Scarface Mafia - The World is Yours

Pac

You guys are ******* ridiculous. The logical decision is pretty clear here. There is absolutely ZERO reason for me to even be playing anything here if I was the serial killer. I wouldn't waste my time or other people's time for that matter doing sh*t like this.

And seriously? A converting Serial killer team? herp derp, you mean a cult that can KILL. How is that not ridiculously unbalanced?

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Living one more night does him nothing for the end game scenario. Additionally I'd rather lose an investigator with a seemingly one time ability than the doc.

Do you seriously think this is where the Doc would reveal ? not to mention backing us aganist a wall

need to think, but this might be best.. only risk is you being able to convert

jetscode, do you have any powers after the SK is found or are you roleless?

also.. who did you investigate n1

maybe this is what crusher was delaying for

Which is why I voted for Jetscode. He gets himself one more day and what, scum lets him live and he potentially hits one of them? I'm down. Plus if I misunderstood I take it that JC has fulfilled his role.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but assuming slats used his ability, he must have hidden with a mafia, right? That's the only way for just the hiding hider to die.

So there was a missing kill last night so JVoR's claim is possible. It's also possible that JVoR is an SK with a vest or that the mafia targeted someone else who has a vest or is the doc.

Regardless, I think if JC's only purpose is to find the SK, we should lynch JC to confirm or deny his reading on JVoR.

JC is your only purpose to find the SK?

I take all of these posts as more role fishing to determine my value so they can make an argument that the best play is to lynch. FTR...I asked this question and the mod stated PAFO.

I would reveal with a quickness if I was Doc/Cop. What, stay quiet and go down?

Not saying to stay quiet it just seemed like a bit of a quick reveal. If playing the SK this would have easily been predetermined if someone pinned you out.

I take all of these posts as more role fishing to determine my value so they can make an argument that the best play is to lynch. FTR...I asked this question and the mod stated PAFO.

So your power is to find the needle in a haystack of 20 plus people and you picked out the one and only SK for the town on N2...how'd ya do it JC? Awesome work!

so, i'm thinking abolut the angles here..

if jetscode is scum, he's doing thsi to save crusher imo... but why? (i don't believe scum would make this play now, to save an innocent crusher)

if jvor is sk, why claim doc and go through the trouble or trying to lynch jetscode when he's sure to die tomorrow if jetscode is what he says he is..

Also you guys are not thinking this through. With the focus on JVOR (with JC accusing) what townie in their right mind would reveal at that point in time for no particular reason ?? A doc would have had pelenty of time to reveal. Scum would not have blocked it because then they would have been outed. So yeah you take your time . This was a calculated move by JVOR

if jetscode is scum, he's doing thsi to save crusher imo... but why? (i don't believe scum would make this play now, to save an innocent crusher)

if jvor is sk, why claim doc and go through the trouble or trying to lynch jetscode when he's sure to die tomorrow if jetscode is what he says he is..

I don't understand their rationale, but I also have no idea what ability Crusher might have. He might be the one with a conversion or something like that. Plus, like I figure, they must know that I'm a doctor. Given that Jetscode has gotten a bunch of heat already and crusher is about to get lynched, maybe they're making a trade?

What a F'ing mess. I dont get the timing of this.

JC quite possibly just derailed our first scum lynch. Which ironically happened right after Crushlove said he wasnt going to be around til 9. I even posted that I didnt like that because who knows what he's waiting for. That said, I dont see this as an attempt for his scum buddies to save him either...but then again...this is just weird.

JC - Your role is to strictly find the SK? Nothing more, nothing less? The only reason I ask is there is no reason for the SK to claim doc. Zero. And if thats all you do, he's much more valuable.

Very strange turn of events here and need to think out what is the next best move. Especially considering he found him on N2 which is awesome, but we've only had 1 kill a night. Something isnt right and I need to hear more.

If JVOR is SK he dies no matter what today or tomorrow. Tomorrow buys him another kill. I would do it as well, might as well get your kicks an kill another right ? JVOR is the play here no way hes the doc because no way a doc would have impulse posted as fast as JVOR did. NO WAY

If JVOR is SK he dies no matter what today or tomorrow. Tomorrow buys him another kill. I would do it as well, might as well get your kicks an kill another right ? JVOR is the play here no way hes the doc because no way a doc would have impulse posted as fast as JVOR did. NO WAY

Who has he killed so far?

also, if jc is scum, why not just reveal as the cop with a guilty on jvor? maybe worried about a counterclaimint?

i know the whole FBI/SK role thing used to be popular back on JI.. hasn't really made it's way over here, but pac's certainly familiar with it

What a F'ing mess. I dont get the timing of this.

JC quite possibly just derailed our first scum lynch. Which ironically happened right after Crushlove said he wasnt going to be around til 9. I even posted that I didnt like that because who knows what he's waiting for. That said, I dont see this as an attempt for his scum buddies to save him either...but then again...this is just weird.

JC - Your role is to strictly find the SK? Nothing more, nothing less? The only reason I ask is there is no reason for the SK to claim doc. Zero. And if thats all you do, he's much more valuable.

Very strange turn of events here and need to think out what is the next best move. Especially considering he found him on N2 which is awesome, but we've only had 1 kill a night. Something isnt right and I need to hear more.

ZOMG YER ROLE PHISHING!!!!!!!

Also conveniently it's PAFO even though Nae seemed pretty clear on her role. Plus how many more finder roles are there going to be? No cop? Somehow I highly doubt that.

I am the FBI Agent. Each night I can investigate a player to determine if they are the Serial Killer (SK). Last night I investigated JVoR. The mod confirmed that JVoR is the SK.

Vote: JVoR

Implying the sole purpose of your role

No clue...I just investigate a player each night. The verdict was JVoR is the SK. Cannot make any simpler than that.

Implying "Oh gee, I dunno guys."

Holy sh*t, this is certainly an interesting turn of events. JVOR has a point though, no reason to not give him the benefit of the doubt here. ONLY reason that this play could possibly benefit him as scum is if he's not on his own. While I can't see scum revealing as JC did I frankly would much rather risk not having a SK finder to find a second SK team member than potentially lynch our doc.

So your power is to find the needle in a haystack of 20 plus people and you picked out the one and only SK for the town on N2...how'd ya do it JC? Awesome work!

Pure ******* luck...here is one description from one of the wiki...

The FBI Agent is an investigative role that is searching for a specific role (usually Serial Killer). A player with this role can target a player each night and get a result on whether or not the targetted player is a Serial Killer. All non-Serial Killer targets investigated (Mafia or Town) will return a negative result.

If the Serial Killer dies, then FBI Agent typically becomes either a Sane Cop or a Vanilla Townie.

http://mafiascum.net/wiki/index.php?title=FBI_Agent

i know people don't trust me, but i can assure you there are multiple killers in this game as i was shot at n1

I will second that there are multiple killers in this game. First becasue its Scarface, second because as I stated yesterday, I was offered a choice of vig shot or vest. I took vest. Both the vig shot and vest are day/night, at least the ones I was offered are.

Holy sh*t, this is certainly an interesting turn of events. JVOR has a point though, no reason to not give him the benefit of the doubt here. ONLY reason that this play could possibly benefit him as scum is if he's not on his own. While I can't see scum revealing as JC did I frankly would much rather risk not having a SK finder to find a second SK team member than potentially lynch our doc.

Oh, and unvote, Vote JC

Pure ******* luck...here is one description from one of the wiki...

The FBI Agent is an investigative role that is searching for a specific role (usually Serial Killer). A player with this role can target a player each night and get a result on whether or not the targetted player is a Serial Killer. All non-Serial Killer targets investigated (Mafia or Town) will return a negative result.

If the Serial Killer dies, then FBI Agent typically becomes either a Sane Cop or a Vanilla Townie.

http://mafiascum.net/wiki/index.php?title=FBI_Agent

What about BG. You were SO CONVINCED he was scum D1...you didn't investigate him?

Archived