attempts but they never last.

vote CTM

You didn't unvote gay guy.

EDIT: But yeah, I kind of feel the same way... if we are going to talk music, gay and wah-wah... then we need to have a mafia theme of...

"Green Egg& Ham wants to know what Song are You listening too right now at this very moment and he's going to ban you if its istn't something cool like Rush or Dokken"

Good point. If he shows up this week and calls me fat he's getting my vote. FKJ

So I can use all of these?

beefy, big, blimp, bovine, bulging, bulky, butterball, chunky, corpulent, distended, dumpy, elephantine, fleshy, gargantuan, heavy, heavyset, hefty, huge, husky, inflated, lard, large, meaty, obese, oversize, overweight, paunchy, plump, plumpish, ponderous, porcine, portly, potbellied, pudgy, rotund, swollen, thickset, weighty, whalelike

Archived