25 LEAST Valuable Players in the NFL ~ ~ ~

kelly

What a stupid article. How about players that don't even make it to the field or kickers that blow games? Just a dumb premise for an article. Don't mix starters with free agents and backups; makes your list completely random.

Sean Smith should definitely be on there.

I wonder if he even signs anywhere.

Not that he cares any since he should have a cool 15 million or so in the bank, but how bad will that look if he does not even try to catch on with a team somewhere in the league? There were alot of people that questioned his desire to even be a football player and if he goes 3 and out without even an attempt at playing its just going to look like he robbed the Jets blind.

Not that he cares any since he should have a cool 15 million or so in the bank, but how bad will that look if he does not even try to catch on with a team somewhere in the league? There were alot of people that questioned his desire to even be a football player and if he goes 3 and out without even an attempt at playing its just going to look like he robbed the Jets blind.

He did rob the Jets blind, but one thing he has going for him is that I am sure he kept in shape during the lockout.

That would be rough for the Jets, but I just can't envision a scenario (short of a Lawrence from Full Metal Jacket-style attitude adjustment) where he latches onto somebody's 53 man roster, especially after he goes through a camp with them. Maybe some coach thinks they have a reclamation project, or Belichick does it out of spite?

I don't think he's worth a league minimum deal. Rex and Pettine are pretty well respected defensive coaches, and they couldn't get a thing out of him. I know these guys are egomaniacs. but will any of them really step in thinking they can actually make a football player out of this guy? When they can get an UDFA for less money who's more likely to produce?

I really think Gholston's NFL career is done, and that he won't be showing up in the UFL or the CFL, either. He'll open a couple gyms in Ohio and work out every day for pay.

Sounds like the writer has a grudge against those guys for some reason. Why would you write an article based completely off negativity like that. Yeah, lets single out who you think is the worst in the league. What a prick. I think a lot of these guys have spoken out against the media and he's holding it against em.

Kerry Rhodes scored 4 defensive TDs last year and was better than any safety the Jets had on the roster.

Rhodes quit as a Jet.

The Jets do however need a guy that has a nose for the football on defense and fumbles. I think we had one scoop and score all season- against Buffalo, week 17 in an exhibition.

Kerry Rhodes scored 4 defensive TDs last year and was better than any safety the Jets had on the roster.

Rex Ryan couldn't be rid of him fast enough. I get that the secondary could use a rangy athlete but the best defensive mind in the league discarded him before finding a replacement. You recently posted something to the effect of "I have no interest in safeties that can't cover". I don't think Rex has any interest in safeties that won't tackle and get pissy because freaking Jim Leonhard outperforms them.

LOL - yeah - he da man. Did he score them off of tough picks and ball strips he created? Hell no - that vag was there just in time to pick up the ball off of someone else's efforts to create a fumble cause it's a damn sure bet that sissified piece of crap isn't going to force one. Just like he did when he was a Jet -always putting on the brakes coming up to the pile like "damn - I was almost there to make a play " when the reality was he stayed way back from any action so he wouldn't get burned or have to hit anybody, all the while the opposing offense was getting 7-10 per play and Kerri was being the safest of safeties. I saw a couple of his "picks" and he was just standing there minding his own biz when the QB threw one right in his hands. He's a laughing stock. If you want to point out anything from his "great season" last year - go find the vids on the many times guys ran through him like the turnstile he is on their way to the end zone. Rex has watched them a bunch of times I'm sure, and points up to the heavens thanking God he's rid of the clown. But you keep him on your pedestal. Your opinion and you're entitled to it to it.

Gholston pimped the system.

that vag was there just in time to pick up the ball off of someone else's efforts to create a fumble cause it's a damn sure bet that sissified piece of crap isn't going to force one.

do you really think out of the 1696 players on active NFL rosters, Kerry Rhodes is in the bottom 25?

i understand you like to bash the guy but cmon. even if it's just fluke a$$ luck Jets could have used 4 more DTD's last year. and the Jets still need a coverage safety for 3rd and long.

do you really think out of the 1696 players on active NFL rosters, Kerry Rhodes is in the bottom 25?

i understand you like to bash the guy but cmon. even if it's just fluke a$ luck Jets could have used 4 more DTD's last year. and the Jets still need a coverage safety for 3rd and long.

First off bit, he had 2 TD's last year - both off fumbles he didn't create. And with a 5 yr/$33mm contract -with the Cards - I don't know that he's out of the conversation when $$ are a major component of the criteria

First off bit, he had 2 TD's last year - both off fumbles he didn't create. And with a 5 yr/$33mm contract -with the Cards - I don't know that he's out of the conversation when $$ are a major component of the criteria

money is not a factor in terms of overall quality. some of the people on the bottom 25 list are former UDFA.

also Kerry had 4 interceptions returned for a total of 174 yards. no way he's bottom 25.

money is not a factor in terms of overall quality. some of the people on the bottom 25 list are former UDFA.

also Kerry had 4 interceptions returned for a total of 174 yards. no way he's bottom 25.

maybe you should read the article, bit. It's poorly written and lame - but it did contain this right before it commenced naming the worthless .... "So, here we go … This list of the 25 worst players in the league accounts for playing time, expectations, and salary."

maybe you should read the article, bit. It's poorly written and lame - but it did contain this right before it commenced naming the worthless .... "So, here we go … This list of the 25 worst players in the league accounts for playing time, expectations, and salary."

you are responding to everything but the meat of the argument.

Kerry Rhodes is not 1675th overall best player in the league or worse. it's simply true.

there are alot of safeties worse than him. saying other wise is just haterade. There are way more garbagey safeties than Kerry Rhodes and his 40 inch vertical leap

Archived