Kris Jenkins To Retire

MikeJetsWord

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

People call each other stupid on this website 1,500 times a day. I don't think its all that personal tbh, but I'll comply because YOU asked me to.

For the record, I've been sincere with him, and he's been a punk in response. I honestly hadn't realized the extent to which he's made himself the site's new whipping boy until today.

When 1 person goes out of his way to antagonize the entire user-base of a site, that person is commonly referred to as a troll... just saying.

Funny how I see you as a hijacking troll punk who continually disects everything I post under a microscope looking to ridicule and attack. I also see you as a person who doesnt like confrontation and wants to be in control at all times. Guess what, you picked on the wrong guy.

Go ahead reply as I know you also need to get in the last word. Most bullys do... :blink:

P.S Kris Jenkins sucks!

Funny how I see you as a hijacking troll punk who continually disects everything I post under a microscope looking to ridicule and attack. I also see you as a person who doesnt like confrontation and wants to be in control at all times. Guess what, you picked on the wrong guy.

Go ahead reply as I know you also need to get in the last word. Most bullys do... :blink:

P.S Kris Jenkins sucks!

tumblr_lodzx2TmjV1qj41h3o1_500.jpg

P.S Kris Jenkins sucks!

+1 Jenkins couldn't control a lima bean. Always hurt. Not enough sacks. Truth!

8955206.jpg

HE USED STATS FOR HIS ARGUMENT DON'T YOU GET IT?!?!

Suck it dickwad.

Season Team Tackles Interceptions Fumbles

G GS Comb Total Ast Sck SFTY PDef Int

2010 New York Jets 1 1 1 0 1 0.0 -- 0 -- -- 0.0 -- -- 0

2009 New York Jets 6 6 13 11 2 0.0 -- 0 -- -- 0.0 -- -- 0

2008 New York Jets 16 16 50 37 13 3.5 -- 2 -- -- 0.0 -- -- 1

I think that Jenkins was terrible. He didn't have any interceptions.

nough said.

nough said.

1ab404c3.jpg

Visa, I said it earlier and I'll say it again, one last time... I haven't been bullying you, targeting you, or whatever else it is you think is going on. I respond to you because you post often. I mess with you, in what I intend to be a good-natured manner, because that is what I do with everyone here. EVERYONE.

I'm not sure what else to tell you. I'll try to avoid you going forward, as I did not realize just how absurd things had gotten outside the mafia forum. If you insist on pulling me into this "Visa versus JetNation" thing you've got going on, I will not be as graceful the second time around.

Sorry you couldn't or wouldn't (as I suspect) see where I'm coming from.

Visa, I said it earlier and I'll say it again, one last time... I haven't been bullying you, targeting you, or whatever else it is you think is going on. I respond to you because you post often. I mess with you, in what I intend to be a good-natured manner, because that is what I do with everyone here. EVERYONE.

I'm not sure what else to tell you. I'll try to avoid you going forward, as I did not realize just how absurd things had gotten outside the mafia forum. If you insist on pulling me into this "Visa versus JetNation" thing you've got going on, I will not be as graceful the second time around.

Sorry you couldn't or wouldn't (as I suspect) see where I'm coming from.

Whatever lets move on.............in a few days we can talk real football. :cheers:

He played in 23 games in 3 years. Id say he was a bust here in NY.

Amirite

Archived