Battlestar Galactica Mafia - The Colonial Fleet Needs YOU!

Integrity28

final episode sucks. you heard it here first.

...I know what you need. It'll make everything better

/hug

Amirite?!

Oh and since everyones making requests, can me and teh Vicious be on the same team? First off, I want to survive night 1 ;), and secondly...me + teh Vicious = awesomeness. With us on the same side, I'd be willing to guarantee three things:

Bloodshed.

Victory.

Spiderman Pics. Lots and lots of spiderman pics.

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

/hug

Amirite?!

Oh and since everyones making requests, can me and teh Vicious be on the same team? First off, I want to survive night 1 ;), and secondly...me + teh Vicious = awesomeness. With us on the same side, I'd be willing to guarantee three things:

Bloodshed.

Victory.

I actually feel I little bit better. I won't lie.

I don't you and vicious should be allowed in the time zone... for both your sakes

/hug

Amirite?!

Bloodshed.

Victory.

I'm pretty sure everyone hates the spiderman pics. Soooooo

89f38668.jpg

So I was grabbing a breakfast sandwich at the bagel place across the street today and noticed they have this little board where people can post their business cards, as I had my eye caught by a card that read in big bold letters "FRACK!" I couldn't help but chuckle to myself. And if that's not enough, their website is frackme.com.

This JiF guy must be a real strange cat. Everyone makes fun of him and he has a user with his shark tooth necklace? Thats just weird.

Jetscode1, I love your Avatar, cant wait for the new season. I'm down for some Chess. At FSU I was on the Chess Club.

Whoa, Crusher, faggot? Really?

Guess I'm not coming back to this forum again.

See ya guys! If you want to talk Jets Football, check it on the main forum yo!

When's this gonna start?

He's probably still balancing it out.

Was on the water all weekend, I'm going to try to send out roles tonight and get it kicked off... however, Crusher is right, I am trying to down-size the game to 21 people, since I was hoping for like 25-30. Bear with me, I walked into a hornets next today, big site launch and lots of QA issues...

Whoa, Crusher, faggot? Really?

Guess I'm not coming back to this forum again.

See ya guys! If you want to talk Jets Football, check it on the main forum yo!

This forum is by envite only. We love gheys, JiF and full sized broads with lazy eyes here. Your a little too perfect.

Yes. There's kids reading the board who don't have the same skillz as I. Think of their safety next time before you type.

Kids learn to not text and drive while in school. They watch emotional video's about a girl that typed "LOL" to her sister right before she drove her Prius into a garbage truck at 62 mph. Kids are safe and you are still on the loose. Me worry?

Archived