Scarface Mafia - The World is Yours

Pac

I know nothing more than I've already said. I think scum would be pressured to lynch a town fast last night for the reasons I stated. So really wombat, Dan, Monkey, Crusher is a good list to work off of imo. Crusher's barely been playing, he's hovering around, not really posting/voting and then with no warning and within 5 mins he hammers after dan and monkey go back to back within a min of each other.

Hess I explained this earlier. After basically sitting out and watching two games I decided to avoid getting into the brawls with everyone and try to look thru the nonsense that go's on. Trying to keep my post succinct and helpful rather than getting caught up in the town on town viloence.

Watched it happen two games in a row as Dan x and Slats walked to victory as the town beat it's own a$$ surrending a HUGE lead in the cop game especially. I have already explained this.

This is why Im trying to keep my eye on the quiet ones that are just nudging the action and not taking a stance. Lat night I was reading along and saw JiF asked me a question I answered and voted. didn;t realize Danx put another on right before me. you yourself posted the time line. Last three votes where very close.

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Freakin' sucks that the Yanks got blanked.

You know what you left out? Words like I'm town or I'm innocent.. You are attacking your accusors and appealing to your girlfriends emotions instead.. Go work out a fake reveal and get back to us

I saw that too. That's a bullsh*t defense. DPR's bad news, but Crusher doesn't look better. We may have a 2for

UNVOTE: DPR

VOTE: Crusher

You know what you left out? Words like I'm town or I'm innocent.. You are attacking your accusors and appealing to your girlfriends emotions instead.. Go work out a fake reveal and get back to us

Who have I attacked? I already said I was town back when we where doing the lie detector thing. But go ahead and ignore the facts man.

I'm getting suspicious of all these people distancing from the Nae lynch or FoSing DPR. It was a good lynch because it tells us DPR is very likely town and didn't kill anyone with an important role.

Agreed. It was the right thing to do. We'll will find out sooner or later if he's telling the truth. Nae's lynch was 100% the right decision.

I did agree with your post from last night. But that was before Hess went nuts. And while at first I had no clue what he was talking about, it became more clear as him and CTM talked it out and someone else said they had a similar role with Pac as scum (JVOR?, dont remember).

Sorry mt, think this is the best route.

Still not sure what Hess was talking about. But ok. Hess has been on me the from the start. Why would he change after Nae's death? Lynching me is not the best route.

Agreed. It was the right thing to do. We'll will find out sooner or later if he's telling the truth. Nae's lynch was 100% the right decision.

So because Hess started rambling incoherently after the lynch and I voted 2 seconds after Danx suddenly it makes me scum? Hess was on me from Day 1 dude. Not like he suddenly got on me after the lynch.

UNVOTE

My new strategy: wait until the last twenty minutes, watch whom the cabal tries to run a late train on, and vote for the most vocal of those because that's how 80 and Nae got run. I have my eye on you people. You filthy, disgusting, placenta-smelling scumbag prick ****s.

BG big post is complete horsesh*t btw. I've been voicing my opinions throughout regardless of how popular or scummy seeming they are. Speaking of which, I think this Crusher train is motivated mainly by guilt over Nae's lynch and I don't think that is smart.

And you, my friend, have tunnel vision. Did you swear an oath to take up Slat's quest, or what?

I AM TEH MAFIA SEXY.

LOL take up on Slats quest ? I was right along side slats the entire time, you are full of sh*t. Im a sh*tmouth so Im an AMAZING expert on the subject.

You mean Hess's incoherent ramblings about a "role" of some sort. How he could have saved Nae or something? If myt hammering Nae is the best you got then thats fine. But look at the time and at least notice I was only seconds after Dan x. I was answering your questions about how I felt and voted for Nae. Thought I was putting her at L1. But Dan x already voted.

Funny you said you agreed with me 100% last night but now Im the best you got for scum? OK.,

I suppose it's possible that you were in the middle of posting your vote, but the time stamp says you were 5 minutes after Dan posted her vote.

Eh, I feel like I'm not going to change my mind. I just keep feeling like it doesn't make sense, plus we get the opportunity to possibly figure out if she really had a result on DPR.

vote Naeann

Agreed. I was too riled up earlier. Fully belly now...

Unvote

Vote Nanootz

CTM and Slats remind me of my sons in the back of a car on a long trip.

Nae's play is suspect and I find it interesting that she was gone for so long comes back and has a town find on DPR. Pretty much killing Nae today is probably going to give us the most solid info. If she is scum she is scum. If she is twon then DPR is either GF or town. Really don;t see much else.

I think forcing another reveal today with less than a couple hours left is ******* stoopid and scummy.

I still like AVM for scum. But not happening.

unvote

vote nae

Still not sure what Hess was talking about. But ok. Hess has been on me the from the start. Why would he change after Nae's death? Lynching me is not the best route.

Really? You dont get it even after all the conversation around it? I'll admit at first I had no clue, but its pretty simple to figure out if you paid attention...which I'd think you'd be doing since he was implicating you. I dont buy this mt...you are much smarter than that...this is again, is the best play for the town.

Further, I just went back and looked at Hess's posts...he's never even voted you and the only time I even saw him mention your name was a while ago saying he think me, you and CTM could be 3rd parties.

Sorry Crushlove, you got a bit of deer in head lights going on right now.

I think Im at L3 or L4. My afternoon at the office starts at 3pm. Those of you that know who I am can check that on my website.

I will reveal at L2 but I can;t do it until I get home at about 8-30 / 9-00. Have to take Baby Crusher to train after work. I am town and the case on me is nothing more than Hess's fixation from day 1 and the 10 seconds that seperate me and the other 3 last voters. If their is anything else I would like to hear it.

not sure why dpr is looking to get bullheaded smash zero'd in on him.. at some point, engaging in battles becomes anti town, we're well past that point now..

It's just reflexes after being attacked for two days. And a genuine request for Smash to get over the knee-jerk reactions. meh...

not sure why dpr is looking to get bullheaded smash zero'd in on him.. at some point, engaging in battles becomes anti town, we're well past that point now..

I noticed that, he seems to be goading him into more of the same D1, D2 nonsense... even you and I have enough sense to knock it off now.

It's just reflexes after being attacked for two days. And a genuine request for Smash to get over the knee-jerk reactions. meh...

You realize that YOU attacked me first, then Slats, Smashmouth and I attacked YOU because you don't make sense... right? Don't play victim now Captain Sloth.

I think Im at L3 or L4. My afternoon at the office starts at 3pm. Those of you that know who I am can check that on my website.

I will reveal at L2 but I can;t do it until I get home at about 8-30 / 9-00. Have to take Baby Crusher to train after work. I am town and the case on me is nothing more than Hess's fixation from day 1 and the 10 seconds that seperate me and the other 3 last voters. If their is anything else I would like to hear it.

Its probably to late, but think it benefits us all to go ahead and reveal then because quite frankly, this looks like nothing more than scum trying to delay the lynch to see if you can come up with a great plan.

If you are indeed town, you would have revealed instead of buy yourself time.

(not that I dont believe you have work to do, I'm sure you do, but you would have revealed if you were town, JMHO).

Wait Crusher voted Nae twice? Why did he do that?

What are you referencing? Why is it that you've decided not to quote anyone this game, you are responding to specific posts, but not quoting them. Like you can't take the time to go find them while bouncing between 2 threads or something...

Official Vote Count:

Wombat - (1) AVM, BG

Crusher - (8) Hess, Vic, Ape, JiF, DPR, CTM, JVoR, SMC

DPR - (1) SMC

DanX - (1) Crusher

AVM - (1) Wombat

with 18 maricons alive, it takes 10 to lynch

Really, really hate this Crusher run considering that four of the people voting for him are the scummiest pricks in this game.

Fack.

OK, so, a couple things:

1. Slats was leading the anti-DPR contingent, so this either means DPR is GF (or Nae was lying) and they wanted Slats down to eliminate an immediate threat to DPR, OR it means that scum is pulling a WIFOM in hopes we turn around and lynch DPR right away because he's town.

2. Either way, you guys are dicks for letting DPR live past D1.

3. F you all.

4. DPR's major proponent has been WWWOmbat.

5. Song was also on DPR's side and Vic hasn't really come strong with teh analysis as yet. If he just laying back while he gets acclimated? OR is he (as Song was) scum?

VOTE: Vicious

Couple of things, one you never answered this question:

Why would you say "or Nae was lying?" She revealed town, 1-time investigator, and flipped as exactly that. Why would she have lied about DPR's report?

Two, I'm wary of Vic myself, but not sure I understand your reason here. If we are to believe DPR is town for now, how do you reach the conclusion that Song/Vic is scum for being on DPR's side?

Its probably to late, but think it benefits us all to go ahead and reveal then because quite frankly, this looks like nothing more than scum trying to delay the lynch to see if you can come up with a great plan.

If you are indeed town, you would have revealed instead of buy yourself time.

(not that I dont believe you have work to do, I'm sure you do, but you would have revealed if you were town, JMHO).

lol, and after all that he's at l-2 anyway

so now we wait until 8:30-9pm? sob

I'm posting from my phone right now. Quoting is not feasible as it requires me to get out of mobile mode and makes the page take forever to load.

I'm posting from my phone right now. Quoting is not feasible as it requires me to get out of mobile mode and makes the page take forever to load.

You've been doing it all game, not just today. Nice touch throwing in the double post just to hammer home the "I'm posting from my phone" thing.

Carry on... :rolleyes:

Really, really hate this Crusher run considering that four of the people voting for him are the scummiest pricks in this game.

Wait stop !! HALT !!! dont go after obvious lying scum we already beat that to death on day one and two. From now on DPR is off limits as he rides into the ******* sunset NO TOUCHy. Its time to go after more town and lynch their asses .

Official Vote Count:

DPR (9) - BG, Slats, Verb, I28, Tom Shane, JF80, Dan X, Sharrow, Hess

JetFat80 (12) - WWwombat, JC, Nae, Crusher, SMC, JiF, Brett, AVM, Song, DPR, CTM, JVoR

I20Ape (1) - Smash

With 22 maricons alive, it takes 12 to lynch

CLICK ME!

FINAL VOTE COUNT

Slats (1) - CTM

JC (1) - Sharrow

DPR (4) - Smash, JC, TomShane, JVOR

Nae (11) - JiF, BG, SMC, Verb, ViC, DPR, Hess, Wombat, DanX, Ape, Crusher

CTM (2) - Slats, Nae

Couple of things, one you never answered this question:

Two, I'm wary of Vic myself, but not sure I understand your reason here. If we are to believe DPR is town for now, how do you reach the conclusion that Song/Vic is scum for being on DPR's side?

I don't believe for a second that DPR is town.

Archived