Scarface Mafia - The World is Yours

Pac

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think there are 2 scum teams. Scarface and the drug lord dude. There are way too many people making and advocating the wrong moves in this game. 3 lynches in a row. Why would scum make this move? It doesn't make any sense. If they knew he was the doc, why wouldn't they just wait until the cop outed himself and then shoot him? Why give up 2 players for him now on day 3? Makes zero sense.

I think there are 2 scum teams. Scarface and the drug lord dude. There are way too many people making and advocating the wrong moves in this game. 3 lynches in a row. Why would scum make this move? It doesn't make any sense. If they knew he was the doc, why wouldn't they just wait until the cop outed himself and then shoot him? Why give up 2 players for him now on day 3? Makes zero sense.

You might be right. UNVOTE VOTE Crusher

Official Vote Count:

Crusher - (5) JiF, DPR, CTM, SMC, Hess

DanX - (1) Crusher

AVM - (1) Wombat

JVoR- (3) JC, Smash, Sharrow

Jetscode - (5) JVOR, Vic, BG, Ape, AVM

with 18 maricons alive, it takes 10 to lynch

Ha! I think this is the smart play but I really dont want to side with you.

Another thought...wasnt their a dirty FBI guy in the movie? Remember, he told Tony, you wouldnt shot a cop? And had someone else do it...amirite?

50554_281926187084_4771175_n.jpg

Also you guys are not thinking this through. With the focus on JVOR (with JC accusing) what townie in their right mind would reveal at that point in time for no particular reason ?? A doc would have had pelenty of time to reveal. Scum would not have blocked it because then they would have been outed. So yeah you take your time . This was a calculated move by JVOR

You're right. If I were a doc JVoR in that situation, I would have said something like "I'm town and you don't want me to reveal" first and see how far that would have gotten me.

Unvote

Vote: JVoR

another reason a crusher / jetscode team doesn't make sense.. unless they atre stupid...

the correct play to kill the doc (which jvor's claiming they role found him as doc), would be to have crusher claim, then have jets code claim, leaving jvor unable to claim..

which goes back to maybe only jetscode is scum, but again, why not wait and see if crusher claimed first, or wait until 1 of the two reveals was used, in which case they could safely claim and declare jvor as scum, with him unable to claim any role (or maybe they didn't think off??)

really leaning towards voting jvor here, his play has been scummier then jetscode as well.. imo

A lot of this makes sense. You scare me when you make sense (which is every game). Yes...you scare me every game.

Can I trust you Sharrow?

Official Vote Count:

Crusher - (5) JiF, DPR, CTM, SMC, Hess

DanX - (1) Crusher

AVM - (1) Wombat

JVoR- (4) JC, Smash, Sharrow, Wombat

Jetscode - (5) JVOR, Vic, BG, Ape, AVM

with 18 maricons alive, it takes 10 to lynch

Okay, not sure where that came from, but I'm the doctor. Obviously I wasn't going to reveal but scum must know who I am. I self protected last night and that must be why there was only one death.

Not sure I see where you are coming from here...Are you saying here you were aware we had a SK? Cause your saying you self protected and that protected you from scum and yet there was only death...care to share your thoughts?

Not sure I see where you are coming from here...Are you saying here you were aware we had a SK? Cause your saying you self protected and that protected you from scum and yet there was only death...care to share your thoughts?

For starters, CTM claimed to have been shot so there was at least two killing roles. It's pretty clear to anyone with a brain that a serial killer or an every night vig is probably in the game. I self protected last night and saw only one death. Until you popped in claiming guilty with me, I didn't need to share anything, nor did I have reason to believe there was 100% a serial killer or every night vig. The first night could've been one shot for all I know. But scum possibly shooting me or other way of IDing me as the doctor made sense.

i'd like to reveal that you are a dumb mule

You dumbass. Now he's going to have to MK himself. Who's going to mod us now? Harry Potter?

Huh?

For starters, CTM claimed to have been shot so there was at least two killing roles. It's pretty clear to anyone with a brain that a serial killer or an every night vig is probably in the game. I self protected last night and saw only one death. Until you popped in claiming guilty with me, I didn't need to share anything, nor did I have reason to believe there was 100% a serial killer or every night vig. The first night could've been one shot for all I know. But scum possibly shooting me or other way of IDing me as the doctor made sense.

No sh*t Sherlock...because you have one othe killing roles.

Honestly, I think it's the height of stupidity to lynch me first. It's just dumb and makes no logical sense.

give me a logical reason for jetscode to reveal when he did, if he's scum trying to kill the doctor, who they role found by night 2, which is just as much a stretch as him finding the sk on n2

Screw you. Slats is Sherlock, you jerk. JVoY is the yodeler.

Hey...I love you too...what did you do with that 8-ball?...share it with the rest of the town...paranoia...have to admit I didn't expect this...go figure..the truth will set us free...

give me a logical reason for jetscode to reveal when he did, if he's scum trying to kill the doctor, who they role found by night 2, which is just as much a stretch as him finding the sk on n2

I don't ******* know and I don't care. Ask him or the scum team. You are being abnormally dense about this as well. The logic is there and yet you are leaning lynching me? Bullsh*t. You're either scum, 3rd party, or you hit the sauce again.

I don't ******* know and I don't care. Ask him or the scum team. You are being abnormally dense about this as well. The logic is there and yet you are leaning lynching me? Bullsh*t. You're either scum, 3rd party, or you hit the sauce again.

you;'re not going to bully me into a decision here slats jr..

the way i see it is that it makes more sense that jetscode is telling the truth but there's more to lose by being wrong and lynching you.. if i vote jetscode i'm playing to limit downside solely

Hey...I love you too...what did you do with that 8-ball?...share it with the rest of the town...paranoia...have to admit I didn't expect this...go figure..the truth will set us free...

The spirits have returned, and they're PISSED. Personally, I like you JC...I hate that the spirits are telling me you're scum, but what are ya gonna do?

BTW...fwiw, the "what are the odds he'd find the SK on night 2" argument is pretty invalid. In our biggest game ever, Star Wars, I found my ONE PERSON on Night 1, looking for Vader (Dan).

So it happens. The odds of it? Very low.

And I want to side with the yodeler...

Archived