Battlestar Galactica Mafia - The Colonial Fleet Needs YOU!

Integrity28

While that could potentially be even greater than when Pac was Leia in my Star Wars game, I actually think CTM would be more pissed if he were Lee. He seriously hates that guy with a passion.

He sucks, worst character ever...

btw... JVOR will want to play with EY back, JVOR's come along way since EY retired.. ANyone know how to contact any of his personalities?

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He sucks, worst character ever...

btw... JVOR will want to play with EY back, JVOR's come along way since EY retired.. ANyone know how to contact any of his personalities?

Pretty sure Dans been checking in from time to time, feel pretty confident both her and JVoR will want in IF they have the time

I would like to add something...

Could we please play this game without any Personal Personal attacks. Like attack one another but within the realm of the game and not make it really personal or hurtful. OK?

Good **** YOU

**** me?! **** YOU!!

Could we please play this game without any Personal Personal attacks. Like attack one another but within the realm of the game and not make it really personal or hurtful. OK?

Good **** YOU

This will be accounted for in my rules bro... stay tuned, I don't want to publish my rules until the current game has ended.

This will be accounted for in my rules bro... stay tuned, I don't want to publish my rules until the current game has ended.

Does this mean half of my posts can't consist of "**** you slats" anymore? :(

Good **** YOU

Is calling you a bloated blob a personal attack or a Personal Personal attack

ohhh

ad > bsg

mainly cause of the last season of bsg which i did not like that much

What's AD?

Does this mean half of my posts can't consist of "**** you slats" anymore? :(

I'd be disappointed.

I guess I'm in. I'm hoping it doesn't start for a couple weeks, though. I'll be posting pretty light starting tomorrow morning.

Is calling you a bloated blob a personal attack or a Personal Personal attack

No.. calling me a bloated blob is well within the spirit of the game. Telling me you hate my guts and Im the only person here you don;t like would be a personal personal attack.

No.. calling me a bloated blob is well within the spirit of the game. Telling me you hate my guts and Im the only person here you don;t like would be a personal personal attack.

This sh!t won't fly in my game. I promise.

slats, were you going to mod a Dexter game at some point?

I'd still like to. I'd be modding from my phone a lot of the time, and that seems like a huge hassle.

This sh!t won't fly in my game. I promise.

Can we at least insult the mod with such vigor?

Ofcourse I am...<3 you. Mafia isnt the same without you.

And I wont attack anyone unless they attack you. Then I will go buck wild.

You won't need to... I will modkill them, bring them back to life, then modkill them again...

Archived